Trump Says Don't Look At My Fiances Or Tax Returns

Old 07-21-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Default Trump Says Don't Look At My Fiances Or Tax Returns

President Donald Trump does not want Mueller to look at his tax returns or his past financial history. To me this is the same as when the police knock on a burglars door and he tells them don't go looking in his bedroom.

Interesting to note the names Bayrock and Felix Sader are now being mentioned more and more. Which I told everyone about months ago.

The entire world will soon see the emperor has no clothes.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
President Donald Trump does not want Mueller to look at his tax returns or his past financial history. To me this is the same as when the police knock on a burglars door and he tells them don't go looking in his bedroom.

Interesting to note the names Bayrock and Felix Sader are now being mentioned more and more. Which I told everyone about months ago.

Really do not want to see a naked Donald.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

He is also orange under his clothes too. Not very pretty....
Old 07-21-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

O.J. was more believable at his parole hearing when he said he led a 'conflict free life' Trump said he would release his tax forms while running for office---both are B.S. artists
Old 07-21-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourandrew View Post
O.J. was more believable at his parole hearing when he said he led a 'conflict free life' Trump said he would release his tax forms while running for office---both are B.S. artists
I see a cabinet position for O.J. coming soon.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

How stupid do you have to be to ignore the fact that Trump clearly has something to hide?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg headinsand.jpg (23.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-21-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

"Trump Says Don't Look At My Fiances Or Tax Returns"

Reference to that statement please. I have not seen anything like that and believe you are a liar. You must be either a politician or a libtard. Neither is a complement.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

President Donald Trump acknowledged in an interview with The New York Times published Wednesday that there was a certain red line he thought special counsel Robert Mueller shouldn't cross while carrying out the Russia investigation: digging into his finances

On Thursday, it emerged that Mueller was expanding his investigation to do just that.

Asked by Times reporters Michael Schmidt and Maggie Haberman about whether an investigation into Trump's finances would be a breach of a "red line," Trump answered, "I would say yeah."

TRUMP: Mueller could cross a 'red line' by digging into my finances - Business Insider
Old 07-21-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Trump Says Don't Look At My Fiances Or Tax Returns"

Reference to that statement please. I have not seen anything like that and believe you are a liar. You must be either a politician or a libtard. Neither is a complement.

LOL ........ well, when you walk around with your head up you keister, chances are you won't see much of anything
Old 07-21-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

I see MDLNB called you directly a LIAR.

CONGRATS...never has he ever been correct, so sort of a lefthanded compliment.

He has been shown once more that he knows nothing and is alarmingly uninformed.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
LOL ........ well, when you walk around with your head up you keister, chances are you won't see much of anything
So, you pervert the truth and say that what you claim is related to your link? Sorry, but no dice. You are a liar. The link does not support your statement. Nice try at disparaging your president, though.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I see MDLNB called you directly a LIAR.

CONGRATS...never has he ever been correct, so sort of a lefthanded compliment.

He has been shown once more that he knows nothing and is alarmingly uninformed.
Hey pi$$ant, what would you know about it. You are a fake conservative that doesn't know how to vote yet. Try reading the article before you take sides and make a fool of yourself, D.A.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
How stupid do you have to be to ignore the fact that Trump clearly has something to hide?
That question is actually easy to answer...at least here.

Just hit 'Quote Post' in any post, scroll way down and you'll find the user names...of those that ARE that stupid.

They are petrified that the scumbag they worship and most of the rest of the world ridicules, will be proved (although intelligent people already know it) by his business entanglements...that Chump is nothing more than Putin's Bitch.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid (unt View Post
That question is actually easy to answer...at least here.

Just hit 'Quote Post' in any post, scroll way down and you'll find the user names...of those that ARE that stupid.

They are petrified that the scumbag they worship and most of the rest of the world ridicules, will be proved (although intelligent people already know it) by his business entanglements...that Chump is nothing more than Putin's Bitch.
First stupid user name I saw; was yours...

"Putin's bitch" would be an improvement from "Putin's shoe polisher".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

Yes, obviously he is one of those Trump was talking about when he said he could kill somebody in Time Square and still have their support.

Tags
returns, trump, tax, mentioned, bedroom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.