Mental illness resources in The Villages

Old 11-18-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Default Mental illness resources in The Villages

A totv member sincerely believes this "And we may have been invaded by a RUSSIAN TROLL FARM worker on this POLITICAL FORUM. Sure looks like it to me"

This person is spiraling out of control, if anyone knows this person personally please intervene.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
A totv member sincerely believes this "And we may have been invaded by a RUSSIAN TROLL FARM worker on this POLITICAL FORUM. Sure looks like it to me"

This person is spiraling out of control, if anyone knows this person personally please intervene.

Hmmm... What was this Russian Troll Farm worker's most heinous posting?

Old 11-18-2017, 10:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

My fault. I mused that Boggy Boy was a Russian Troll. Obviously it went too far. I would gladly intervene if he allowed me to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
My fault. I mused that Boggy Boy was a Russian Troll. Obviously it went too far. I would gladly intervene if he allowed me to.

That is aimed at me Wiotte. And I do think there are guests who are Russian trolls. There may even be some Members that are.

I know one thing. Allegiance is an extremely nasty cyber stalker and bully. He harasses constantly and enjoys it immensely. A real piece of ****. I am very surprised you are associating with such a TRUMP loving dirtbag.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Home | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

This does give an opportunity to showcase this group. I have been trying to get links to NAMI into libraries for years as many people with mental illnesses are the victims of crimes and survivors of these. Few mentally ill people actually commit them. Some do, of course.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That is aimed at me Wiotte. And I do think there are guests who are Russian trolls. There may even be some Members that are.

I know one thing. Allegiance is an extremely nasty cyber stalker and bully. He harasses constantly and enjoys it immensely. A real piece of ****. I am very surprised you are associating with such a TRUMP loving dirtbag.

If you knew me you would know I associate with no one other than my wife. I’m trying to put political differences aside and find commonality. After all, we are all neighbors.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Home | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

This does give an opportunity to showcase this group. I have been trying to get links to NAMI into libraries for years as many people with mental illnesses are the victims of crimes and survivors of these. Few mentally ill people actually commit them. Some do, of course.
Some Do? So there is hope. Ask for a room without wifi.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you knew me you would know I associate with no one other than my wife. I’m trying to put political differences aside and find commonality. After all, we are all neighbors.

Actually some of the Members of Talk of the Villages live in various areas. I associate with many Talk of the Villagers who are mostly on the REGULAR FORUM. Most are kind, thoughtful and easy to talk to. They do not look like the sociopath Allegiance appears to be from his posts.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually some of the Members of Talk of the Villages live in various areas. I associate with many Talk of the Villagers who are mostly on the REGULAR FORUM. Most are kind, thoughtful and easy to talk to. They do not look like the sociopath Allegiance appears to be from his posts.
Define associate. They want nothing to do with you
Old 11-18-2017, 10:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

There is a difference between associates and acquaintances.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
If all your "Associates" are on the regular forums why do you post 90% of the time in Politics? I would think you would want to spend most of your time where your "friends" are.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is a difference between associates and acquaintances.

That is true. I know a lot of people from Facebook and through various dog parks in the Villages' area. And some from the Villages Computer Club back when I went. We have been here since June 2005. And I have my various pet sitting clients of the past.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
If all your "Associates" are on the regular forums why do you post 90% of the time in Politics? I would think you would want to spend most of your time where your "friends" are.
In 30,000 posts Tal has not added one thing to the forum. NOTHING about, home repair, insurance, golf carts. NOTHING about NOTHING.

He has never owned a home, never had any responsibility whatsoever. He has zero added value
Old 11-19-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
In 30,000 posts Tal has not added one thing to the forum. NOTHING about, home repair, insurance, golf carts. NOTHING about NOTHING.

He has never owned a home, never had any responsibility whatsoever. He has zero added value
Recording this. YOU are a liar. I have threads about everything over the 10.5 years I have been on Talk of the Villages. You have posted hundreds of personally insulting and libelous posts against me. And with an very high number of posts that are CRIMINAL HARASSMENT under Florida CRIMINAL LAW statutes.
Old 11-19-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Recording this. YOU are a liar.
Show me something constructive you have ever posted?

Stupid movie comments do NOT count.

If the forum ever added the like/ dislike feature, Tal would have a HUGE lead in dislikes.

Tags
control, forum, person, personally, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.