Michelle Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8.

Old 11-20-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Angry Michelle Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8.

Standings as of 11/20/2017 10:18 AM EST.

Quote:
Gene Coppola osha
109 109-50
Michelle
107 107-52
CathyW00DS L8
106 106-53
Mitchell
106 106-53
RAEL FURNITURE
105 105-54
Carnac the Magnificent
103 103-56
sonny39
102 102-57
trueblue
101 101-58
mikey bumebatz
101 101-58
Rak
100 100-59
Tal's Picks 2017
100 100-59
Kellyjam
100 100-59
GoSkins17
93 93-66
PB's Picks
89 89-70
Jbird PigSkinners
81 81-78
The Villager
81 81-78
Wilkyinnh
21 21-6
The Villages Jets
9 9-150
Koko
8 8-151
Jim North Carolina
3 3-156
Kathy North Carolina
2 2-157
deb
0 0-159
Invite Your Friends
It looks like Gene Coppola-- who is probably Allegiance-- may win this year's 2017 NFL Yahoo Pick-Em.

I hope other posters get how ROTTEN this use of these names is? Woman wrongfully imprisoned in 1976 murder sues Reno, Washoe County

Bombshell: DNA No Match For Woman Convicted of Murder 38 Years Ago

Gypsy Hill killings - Wikipedia
Old 11-20-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Reno woman wrongfully imprisoned 35 years wants compensation - Washington Times

Here in another link.

The Mitchell family gave me and the late John Picollo a small scholarship for the 1976/1977 year called the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship. My birthday is 2-24. That was the day Rodney Halbower probably slayed her near the University of Nevada, Reno campus.

What kind of person uses names like these in a football pool set up by the person they are targeting these traumatic memories with??????
Old 11-20-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Default What kind of person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Here in another link.

The Mitchell family gave me and the late John Picollo a small scholarship for the 1976/1977 year called the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship. My birthday is 2-24. That was the day Rodney Halbower probably slayed her near the University of Nevada, Reno campus.

What kind of person uses names like these in a football pool set up by the person they are targeting this traumatic memories with??????
Rodney Halbower link. 'Gypsy Hill' serial killer Rodney Halbower to be charged in Peninsula cold-case murders | abc7news.com

http://beta.latimes.com/local/lanow/...122-story.html
Old 11-21-2017, 02:00 AM
n/a

What is crap like this doing in this board?
Old 11-21-2017, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
You mean what is nonsense like the bog99 posts doing on Talk of the Villages?

This thread is about CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by a group of quite nasty trolls on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You mean what is nonsense like the bog99 posts doing on Talk of the Villages?

This thread is about CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by a group of quite nasty trolls on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages.
Cathy Woods had a great week. As the pool leader, you should wish her well. Poor girl
Old 11-21-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cathy Woods had a great week. As the pool leader, you should wish her well. Poor girl
You are such a contemptible person, Allegiance. I had thought that the Moderator had finally kicked you off of Talk of the Villages for this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT but I guess not.

I was the voice of reason in Reno or tried to be when others wanted to rush to judgment and I was not very popular for it. I wanted the people I talked to about the Michelle Mitchell 2-24-1976 murder to take a calming step back. So again Allegiance you are committing the personal wrong of intentional infliction of emotional distress on me along with your troll buddies.

I just do not get why you are allowed to still post? You are damaging the reputation of this Forum with your despicable behavior.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Here in another link.

What kind of person uses names like these in a football pool set up by the person they are targeting these traumatic memories with??????
Talt, think hard about how these scumbag bullies even find out about these names...and learn from that.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Talt, think hard about how these scumbag bullies even find out about these names...and learn from that.
I have to talk about these names as they are the individuals whose interaction with the legal system created my 224 613 Project.

There still seems to be a lot of blaming the victim on here. All posters need to do is COMPLAIN to the Moderator about Allegiance and his goon patrol and he would be off of this Political Forum. And off of Talk of the Villages.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have to talk about these names as they are the individuals whose interaction with the legal system created my 224 613 Project.

There still seems to be a lot of blaming the victim on here. All posters need to do is COMPLAIN to the Moderator about Allegiance and his goon patrol and he would be off of this Political Forum. And off of Talk of the Villages.
No, you didn't 'have' to...you 'chose' to.

That's the lesson...you really need to learn.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, you didn't 'have' to...you 'chose' to.

That's the lesson...you really need to learn.
I choose to? You get that 2-24 is my birthday and I am reminded of Michelle Mitchell's death numerous times a day?

These seems like a real dearth of empathy on this Political Forum. A lot of the nicer folk on Talk of the Villages will not even look at the Political Forum any more as it has gotten so ugly and CRIMINAL in many respects. And Allegiance and his gang are some of the primary causes of this.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
I choose to? You get that 2-24 is my birthday and I am reminded of Michelle Mitchell's death numerous times a day?

These seems like a real dearth of empathy on this Political Forum. A lot of the nicer folk on Talk of the Villages will not even look at the Political Forum any more as it has gotten so ugly and CRIMINAL in many respects. And Allegiance and his gang are some of the primary causes of this.
Yes, you choose to share almost every single personal thing about your life...to potentially billions of people with internet access.

It's up to you to understand the impact and lesson...of doing so.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, you choose to share almost every single personal thing about your life...to potentially billions of people with internet access.

It's up to you to understand the impact and lesson...of doing so.

You are clueless. The 224 613 Project is not about me. Its roots are about me that is all. And I share little of my personal information.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are clueless. The 224 613 Project is not about me. Its roots are about me that is all. And I share little of my personal information.
Who are you kidding? EVERYTHING is about you!

Let me do it for you:

Troll Leap.. Birthday.. 1978 Sara Tanaka, American actress
Old 11-21-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You should block CNM, he is just a clueless poopy pants.

Tags
picks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.