In the Matter Of Mary Tyler Moore

Old 01-29-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Default In the Matter Of Mary Tyler Moore

The liberal media and feminist have been non-stop in toting their 1970's icon as the epitome of feminism.

And indeed she was a lovely creature, smart, expressive and one who was well respected. She is indeed deserving of the adoration and praise she has received these past few days.

But now for the rest of the story. What I am about to say does not and is not intended to diminishes MTM in any manner . No this is more about the manipulative nature of progressives and feminist political propaganda and how they hijacked MTM's celebrity for their own gain

An obituary written in (WSJ 1/28-29) did indeed credit MTM with being an inspiration for young women and obviously we are all pleased because she was a positive role model.

"However while she was credited as being the chair and co-founder of MTM Enterprises she never actually ran the company that was left to her husband, Grant Tinker,
Arthur Price and other executives of the company. "She wrote " I realized that I had not been the captain of my own ship, not even co-captain" Growing Up Again, Life, Loves, and Oh Yea, Diabetes ( memoir 2009)

The article goes on, "to some she was a feminist icon. Respect was harder to earn . When she joined the Equal Rights Amendment and met speaker, Tip O'Neill she recalled he said " "Ah, there's that little cutie".

"Even after two failed marriages she did not want to live alone."...........................
"While Ms. Moore focused on her acting career she entrusted her business affairs to what she described as
alpha males."................

In my view this was an independent women but one who understood the the natural inclination and benefits
of men and women complementing one another to reach their respective goals

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-29-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

WOW!

Racist, bigot and now...misogynist?!

You really ARE coming out of the closet RubiTHECon...thanks for proving me correct.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 01-29-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
WOW!

Racist, bigot and now...misogynist?!

You really ARE coming out of the closet RubiTHECon...thanks for proving me correct.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Don Baldwin now has a drinking buddy.
Old 01-29-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don Baldwin now has a drinking buddy.
Add Larbug and you have the Three Stooges.
Old 01-29-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Before embarking on this post as the OP I asked myself who could possibly find fault with it when it praised MTM and it included her own quotes about her life as she recalled it.

Is anyone surprised at the poor imitation of alinsky that this thread has attracted, and an example of poor impulse control. geezzz

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-29-2017, 05:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Before embarking on this post as the OP I asked myself who could possibly find fault with it when it praised MTM and it included her own quotes about her life as she recalled it.

Is anyone surprised at the poor imitation of alinsky that this thread has attracted, and an example of poor impulse control. geezzz

Personal Best Regards:
I never put you in the same class as Baldwin and others. I thought you were a closet bigot and your hate was suppressed.

You are an extremely hateful old man. You are disgusting in every way. You promote and actually seem to thrive in hating.

But, I also think you are proud of that...
Old 01-29-2017, 05:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I never put you in the same class as Baldwin and others. I thought you were a closet bigot and your hate was suppressed.

You are an extremely hateful old man. You are disgusting in every way. You promote and actually seem to thrive in hating.

I agree, he's not AS bad as Baldwin/Larbug...YET.

But if you compare what he was willing to post regarding racism/bigotry/misogyny/xenophobia from when I first came here (April 2016) to what he now openly espouses, it is a very steep upward curve...getting ever closer to the bar that Baldwin/Larbug have set.

He is also a fake Christian, who hides behind his religion to expunge his hatred.

Not to mention, that he is either unwilling/unable to provide basic links/proof...to the lies he spews from his soapbox.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Dear Posters

I was tempted to respond but I promised no distractions

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-30-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

What the h3ll did he say? The truth? Why can't "you people" handle the truth?

Talk about HATING...talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Quote:
I agree, he's not AS bad as Baldwin/Larbug...YET.

But if you compare what he was willing to post regarding racism/bigotry/misogyny/xenophobia from when I first came here (April 2016) to what he now openly espouses, it is a very steep upward curve...getting ever closer to the bar that Baldwin/Larbug have set.

He is also a fake Christian, who hides behind his religion to expunge his hatred.

Not to mention, that he is either unwilling/unable to provide basic links/proof...to the lies he spews from his soapbox.
Why ban the truth? If you don't like the truth...change it. BE an ACTUAL equal IF you want us to treat you as one. Otherwise...you're just pi$$ing on our leg and telling us it's raining.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Posters

I was tempted to respond but I promised no distractions

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-30-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

This is what I suspect regarding PBR. On this forum he understands his conservative audience is the likes of Donny B, LBud, the Dirt, J-Bo, F-er......need I go on? So he goes to other sites and brings someone else's thoughts and discussions here, because there is no competition for intellectual discourse here other than the progressive posters which he can't relate to. You can always tell when PBR starts a thread it's not his original musings.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tags
icon, tyler, moore, mary, matter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.