Every Harry Potter needs his Voldemort.

Old 12-21-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Default Every Harry Potter needs his Voldemort.

Love page 485 of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

And what did Rowling think of Donald John Trump? Not much and probably even less now.

Probably picked this book up in Tampa when I was housesitting for a retired CIA analyst/realtor and her naval Lt. Commander/realtor husband in 2003. Believe the price was $22.48 for the book.

They were huge BUSH fans. I voted for the Bushes too as I was a big Ronald Reagan fan and not all that enthralled with William Jefferson Clinton nor with Hillary Clinton. Did like Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump though.
Old 12-21-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

And what did Rowling think of Donald John Trump? Not much and probably even less now.

Probably picked this book up in Tampa when I was housesitting for a retired CIA analyst/realtor and her naval Lt. Commander/realtor husband in 2003. Believe the price was $22.48 for the book.

They were huge BUSH fans. I voted for the Bushes too as I was a big Ronald Reagan fan and not all that enthralled with William Jefferson Clinton nor with Hillary Clinton. Did like Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump though.
Deleted
Old 12-21-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Troll leap.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Troll leap.
Please tell us what happens on page 486

Tags
potter, harry, housesitting, book, tampa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.