Michelle Mitchell and Cathy Woods L8.

Old 11-21-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I choose to? You get that 2-24 is my birthday and I am reminded of Michelle Mitchell's death numerous times a day?

These seems like a real dearth of empathy on this Political Forum. A lot of the nicer folk on Talk of the Villages will not even look at the Political Forum any more as it has gotten so ugly and CRIMINAL in many respects. And Allegiance and his gang are some of the primary causes of this.
So the murder victim was your teachers daughter, whom you NEVER met.

You have NOTHING to do with Michelle Mitchell. ..and boy can she pick NFL better than you.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are clueless. The 224 613 Project is not about me. Its roots are about me that is all. And I share little of my personal information.
LOL

I am far from clueless and yes...you DO share way too much personal information.

But if it is working for you (BTW, how is it working for you?)...then by all means don't listen to me.

I'm simply trying to give you some good advice, because I think you're basically harmless and a decent person...but it's all up to you to take it.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Allegiance

You should block CNM, he is just a clueless poopy pants.

You're nothing but an insignificant pi$$ant in my life (and probably in the lives of anyone you know), so your pathetic attempted scumbag bullying...doesn't work on me.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 11-21-2017, 02:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post

You're nothing but an insignificant pi$$ant in my life (and probably in the lives of anyone you know), so your pathetic attempted scumbag bullying...doesn't work on me.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Bullying... lol... You are another Tal.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Bullying... lol... You are another Tal.
WOW. Just WOW. What a scumbag Allegiance is. Best to keep this CRIMINAL harasser on my IGNORE LIST and not bother to look at his posts. I do need to make a record of this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT as it may come in handy.

Tags
picks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.