Methinks They..........

Old 02-23-2017, 06:14 AM
n/a

Default Methinks They..........

Dear Guests:

The harder progressives, Hollywood, the Establishment and the news outlet push up against Trump and Company the more I am convinced Trump is breaking through the swamp they call Washington.

Trump's performance has proven true. He stays the course.

I am admittedly but pleasantly surprised because he and his family have had to withstand the most vile, virtrol and personal attacks ever against a politician

A weaker man would have buckled long ago.

Methinks they protest because Trump can on one hand build walls and on the other knock them down.

The MSM believed they were the sole arbiters of what is true and that their reality was the only truth. However Trump has given voice to Americans who have had enough of the progressive social warrior agenda.

A caveat Obama sitting a stone's throw away from Congress is said to have 30,000 strong to create chaos. Obama hates American and he has found 30,000 useful idiots to weaken our nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-23-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Dear Guests:

The harder progressives, Hollywood, the Establishment and the news outlet push up against Trump and Company the more I am convinced Trump is breaking through the swamp they call Washington.

Trump's performance has proven true. He stays the course.

I am admittedly but pleasantly surprised because he and his family have had to withstand the most vile, virtrol and personal attacks ever against a politician

A weaker man would have buckled long ago.

Methinks they protest because Trump can on one hand build walls and on the other knock them down.

The MSM believed they were the sole arbiters of what is true and that their reality was the only truth. However Trump has given voice to Americans who have had enough of the progressive social warrior agenda.

A caveat Obama sitting a stone's throw away from Congress is said to have 30,000 strong to create chaos. Obama hates American and he has found 30,000 useful idiots to weaken our nation

Personal Best Regards:
Methinks you partisan! Methinks you paranoid! Methinks you wrong! I respectfully disagree with your post because methinks!
Old 02-23-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Methinks you partisan! Methinks you paranoid! Methinks you wrong! I respectfully disagree with your post because methinks!
Trump is the swamp.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is the swamp.
The D and R parties are the swamp...Trump just works for them now.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Poifect!!

It's obvious though, that RubiTHECon and his ilk become more desperate by the day...in trying to excuse Chump's insanity/inanity.

But, it is fun to watch THECon climb up on his upside down milk crate daily...and spew his ignorance & hatred.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
trump is the swamp.
i so totally agree!
Old 02-23-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is ok to be partisan.

We are all partisan in some way.

Problem is that Rubicon and others will not come to grips with the fact that they are EXTREMISTS....very close to preaching on here the alt right philosophy.

Andrew Sullivan who is a conservative by my definition, was asked a few years ago is he was "still a conservative". His reponse...

"Absolutely. I wrote a book on my conservatism, 'The Conservative Soul.' But in so far as the word has been hijacked by religious fundamentalists and emotionally arrested Randians, I am not one of them. I'd fit easily into a conservative party in any other western democracy. But the GOP is a rogue in the western world - the most extremist right-wing party in any modern democracy by a mile. Banning all abortion and all gay marriages? Denying climate change science?
They're not conservatives, they're the loony right."

Is Andrew Sullivan a conservative? - POLITICO

I agree with him and offer to these extremist this. YES..you are correct that the Democrats and liberals have moved left, but you REFUSE to acknowledge you have moved FURTHER RIGHT than they moved left

"The question that remains, of course, is the motive.

Why on Earth would any campaign for president be in constant, secret touch with the intelligence agents of a hostile foreign power?

I cannot know. Maybe Flynn is a rogue loner. It’s also possible, I guess, that the Trump campaign just wanted to keep in touch with the intelligence services of one of this country’s nemeses, if only to wish them Merry Christmas — five times in one day. It’s also conceivable that Trump’s former campaign chair Paul Manafort’s deep ties to the Putin regime were utterly irrelevant to the sudden amendment, this past summer, to the GOP party platform that removed a call to send arms to Ukraine. It’s also possible, I suppose, that deep down I’m straight."

The last sentence probably in the mind of extremist eliminate his thought from even being read or understood but that is extremism on the right.

On FOREIGN AFFAIRS..

"But there’s one explanation that chills me even more than a foreign power’s potential blackmail over an American president. And it is that Trump and Putin are natural allies in their fight against the postwar, U.S.-led international order that has kept the peace for 70 years. Putin and Trump, after all, share a Bannonite foreign policy: a robust defense of nationalism; a view that NATO is obsolete; support for far-right parties throughout Europe; and the goal of smashing the European Union so that Russia can once again extend its tentacles into Eastern Europe, and the U.S. can play one European power off another. I have no idea if Putin has kompromat on the president, but Trump’s actions need no such motivation. Trump and Putin want to form a pincer movement to destroy what we have known for a long time as the West.

ON DOMESTIC....

"Their domestic politics also have disturbing parallels. Trump would love nothing more, it seems to me, than to be an American Putin, treating the country as he long treated his own corporate fiefdom. He once explained he admired the autocrat because Putin has “great control over his country.” Like Putin, Trump would love to control the media. Like Putin, he has developed a leadership cult, devoted to the masses. Like Putin, he believes in a government that has “killers.” Like Putin, he threatens his geographic neighbors. Like Putin, he has cultivated an alliance of convenience with reactionary religious conservatives, to shore up his power. Like Putin, he believes there’s no moral difference between American democracy and Russia’s. Like Putin, he is enriching himself by public office. And, like Putin, he has targeted a minority as a scapegoat — Putin targeted the gays to gin up support while Trump targets the Muslims and Mexicans. And as Putin has RT as his conduit, so Trump has the Murdoch empire.

He goes on to write about the leaders of this movement to the extreme right....Steven Miller, who he identifies with....being a young conservative in liberal education settings, Ingraham and Coulter....all reactionarys in the extremism.

But he saves this for Bannon.....who obviously controls so much of what is happening (including it appears our foreign policy)...

"Steve Bannon, on the other hand, is quite something. I’ve read and reread his 2014 speech at the Vatican to see if I can find any coherence in it, and I confess I failed. It’s a hodgepodge of melodrama, hysteria, and a defense of some kind of “enlightened capitalism” along Judeo-Christian lines, in the face of an imminent Islamist takeover of the planet. It’s the 1950s versus jihad, an attempt to convey the gist of the entire Drudge Report every day and turn it into a thesis. He argues that we are just “at the very beginning stages of a global conflict” that could eradicate 2,000 years of Western civilization. It reads like the apocalyptic, paranoid fantasies of someone who writes letters to the editor, single-spaced, in all caps.

ow go check out this Vice journalist’s impression of Bannon in 2014. It does not reassure: “He’s buzzing with intensity, with two pens clipped to his shirt collar. Over the next 90 minutes, he barely touched his food and never took off his coat.” He just prattles endlessly and manically on. Among the gems that emerge from the conversation: Ebola requires a massive immigration crackdown or we’re all going to die; ISIS is plotting to assassinate the Pope; and then this calm overview: “The world is in a meltdown right now. I mean, the world is on fire. And all of a sudden it’s going to dawn on people, this is not a problem for guys in the Middle East. This is a problem for you in Kansas City.” You begin to realize that he called himself a “Leninist” for a reason."

Andrew Sullivan: The White House Mole
Old 02-23-2017, 09:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
i so totally agree!
Now you are agreeing with a wackadoodle that sponges off of others?? You really got an eye opening about the welfare abuse...you are a "Good Catholic"... throw $20 in the basket just in case.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
000, personal, methinks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.