In the matter of war

Old 06-02-2016, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The same way ALL past presidents have...they'll do as they're told.
And exactly who does the telling? I have been trying to figure that one out. Don't be vague with lobbyists and big business.

You must be a Bernie supporter if you think the rich are running the country.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
So imagine Donald Trump as President.
I can handle that. What I don't want to chance is that crazy Bit*h Shrillary Clinton in the position. We have already seen how she abandons her people when they are in trouble. Hate to see what she would do to the military, especially since she hates the military.
Old 06-02-2016, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
And exactly who does the telling? I have been trying to figure that one out. Don't be vague with lobbyists and big business.

You must be a Bernie supporter if you think the rich are running the country.
The guys with the big stakes in the big businesses. Nobody knows except those involved. You only hear about the "new money", "old money" keeps a low profile.

They work through the party to get favorable politicians and laws passed. The party is the liaison between the corporations and government

"Their" politicians then "appoint" people who pretty much work FOR the very people they're regulating. Bankers regulate banking, securities people the bond/stock market. Drug executives regulate drugs.

It's the appointed people and high up officials who make/enforce the regulations that pretty much enslave us to their will. Fight the IRS, the EPA, SEC, HUD, whatever, they make "laws" that we have to follow and they weren't elected.

The president is mostly a talking head with a few pet peeves they want to and for the most part, get to fix. As long as it doesn't get in the way of the important issues.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
The guys with the big stakes in the big businesses. Nobody knows except those involved. You only hear about the "new money", "old money" keeps a low profile.

They work through the party to get favorable politicians and laws passed. The party is the liaison between the corporations and government

"Their" politicians then "appoint" people who pretty much work FOR the very people they're regulating. Bankers regulate banking, securities people the bond/stock market. Drug executives regulate drugs.

It's the appointed people and high up officials who make/enforce the regulations that pretty much enslave us to their will. Fight the IRS, the EPA, SEC, HUD, whatever, they make "laws" that we have to follow and they weren't elected.

The president is mostly a talking head with a few pet peeves they want to and for the most part, get to fix. As long as it doesn't get in the way of the important issues.
Unless that president is BLACK and then he can do anything he wants, break any rules or laws and in fact, make his own laws. This one IS a talking head, but also knows no one will keep him from his radical agenda, under threat of an all out racial riot/war.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unless that president is BLACK and then he can do anything he wants, break any rules or laws and in fact, make his own laws. This one IS a talking head, but also knows no one will keep him from his radical agenda, under threat of an all out racial riot/war.
You make every post your own.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
You make every post your own.
Whatever. If you don't like it, there's the door --->
Old 06-02-2016, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think he was chosen for this moment in time. The time when the minorities start becoming the majority. You'll see more and more minorities entering positions of power. This was to get us used to it.

I have NO idea WHY the powers that be would want the US dropping to into 3rd worldness. Unless it's really not sustainable keeping 1st world countries around. Who knows why, but we are heading towards 3rd worldness.

A lot of people say they're both gay, that's why the BIG pushes for gay rights and the transgender thing. You have to admit they made 100 years of gains in these last 8 years.

Quote:
Whatever. If you don't like it, there's the door --->
Bada boom...

I know, SAY something or stay the hell out.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:06 PM
n/a

Quote:

Bada boom...

I know, SAY something or stay the hell out.
yawn....
Old 06-03-2016, 04:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
For one that served 20 years in military and 20 years in federal service I see most wars are waste. Especially Vietnam. We had no choice in WW2. But, that's not what's going to be are dome?

Wars within, you know political wars over power, control, and money. IMO every citzen should have to serve in the military, why ? should be your duty to protect and defend you Country. IMO veterans a really not give the honor they deserve. Our society thinks politicians, most schools teachers, and leaders of groups are the real heroes, when they are the ones that are undermining the spirt of America.

I agree there are few that can't serve cause they are too weak, can't take orders, and can't do the job. That's ok, there not cowards just weak, but because the read books, pass test, and able to get job (political science major) that has no skill other than reading book, lectures, and inducing they're political agenda and not heroes.

I agree it's too late the brainwashing and illegal invasion for political purposes has has won. There is no turning back. In 20 years we will be just like Mexico, most of South America, and maybe in the future like North Korea? Cause the weak minded will be eventually be slaughtered. Luckily, most of us older generation will be dead by then!
Dear Guest: You are right in what you say. I have a strong opinion on the issue of conscription. I believe we should all serve in one capacity or another. I believe we should all have skin in the game. A reasonable plan can be made that utilizes a person's skills
one way or another.

But that is no our reality. The all volunteer military is failing for a number of reasons. This nation cannot continue down this road.
Obama's social engineering of the military has decimated our effectiveness by leaps and bounds. We are losing valuable talent in the military because politicians who never served and who only act in their best interest allow this social engineering with reckless abandonment

Our educational leaders have indoctrinated our young into marxist ideology and have deadened the spirit of patriotism

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-03-2016, 04:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: You are right in what you say. I have a strong opinion on the issue of conscription. I believe we should all serve in one capacity or another. I believe we should all have skin in the game. A reasonable plan can be made that utilizes a person's skills
one way or another.

But that is no our reality. The all volunteer military is failing for a number of reasons. This nation cannot continue down this road.
Obama's social engineering of the military has decimated our effectiveness by leaps and bounds. We are losing valuable talent in the military because politicians who never served and who only act in their best interest allow this social engineering with reckless abandonment

Our educational leaders have indoctrinated our young into marxist ideology and have deadened the spirit of patriotism

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
human, people, service, war, matter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.