Michael Keaton. Happy Birthday. 9/5.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Michael Keaton. Happy Birthday. 9/5.

Michael Keaton - Rotten Tomatoes

Now Spotlight was a great movie that fits in closely with the need for more access to practical information for survivors/victims of crimes accessible through libraries of all kinds. Spotlight (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Part of my 224 613 Project is to bring movie studios, movie directors, movie stars, TV writers, screenplay writers, and many others into focusing attention on this problem in many communities.

Did I see these numbers in some Michael Keaton movies of late? Yes. I believe I did but will have to check that out carefully.

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-14-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Cool dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Michael Keaton - Rotten Tomatoes

Now Spotlight was a great movie that fits in closely with the need for more access to practical information for survivors/victims of crimes accessible through libraries of all kinds. Spotlight (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Part of my 224 613 Project is to bring movie studios, movie directors, movie stars, TV writers, screenplay writers, and many others into focusing attention on this problem in many communities.

Did I see these numbers in some Michael Keaton movies of late? Yes. I believe I did but will have to check that out carefully.

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
He has a movie opening this week. American Assassin (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 09-14-2017, 09:08 AM
n/a

Keep quoting yourself as not to forget what you wrote two minutes ago.

Is there not be special thread for pointless birthday posts?

Tags
movie, problem

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.