Mental illness resources in The Villages

Old 11-19-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you knew me you would know I associate with no one other than my wife. I’m trying to put political differences aside and find commonality. After all, we are all neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You should get out more...you should visit MLK Blvd, visit a black school and see that I'm correct about the Negro species.

Quote:
In 30,000 posts Tal has not added one thing to the forum. NOTHING about, home repair, insurance, golf carts. NOTHING about NOTHING.

He has never owned a home, never had any responsibility whatsoever. He has zero added value
She's mentally ill... Just like blacks or retards in classrooms...you'll just have to deal with it.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should get out more...you should visit MLK Blvd, visit a black school and see that I'm correct about the Negro species.

She's mentally ill... Just like blacks or retards in classrooms...you'll just have to deal with it.
Don Baldwin. So what if I have never owned a home. And I am a male.

Calling me mentally ill is libelous. 403 Forbidden

But coming from you who really gives a .... what YOU write.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Don Baldwin. So what if I have never owned a home. And I am a male.

Calling me mentally ill is libelous. 403 Forbidden

But coming from you who really gives a .... what YOU write.
Time for you to ignore Donny, block him Tal buddy.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-19-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Home | MentalHealth.gov

Using Allegiance's CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on here for good.

If you want this person off of here complain on the REGULAR FORUM about the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League and the use of Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8. I am about 95% certain this was Allegiance behind this. Gene Coppola shows up in the 2017 NFL Survivor League.

This kind of use of these names to inflict emotional distress on the person that set up those two pools--me-- for a few years in the past should not be tolerated.
Old 11-20-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Home | MentalHealth.gov

Using Allegiance's CRIMINAL HARASSMENT on here for good.

If you want this person off of here complain on the REGULAR FORUM about the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and the NFL Survivor League and the use of Gene Coppola OSHA, Michelle, Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8. I am about 95% certain this was Allegiance behind this. Gene Coppola shows up in the 2017 NFL Survivor League.

This kind of use of these names to inflict emotional distress on the person that set up those two pools--me-- for a few years in the past should not be tolerated.
A little reminder of this thread.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is true. I know a lot of people from Facebook and through various dog parks in the Villages' area. And some from the Villages Computer Club back when I went. We have been here since June 2005. And I have my various pet sitting clients of the past.

And how does that make you feel?

Tags
control, forum, person, personally, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.