Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" Speech.

Old 08-25-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Unhappy Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" Speech.

Martin Luther King, Jr. I Have A Dream Speech - YouTube

Unfortunately it still seems to be relevant today. Especially given all the racism and hatred you see here on the TOTV Political Forum.

Fanned a great deal by Donald John Trump and his minions.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Unfortunately it still seems to be relevant today. Especially given all the racism and hatred you see here on the TOTV Political Forum.

TOTV political forum has nothing to do with politics.

Do not even try to discuss foreign policy, or domestic policy. No talk of legislation, pending or on the floor. And please no discussion of the White House, if in anyway critical. All lies and false accusations are to be ignored. The result is multiple diagnosis of a syndrome which carries many names. Do not link to any media coverage, excepting Fox because you are then accused of spreading misinformation. And of course, allow room on here for the posts of those with filthy mouths who actually manifest the spirit of the forum, i.e. Uninformed hate.

However, freely denegrate fellow Americans based on their race or heritage. It is required to insure a feeling of superiority for those white posters.

Warnings are issued for anyone who might post links or copy and paste actual real information. This space should be preserved for those who steal others words and pass them as their own.

Welcome to The Villages (or in the case of some hard core haters of anyone it white who have never been here, how did you arrive on this forum)

This is a forum exclusively for white nationalists.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

They ARE judged by their actions... They fail at just about everything, they NEED lowered standards and quotas, they destroy EVERYTHING they touch...neighborhoods, schools, towns, cities...WHAT good are they? WHAT good do they bring?

Quote:

Do not even try to discuss foreign policy, or domestic policy. No talk of legislation, pending or on the floor. And please no discussion of the White House, if in anyway critical. All lies and false accusations are to be ignored. The result is multiple diagnosis of a syndrome which carries many names. Do not link to any media coverage, excepting Fox because you are then accused of spreading misinformation. And of course, allow room on here for the posts of those with filthy mouths who actually manifest the spirit of the forum, i.e. Uninformed hate.

However, freely denegrate fellow Americans based on their race or heritage. It is required to insure a feeling of superiority for those white posters.

Warnings are issued for anyone who might post links or copy and paste actual real information. This space should be preserved for those who steal others words and pass them as their own.

Welcome to The Villages (or in the case of some hard core haters of anyone it white who have never been here, how did you arrive on this forum)

And yet you chose to live here in whiteville, among white people...and NOT MLK Blvd among minorities...why?
Old 08-25-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
They ARE judged by their actions... They fail at just about everything, they NEED lowered standards and quotas, they destroy EVERYTHING they touch...neighborhoods, schools, towns, cities...WHAT good are they? WHAT good do they bring?

And yet you chose to live here in whiteville, among white people...and NOT MLK Blvd among minorities...why?
Why will you not share with anyone what website or group you represent here ? As a non Villager, who has never stepped foot here, and knowing that your kind of websites send out "bots" and other 'foot soldiers" as you..just, at minimum tell us what group you represent.

You speak of those who are not white in a disparaging manner, yet you HIDE behind your own motives and group.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

"This is a forum exclusively for white nationalists."

You are part of an exclusive club, be greatful or your membership will be revoked.

Old fool
Old 08-25-2017, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are part of an exclusive club, be greatful or your membership will be revoked.

Old fool
"White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonwhites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race,[6] and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.[6]"

White nationalism - Wikipedia

WHERE did I go wrong ??
Old 08-25-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
"White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which holds the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.[2][3][4] Its proponents identify with and are attached to the concept of a white nation.[5] White nationalists say they seek to ensure the survival of the white race, and the cultures of historically white states. They hold that white people should maintain their majority in majority-white countries, maintain their political and economic dominance, and that their cultures should be foremost.[4] Many white nationalists believe that miscegenation, multiculturalism, immigration of nonwhites and low birth rates among whites are threatening the white race,[6] and some argue that it amounts to white genocide.[6]"

White nationalism - Wikipedia

WHERE did I go wrong ??
All of that is completely true. You are losing your country...your culture...to 3rd world idiots who are breeding you out.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:

Old fool
Al,
We all know you are just egging on Rockyrd with posts like this.

Both you and I KNOW that especially YOU do not believe in white supremacists or white nationalists. You are doing yourself a great disservice by giving any recognition to idiots like Don Baldwin.

ST
Old 08-25-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Al,
We all know you are just egging on Rockyrd with posts like this.

Both you and I KNOW that especially YOU do not believe in white supremacists or white nationalists. You are doing yourself a great disservice by giving any recognition to idiots like Don Baldwin.

ST
Let him be.......He is a troll and that is what they do, but he and Baldwin do agree on so many occasions.

I have given up on guys like him....total and complete lost cause, but I enjoy somedays to pass the time on here, trading troll bits.

What do you think he does not believe in white nationalists ?

Seems to me that it is vital to being a regular member of the Trump defensive team on here.

They never discuss policy, foreign or domestic, legislation activity, etc.....ONLY race. They feel superior and that makes them be a "big man", if only in their minds.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Old fool

What is this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2017, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is this ?

That's Wiotte's refrain. Copied by others like the troll Allegiance.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's Wiotte's refrain. Copied by others like the troll Allegiance.
Wiotte is simply RickeyD coming back in a new disguise...after he was kicked off of here stalking you in real life.

I'll give him credit for mostly restraining his overwhelming desire to come after you again Talt.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Default Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" Speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Wiotte is simply RickeyD coming back in a new disguise...after he was kicked off of here stalking you in real life.

I'll give him credit for mostly restraining his overwhelming desire to come after you again Talt.

Another one

The Villages Florida

CNM Troll at large

Old 08-25-2017, 04:48 PM
n/a

Talking I Love It!!

Quote:
Another one

The Villages Florida
The use of photo's/meme's (for those that remember)...is simply further proof.

I'm sure most remember his emotionally out-of-control posting of photo's attacking Talt...before the powers that be did the right thing.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 08-25-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
The use of photo's/meme's (for those that remember)...is simply further proof.

I'm sure most remember his emotionally out-of-control posting of photo's attacking Talt...before the powers that be did the right thing.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

WTF are you talking about ???

Tags
forum, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.