Clint Eastwood Defends Trump

Old 08-04-2016, 09:47 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Clint Eastwood Defends Trump

Clint Eastwood Defends Trump's Racist Rhetoric:

'Just F-cking Get Over It'

"We're really in a pussy generation," actor-director says. "Everybody's walking on eggshells ... When I grew up, those things weren't called racist"

The Villages Florida

In an Esquire interview published Wednesday, Clint Eastwood dubbed the present moment "a sad time in history" and attributed America's current malaise to a "pussy generation" in which "nobody wants to work." Though the actor-director hasn't endorsed a candidate in the current presidential election, he's leaning towards voting for the Republican nominee: "I'd have to go for Trump."

Related
Donald Trump on Khan Comments: 'I Don't Regret Anything'

Mogul, at war with GOP, stands by calling Hillary Clinton "the devil" and Barack Obama "a total disaster"

Eastwood acknowledged that Trump has made some mistakes on the campaign trail. "He's talked about this judge," Eastwood noted, referring to Trump's declaration that a judge of Mexican heritage was unable to make impartial decisions in a case involving a class action lawsuit against Trump University. "It's a dumb thing to say," Eastwood continued. "He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides."

But Eastwood also suggested that "[Trump]'s onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist."

He reiterated this point a moment later: "The press and everybody's going, 'Oh, well, that's racist,' and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It's a sad time in history."

Eastwood offered a set of simple solutions to put the U.S. back on what he believes is the right path for the country. "Get in there and get it done," he advised. "Kick ass and take names. And this may be my dad talking, but don't spend what you don't have."
Old 08-04-2016, 09:58 AM
n/a

I think he's spot on.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Clint Eastwood Defends Trump's Racist Rhetoric:

'Just F-cking Get Over It'

"We're really in a pussy generation," actor-director says. "Everybody's walking on eggshells ... When I grew up, those things weren't called racist"

The Villages Florida

In an Esquire interview published Wednesday, Clint Eastwood dubbed the present moment "a sad time in history" and attributed America's current malaise to a "pussy generation" in which "nobody wants to work." Though the actor-director hasn't endorsed a candidate in the current presidential election, he's leaning towards voting for the Republican nominee: "I'd have to go for Trump."

Related

Donald Trump on Khan Comments: 'I Don't Regret Anything'

Mogul, at war with GOP, stands by calling Hillary Clinton "the devil" and Barack Obama "a total disaster"

Eastwood acknowledged that Trump has made some mistakes on the campaign trail. "He's talked about this judge," Eastwood noted, referring to Trump's declaration that a judge of Mexican heritage was unable to make impartial decisions in a case involving a class action lawsuit against Trump University. "It's a dumb thing to say," Eastwood continued. "He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides."

But Eastwood also suggested that "[Trump]'s onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a pussy generation. Everybody's walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren't called racist."

He reiterated this point a moment later: "The press and everybody's going, 'Oh, well, that's racist,' and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It's a sad time in history."

Eastwood offered a set of simple solutions to put the U.S. back on what he believes is the right path for the country. "Get in there and get it done," he advised. "Kick ass and take names. And this may be my dad talking, but don't spend what you don't have."

A movie actor, real tough guy.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:44 AM
n/a

Where was he at the RNC convention? Scott Baio is no Clint Eastwood.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Default he's here now

The Villages Florida
Old 08-04-2016, 10:59 AM
n/a

Clint is just another old geezer whose time has come and gone - just like the old geezers in The Villages - except that Clint once had talent.

Yeah, back in the 1950's, you could use slurs and it was acceptable in some groups. Times have changed for the better.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Clint is just another old geezer whose time has come and gone - just like the old geezers in The Villages - except that Clint once had talent.

Yeah, back in the 1950's, you could use slurs and it was acceptable in some groups. Times have changed for the better.
All Hail Archie Bunker!!!
Old 08-04-2016, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:

That's funny...for the better? Where? A bigger house and more stuff? EVERYTHING else has turned to sh!t.

Our youth, our future leaders, NEED "safe spaces" and censorship to survive? Hateful words and "microagressions" are taboo? The women have successfully neutered white men. WE should be running the world, we gave it away...
Old 08-04-2016, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
All Hail Archie Bunker!!!
In all honesty...we need more to be like him. Unfooled by the equality lies...the lies that are dragging us down.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
In all honesty...we need more to be like him. Unfooled by the equality lies...the lies that are dragging us down.

Towards the last few seasons he repented and finally saw the light.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Eastwood is a total idiot. His opinions are worthless. He thought President Obama was an empty suit. I am positive Trump has an empty head.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Eastwood is a total idiot. His opinions are worthless. He thought President Obama was an empty suit. I am positive Trump has an empty head.
Eastwood has been proven correct in his description of Obama.

You, on the other hand may find it a hard task to prove a billionaire to be empty headed, when he is still making money.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

And yet, you liberals bring up an old geezer like Warren Buffett and swear by him. Must say that your a bit disingenuous.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you don't live in The Villages? Guess you represent that comment.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:08 PM
n/a

Clint has more political experience then Trump.

Eastwood told Esquire that Trump was portrayed as "a racist now because he's talked about this judge."

"And yeah, it's a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something," Eastwood said. "He's said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody - the press and everybody's going, 'Oh, well, that's racist,' and they're making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ****ing get over it. It's a sad time in history."

People that say dumb things don't get to be president. There is too much at stake.

What is exactly is a sad time in history? What does that mean? Does he know any other sad times in history?

He is Clint Eastwood a great actor but not a deep thinker. What does Chache have to say? And the Fonze and Potsie? How desperate are Republicans?

More to the point why wasn't he a guest speaker at the RNC?

Tags
eastwood, racist, trump, generation, everybodys

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.