Mexico Will Pay For The Wall

Old 03-11-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I was once told an analogy about immigrants that makes good sense.

Think of America as a big dish of delicious stew. There are tasty chunks of different cultures each with their own wonderful flavors all melding together into this delicious stew.

That delicious stew with the individual flavors all working together tastes a lot better than a bland soup of all the ingredients puréed into a tasteless glop that has no identity of ingredients.

Also, think about when our ancestors came to America. In New York, Baltimore, and other large cities, you had the immigrants from countries staying together in their part of the city. There were Little Italys, Chinatowns, Polish Towns, German Towns, and each had their own culture. They did not associate with each other and, in fact, you were likely to be assaulted or killed by walking in the other cultural area.
Not true, again make things up trumpster. They had sponsors so lived with them until they could go out on their own and most did not speak english so that is why they congregated in one area. There were also bigots like you that they wanted to avoid.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not true, again make things up trumpster. They had sponsors so lived with them until they could go out on their own and most did not speak english so that is why they congregated in one area. There were also bigots like you that they wanted to avoid.
They were WHITE...so they were really "us"...they PROVED their equality...and were accepted.

Blacks have had 150 years...they're STILL at the very bottom...nobody in America is seen as lower than blacks.

TV and movies do their BEST to show them in a good light...the trouble is...EVERY city has a MLK Blvd and THAT is the 99% of blacks. It's all lies. They show them as successful...the brains of the operation...and the reality is...they NEED quotas or there wouldn't be any at all.

WE want to avoid THEM...do you EVER hear whites crying they can't get into the inner city slums? You hear a LOT of blacks crying because they can't get into OUR...the WHITE neighborhoods. Only we don't want them...because EVERY TIME a place diversifies...it changes...for the worse.

The white immigrants also TRIED to fit in, melt in...blacks and Hispanics do not, they want to be Africans, Hispanics...who happen to live in America. THAT is why the minority majority, the eventual Hispanic majority is so dangerous...they identify as Hispanic, mostly Mexican and that is what they'll make America.

Have you BEEN to the border towns? The border states? The west in general...it's half Hispanic. We've been invaded...the invading force was anchor babies, "citizens" left behind. They're 50 million, they're voting and having their own kids. Their population grows, ours falls...we're literally doomed. And YOU let it happen.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:29 AM
n/a

Default so, we steal from the departments which defend us....

Quote:
First of all, the TSA and FEMA are ineffective, over bloated agencies that need to be cut. I don't know why the Coast Guard is being cut.

Secondly, where did you read that these specific cuts will pay for the wall?

Thirdly, the plan has always been that the US government will pay for the wall and recoup the money from tariffs imposed on Mexico.
Did anyone actually think that we'd send Mexico a bill and they'd send us a check to build a wall?

And by the way, Homeland Security's budget will be increased. So maybe we're giving DHS more of the responsibility that these other agencies once had.

This is all just a proposal and we have no idea what else is being suggested. What's unfortunate here is that every time some new information comes out it gives the left something to jump all over and make false claims about.

Everyone needs to calm down and see what happens long term.
Why do we need to calm down? We have a President who is psychopathic......
pay for immigration.jpg
Old 03-12-2017, 12:34 AM
n/a

Default Quite a statement from an uneducated, ignorant, moron

Quote:
#notmypresident
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
#notmypresident[/QUOTE]
Then get the hell out of our country loser...I suppose Mr. Trump is the first to ever fail to solve the worlds Fucdfhing problems in a couple of months??? Right? I thought not...[/QUOTE]

You get out of our country and take comrade trump with you pinko.[/QUOTE]

Probably from one of the following states:Red State Stupidity Confirmed: 9 Of The 10 Least Educated States Voted Republican
Old 03-12-2017, 05:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this surprises who?
Old 03-12-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
They were WHITE...so they were really "us"...they PROVED their equality...and were accepted.

Blacks have had 150 years...they're STILL at the very bottom...nobody in America is seen as lower than blacks.

TV and movies do their BEST to show them in a good light...the trouble is...EVERY city has a MLK Blvd and THAT is the 99% of blacks. It's all lies. They show them as successful...the brains of the operation...and the reality is...they NEED quotas or there wouldn't be any at all.

WE want to avoid THEM...do you EVER hear whites crying they can't get into the inner city slums? You hear a LOT of blacks crying because they can't get into OUR...the WHITE neighborhoods. Only we don't want them...because EVERY TIME a place diversifies...it changes...for the worse.

The white immigrants also TRIED to fit in, melt in...blacks and Hispanics do not, they want to be Africans, Hispanics...who happen to live in America. THAT is why the minority majority, the eventual Hispanic majority is so dangerous...they identify as Hispanic, mostly Mexican and that is what they'll make America.

Have you BEEN to the border towns? The border states? The west in general...it's half Hispanic. We've been invaded...the invading force was anchor babies, "citizens" left behind. They're 50 million, they're voting and having their own kids. Their population grows, ours falls...we're literally doomed. And YOU let it happen.
Maybe you should move to an all white country, russia comes to mind. You better learn to live with the diversity or you will be destroyed by it.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe you should move to an all white country, russia comes to mind. You better learn to live with the diversity or you will be destroyed by it.
Racist Boy Baldwin is a one-trick pony, of racism/misogyny/insecurity/hate/fear...of minorities & women.

He's not even smart enough to understand, that his attitude & behavior...is a self-fulfilling result.

He and his putrid ilk do everything possible to try and discriminate/hold back/segregate/Etc. minorities and women....and are then stupid enough to blame it on those that he's spent his life trying to keep down.

He's simply a massively insecure and scared little boy, that knows his supposed innate superiority of being a white male is simply an illusion...and he's completely petrified of that truth.

Thank goodness that most of the younger generation are moving away...from his pitiful type of obsession, hate and bile.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Too cold... This is the farthest south white paradise I could find. Why did YOU move to an "all white" city? To wreck what we have?

We'll ALL be destroyed by it. "America" exists for 30 more years...then it becomes Mexico II. They're already having most of the kids.

I'm hiding out here...as long as possible.

Quote:
Racist Boy Baldwin is a one-trick pony, of racism/misogyny/insecurity/hate/fear...of minorities & women.

He's not even smart enough to understand, that his attitude & behavior...is a self-fulfilling result.

He and his putrid ilk do everything possible to try and discriminate/hold back/segregate/Etc. minorities and women....and are then stupid enough to blame it on those that he's spent his life trying to keep down.

He's simply a massively insecure and scared little boy, that knows his supposed innate superiority of being a white male is simply an illusion...and he's completely petrified of that truth.

Thank goodness that most of the younger generation are moving away...from his pitiful type of obsession, hate and bile.
EVERYTHING I say is true and verified. You never address that do you? It's always name calling. No wonder he calls you a (unt...you really are.

DEFEND your position and don't post bullsh!t and run away thinking you "won".

I don't hate women, I don't hate minorities...what I hate is your demanding to be treated as an equal when you're not. Taking things away from the more deserving via quotas. Lowering EVERY standard and dropping the country from #1 to #25. I hate the insane delusion we all are forced to live under because of your lies. I hate that America WILL be gone within 30 years...bred out by Hispanics.

Yes, I replied to Davi...the other part of you...didn't notice until it was too late.

Are you really this obtuse? Is it a comprehension problem? A dyslexia of rational thought? Or just being a woman? You just can't seem to get it. You think I'm the enemy...you're HELPING the real enemy. The enemy of my enemy is my friend? Not this time...you women are backing the wrong horse. That horse bites.

Tags
agencies, pay, wall, mexico

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.