Mike Pence and Donald Trump's Scandals.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Question Mike Pence and Donald Trump's Scandals.

VP Pence walks high wire over Trump scandals | Daily Mail Online

Would Mike Pence make a good President???
Old 07-17-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sure he would...he'd do what he was told too...like all the rest...like Trump is doing.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Mike Pence will make a good president AFTER Trump has completed his tenure as president.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am confused why both Trump and Pence find it so easy to look into a camera and lie to America.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am confused why both Trump and Pence find it so easy to look into a camera and lie to America.
But you're not confused why Hillary and Obama found it so easy to do the same?
Old 07-18-2017, 04:38 AM
n/a

Scandals by any other name are scandals...

Trump-Putin scandal fact or fiction

Fast & Furious fact or fiction

Benghazi fact or fiction

IRA manipulation of tax free status of conservative groups fact or fiction

Hillary's personal e-mail server fact fiction

Clinton charitable foundation fact or fiction

Don Jr. meeting with Natalia fact or fiction

How much longer must this nation be side tracked with
scandals that are being used primarily as weapons against the opposing political parties?

The answer is as long as the American voters sit glued to their TV sets enjoying would they view as continuing train wrecks

Its all drama and its getting sickening by the day

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-18-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you have not answered the question I have asked several times without an answer from ANYONE:

What politician do you know of that has never lied?

Liberals consider any broken promise a lie, like they are some sort of adolescent girl. If I said the sky is blue, and you responded that I am a liar because it is really kinda gray, is that really a lie?

Liberals, try to grow up and realize that adults do not think like teenage girls on facebook.

Lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive
Old 07-18-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you have not answered the question I have asked several times without an answer from ANYONE:

Liberals consider any broken promise a lie, like they are some sort of adolescent girl. If I said the sky is blue, and you responded that I am a liar because it is really kinda gray, is that really a lie?

Liberals, try to grow up and realize that adults do not think like teenage girls on facebook.

The "liberals" are women...and gayish men. THAT is why they act like little girls...

Men adults think logically. Come on men...agree...women and logic are like oil and water.

For you ladies out there with NO scientific knowledge, oil and water are two liquids that don't mix.

Extra credit for ANY woman who knows WHY they don't mix off the top of their head. I'm betting not one knows.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Scandals by any other name are scandals...

Trump-Putin scandal fact or fiction

Fast & Furious fact or fiction

Benghazi fact or fiction

IRA manipulation of tax free status of conservative groups fact or fiction

Hillary's personal e-mail server fact fiction

Clinton charitable foundation fact or fiction

Don Jr. meeting with Natalia fact or fiction

How much longer must this nation be side tracked with
scandals that are being used primarily as weapons against the opposing political parties?

The answer is as long as the American voters sit glued to their TV sets enjoying would they view as continuing train wrecks

Its all drama and its getting sickening by the day

Personal Best Regards:
When it involves the "Attack" on my country by a foreign government, and my President does not care or tries to impede that investigation, I pay attention.

The others that do not have this ingredients, I agree.

You seem to forget.....a foreign government attacked us...a President keeps firing or avoiding the investigationif that invasion, fact is calls it a hoax and discredits the county's intelligence community while doing it....and speaks about it each day, and relies on Fox News more than established professionals in the USA, refuses to "clear the air" by allowing his tax returns which all others have done, copies with that foreign government....

That gets my attention...on the others you list...a lot of politics...not much substance I agree.

If you cannot see the difference, you are blind.

I might add that most of what you list, except for the current, HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED TOTALLY, at a huge cost to taxpayers.

FAST AND FURIOUS....investigate for 3 years at a cost I can not find an estimate on.

BENGHAZI.......investigate over 3 years at estimated cost of 11 million dollars. SEVEN seperate investigations

IRS....investigate a little over one year.....do not know the cost

CLINTON EMAIL...investigated by FBI and House oversight committee....total is about 3 years and unknown cost
__________________________________________________ ________________
RESULTS....

FAST AND FURIOUS....Holder testifies and admits it was a flawed operation and was first Attorney General to be cited for contempt of Congress. ATF Deputy Director William Hoover resigns because he was found to be the most at fault

BENGHAZI......no evidence of culpability or wrongdoing

CLINTON FOUNDATION.....a number of investigations have been done with no accusations of wrong doing by anyone. Trump has initiated and new investigation in to the Foundation and that will begin soon.

IRS....NO indictments but changes in work patterns

CLINTON EMAILS...no indictments

RUSSIA INVESTIGATION......TBD
Old 07-18-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
When it involves the "Attack" on my country by a foreign government, and my President does not care or tries to impede that investigation, I pay attention.

The others that do not have this ingredients, I agree.

You seem to forget.....a foreign government attacked us...a President keeps firing or avoiding the investigationif that invasion, fact is calls it a hoax and discredits the county's intelligence community while doing it....and speaks about it each day, and relies on Fox News more than established professionals in the USA, refuses to "clear the air" by allowing his tax returns which all others have done, copies with that foreign government....

That gets my attention...on the others you list...a lot of politics...not much substance I agree.

If you cannot see the difference, you are blind.

I might add that most of what you list, except for the current, HAS BEEN INVESTIGATED TOTALLY, at a huge cost to taxpayers.

FAST AND FURIOUS....investigate for 3 years at a cost I can not find an estimate on.

BENGHAZI.......investigate over 3 years at estimated cost of 11 million dollars. SEVEN seperate investigations

IRS....investigate a little over one year.....do not know the cost

CLINTON EMAIL...investigated by FBI and House oversight committee....total is about 3 years and unknown cost
__________________________________________________ ________________
RESULTS....

FAST AND FURIOUS....Holder testifies and admits it was a flawed operation and was first Attorney General to be cited for contempt of Congress. ATF Deputy Director William Hoover resigns because he was found to be the most at fault

BENGHAZI......no evidence of culpability or wrongdoing

CLINTON FOUNDATION.....a number of investigations have been done with no accusations of wrong doing by anyone. Trump has initiated and new investigation in to the Foundation and that will begin soon.

IRS....NO indictments but changes in work patterns

CLINTON EMAILS...no indictments

RUSSIA INVESTIGATION......TBD
All above,by the way, were investigated by a Republican controlled congress
Old 07-18-2017, 12:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

you mean, like the Obama birth er issue!!!
Old 07-18-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Five years ago today, our President tweeted this......

"As I always said, the "Birthers" were after the truth. Thanks to @RealSheriffJoe @BarackObama can't hide anymore."
Old 07-19-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
but you're not confused why hillary and obama found it so easy to do the same?
not even a close comparison.
Old 07-19-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or how about Trump's fake college !!
Or how about Trump claiming the largest crowds in history.

would you like 5 or 6 hundred more???
Old 07-19-2017, 02:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

No, the left liberal media will go after him, they can dig up dirt, lie, or plant it even if it was JC.

Tags
good, make, mike, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.