Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" Speech.

Old 08-25-2017, 06:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech - YouTube

Unfortunately it still seems to be relevant today. Especially given all the racism and hatred you see here on the TOTV Political Forum.

Fanned a great deal by Donald John Trump and his minions.
You do a poor imitation of the main street media even they once and a while cover the groups like Black Lives Matter that are killing people just because they are white or cops or both .

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-25-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do a poor imitation of the main street media even they once and a while cover the groups like Black Lives Matter that are killing people just because they are white or cops or both .

Personal Best Regards:
Extremely simplistic interpretation of my posts. Black Lives do matter. As do blacks' lives wearing blue uniforms.

Going back to the teachings of Martin Luther King, Jr and Jesus Christ should be very important.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wiotte is simply RickeyD coming back in a new disguise...after he was kicked off of here stalking you in real life.

I'll give him credit for mostly restraining his overwhelming desire to come after you again Talt.
I do not really care if they are the same person. Wiotte has been a good voice to have on TOTV. The could be different people as many posters on Facebook use picture memes to make their points. And these are different people.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

WHERE did I go wrong ??
You should have stayed in your mother's womb...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
forum, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.