Mayor wishes to purchase Pulse for memorial

Old 08-04-2016, 06:32 AM
n/a

Default Mayor wishes to purchase Pulse for memorial

Orlando Mayor Wants City to Buy Pulse Nightclub for Memorial - ABC News

What a joke! I did NOT make this up. How warped can someone be to want to make a memorial of a gay bar? How about we build one to a strip bar too?

And liberals have the audacity to criticize Trump's wife for her modeling photos? This is so crazy that it's pathetic.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Orlando Mayor Wants City to Buy Pulse Nightclub for Memorial - ABC News

What a joke! I did NOT make this up. How warped can someone be to want to make a memorial of a gay bar? How about we build one to a strip bar too?

And liberals have the audacity to criticize Trump's wife for her modeling photos? This is so crazy that it's pathetic.
Yes it is... Why have we given in to "them"? Be it gays, minorities, even women in many instances. We artificially build them up, the whole "equality" meme is a house of cards. It's JUST words. Saying people are equal doesn't make it real. SAYING people are normal doesn't make it so.

We've become a bunch of squabbling minorities, each looking out for ONLY themselves. We have NO unity, NO common cause or morals. We're done. "Diversified" away...

Your grandchildren WILL curse you.
Old 08-05-2016, 09:11 AM
n/a

Default I understand your thought but-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Yes it is... Why have we given in to "them"? Be it gays, minorities, even women in many instances. We artificially build them up, the whole "equality" meme is a house of cards. It's JUST words. Saying people are equal doesn't make it real. SAYING people are normal doesn't make it so.

We've become a bunch of squabbling minorities, each looking out for ONLY themselves. We have NO unity, NO common cause or morals. We're done. "Diversified" away...

Your grandchildren WILL curse you.
Not my fault or my goal.

We are at a similar point where the world was prior to WWII.
The people are unhappy. Trump while I will be voting for him, is trying to bring America together around NATIONALISM. In my opinion we have been paying more than our fair share of the bills. I think the number he sated was 75% of NATO. Not sure why he did not mention it, or perhaps I missed it, we also pay roughly 75% of the UN.
We spend more on our military THEN THE ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD. France recently sent their ONLY aircraft carrier to the middle east. WE HAVE 26 of them. Each has like 2,000 personnel, hundreds of planes etc etc etc.
Perhaps, I'm teasing a bit but the paint for them costs as much as the entire military budget for some countries.

WE SEEM TO BE MOVING TOWARD WAR.

Tags
make, memorial, pulse, purchase, wishes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.