In the matter of war

In the matter of war

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 05-31-2016, 02:26 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No, it's rubbish...to convince you to die in a political/banker "war". Go ahead and believe their propaganda, be a sucker.
As spoken by a liberal leech

  #22  
Old 05-31-2016, 05:00 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As spoken by a liberal leech
Liberal leech? For not wanting to fight an unwarranted political banker "war"? Only those fighting or wanting to fight unjust "wars" are productive? Killing and destroying is productive?
Sponsored Links
  #23  
Old 06-01-2016, 04:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Liberal leech? For not wanting to fight an unwarranted political banker "war"? Only those fighting or wanting to fight unjust "wars" are productive? Killing and destroying is productive?
Yes.
  #24  
Old 06-01-2016, 05:18 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Liberal leech? For not wanting to fight an unwarranted political banker "war"? Only those fighting or wanting to fight unjust "wars" are productive? Killing and destroying is productive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes.
You're a scary one...war makes a person productive...OK, got it.
  #25  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
  #26  
Old 06-01-2016, 07:51 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
Get the tin foil hats out, we are being bombed with alien brainwashing radiation. This guy supposedly served 40 years of gov service and now says he doesn't like it. Buddy, you have hit the way with your head way too many times.
  #27  
Old 06-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

good reading about Viet Nam--if they have something wrong please share it with me
http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a395216.pdf
  #28  
Old 06-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You're a scary one...war makes a person productive...OK, got it.
Nice try, but your twist of words is hardly credible. Go away little trollie.
  #29  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Get the tin foil hats out, we are being bombed with alien brainwashing radiation. This guy supposedly served 40 years of gov service and now says he doesn't like it. Buddy, you have hit the way with your head way too many times.
Why? What did he say that wasn't true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Nice try, but your twist of words is hardly credible. Go away little trollie.
As usual, another of the "catch-all" words. Words like troll, racist, misogynist, homophobe...all used to end an argument you have no hope of winning. When you run out of "ammunition" and the other has just gotten started...

Whatever dude...think what you want, rational discussion be damned, the truth be damned. Keep sending your kids and their kids to fight political wars that enrich others. Cry for them as a banker makes another million dollar bonus.
  #30  
Old 06-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Why? What did he say that wasn't true?



As usual, another of the "catch-all" words. Words like troll, racist, misogynist, homophobe...all used to end an argument you have no hope of winning. When you run out of "ammunition" and the other has just gotten started...

Whatever dude...think what you want, rational discussion be damned, the truth be damned. Keep sending your kids and their kids to fight political wars that enrich others. Cry for them as a banker makes another million dollar bonus.
Life is not as simple as you would like to believe!
You obviously are young and have not had much life experience!
 

Tags
human, people, service, war, matter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 PM.