In the matter of war

Old 05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If the truth is ugly and hurtful to you...it's because you believe lies.

Only those who try to rule and/or feed off of others.

The joke is thinking that things will get better when "our guy" gets elected...if he's a D or R.

A libertarian, not necessarily a Libertarian could only help.

You think Trump will be elected if he's not playing ball? It'll never happen.
I bet you wear loafers because you are too stupid to tie your shoes.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
You miss the point entirely...NOBODY should BE fighting...there hasn't been a legitimate NEED to send people to war in a LONG LONG time.

I'm sorry if my words aren't "sweet" enough for you and some others. The FACT remains, minorities are destroying and WILL destroy this country within 20-30 years through attrition. They are successfully breeding us out.

Are you going to do something about it or are you going to passively sit there and watch it happen?

Are little minority children more important then your children and grandchildren? Then why are you propping them up and making it harder for yours?
Despite your emotional appeal, I think you are playing to the wrong card here as to getting our breeding equipment in gear. Better work on your children and grandchildren.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
He's not a follower of Trump. He hates everyone equally. He thinks it will all get better with a liberal libertarian elected. What a joke!
How could you draw that conclusion from that one statement?

A lot of republicans who never were very popular with minorities now have to drag this extra baggage of hate around too. How will they get elected?

Remember all the warnings PBR gave the other conservatives here many months ago?
Old 05-31-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ok...and your personal insights are...?

Quote:
Despite your emotional appeal, I think you are playing to the wrong card here as to getting our breeding equipment in gear. Better work on your children and grandchildren.
I'm trying to get YOU to work on your children and grandchildren!

Warm them that America, our culture, WILL be ending if we allow the minorities to breed us into a minority status.

This is literally life and death for the America we know.
Old 05-31-2016, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is a distinct possibility but he wears loafers to remind himself that all his working career - he WAS a loafer!
Old 05-31-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, it's rubbish...to convince you to die in a political/banker "war". Go ahead and believe their propaganda, be a sucker.
As spoken by a liberal leech
Old 05-31-2016, 05:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
As spoken by a liberal leech
Liberal leech? For not wanting to fight an unwarranted political banker "war"? Only those fighting or wanting to fight unjust "wars" are productive? Killing and destroying is productive?
Old 06-01-2016, 04:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Liberal leech? For not wanting to fight an unwarranted political banker "war"? Only those fighting or wanting to fight unjust "wars" are productive? Killing and destroying is productive?
Yes.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Yes.
You're a scary one...war makes a person productive...OK, got it.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
Old 06-01-2016, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
Get the tin foil hats out, we are being bombed with alien brainwashing radiation. This guy supposedly served 40 years of gov service and now says he doesn't like it. Buddy, you have hit the way with your head way too many times.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:08 AM
n/a

good reading about Viet Nam--if they have something wrong please share it with me
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a395216.pdf
Old 06-01-2016, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're a scary one...war makes a person productive...OK, got it.
Nice try, but your twist of words is hardly credible. Go away little trollie.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Get the tin foil hats out, we are being bombed with alien brainwashing radiation. This guy supposedly served 40 years of gov service and now says he doesn't like it. Buddy, you have hit the way with your head way too many times.
Why? What did he say that wasn't true?

Quote:
Nice try, but your twist of words is hardly credible. Go away little trollie.
As usual, another of the "catch-all" words. Words like troll, racist, misogynist, homophobe...all used to end an argument you have no hope of winning. When you run out of "ammunition" and the other has just gotten started...

Whatever dude...think what you want, rational discussion be damned, the truth be damned. Keep sending your kids and their kids to fight political wars that enrich others. Cry for them as a banker makes another million dollar bonus.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why? What did he say that wasn't true?

As usual, another of the "catch-all" words. Words like troll, racist, misogynist, homophobe...all used to end an argument you have no hope of winning. When you run out of "ammunition" and the other has just gotten started...

Whatever dude...think what you want, rational discussion be damned, the truth be damned. Keep sending your kids and their kids to fight political wars that enrich others. Cry for them as a banker makes another million dollar bonus.
Life is not as simple as you would like to believe!
You obviously are young and have not had much life experience!

Tags
human, people, service, war, matter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.