Proud daddy

Old 03-08-2017, 06:56 AM
n/a

Default Proud daddy

This perfectly represents the pieces of SHlT that illegally protest.

Sen. Kaine's son arrested at Trump rally in Minnesota | Fox News
Old 03-08-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

And his daddy stated he was so proud of Woody. Lol

Sen. Tim Kaine’s son among several arrested after protesters disrupt Trump rally in Minnesota - The Washington Post
Old 03-08-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Spoken by a follower of donny trump who spoke for violence as he was campaigning.

Donald Trump Says It’s ‘Very Appropriate’ For His Supporters To Beat Protesters At Rallies
Old 03-08-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Any moron, even Tal, can see the vast Majority of violence is perpetrated by liberals. Even the liberal media can't prevent the truth from coming out.

Don't worry Woody will have his charges squashed by daddy.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:35 AM
n/a

Default Majority of violence is instigated by Trump.....

Quote:
Any moron, even Tal, can see the vast Majority of violence is perpetrated by liberals. Even the liberal media can't prevent the truth from coming out.

Where did you get this information?CHECKFACTSWITHFOXNEWS.jpg

Don't worry Woody will have his charges squashed by daddy.
Don't worry, Trump said he would pay for the defense of people who beat up those who did not support him.....now they are yelling "get out of my country" before they shoot and kill.......
Old 03-09-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Liberals are cowards, so we cannot accuse them of the violent acts perpetrated at Trump rallies. It is the mercenary thugs that Soros and clan hire that stir up the naive libtards and get them to assist them with the violence. As long as there is a crowd for libtards to hide in, they will assist in the violence. ONLY if they know they can hide behind someone's apron. I am not afraid of leftards, because they are the ones that want to ban firearms and are scared that guns will go off by themselves. Weed out the hired thugs and you will have a bunch of timid noise, and NO action. Separate or isolate them individually, and they are cowards. Most of them are too cowardly to even serve their country.

This little punk is probably not even Kaine's legitimate offspring.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Liberals are cowards, so we cannot accuse them of the violent acts perpetrated at Trump rallies. It is the mercenary thugs that Soros and clan hire that stir up the naive libtards and get them to assist them with the violence. As long as there is a crowd for libtards to hide in, they will assist in the violence. ONLY if they know they can hide behind someone's apron. I am not afraid of leftards, because they are the ones that want to ban firearms and are scared that guns will go off by themselves. Weed out the hired thugs and you will have a bunch of timid noise, and NO action. Separate or isolate them individually, and they are cowards. Most of them are too cowardly to even serve their country.

It could be hillarys. Remember when she disappeared from sight for a few months just about the time of woodys birth?
Old 03-09-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

A guy would have to be $hit faced drunk and blind, before he would stick anything of his in that ugly bulldike lesbian in the closet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
A guy would have to be $hit faced drunk and blind, before he would stick anything of his in that ugly bulldike lesbian in the closet...

Chelsea is not Bill's either, according to all the liberal fake news papers like the Enquirer, etc. Who knows? Maybe they are right. She doesn't favor him at all.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

You have a mental problem, get help!
Old 03-10-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

How about trump's wife, melania, she has to take pictues with her female lover. trump must have a problem. Have you seen the pics?
Old 03-10-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have a mental problem, get help!

I guess by your stupid response, that you do not agree with me.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
How about trump's wife, melania, she has to take pictues with her female lover. trump must have a problem. Have you seen the pics?

Do you have something against gays? Are you a homophobe? Are you a bigot? Or are you just a hypocrite?

Tags
shlt, illegally, protest, pieces, daddy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.