Mods help!!! Birthday threads in political forum

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-14-2017, 10:33 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Mods help!!! Birthday threads in political forum

Even if I block an a member their ridiculous birthday and DEATH threads still appear in my tapatalk, therefore I have to see them anyway.

I had thought the mods had given the birthday thread creator instructions to keep them in one thread.

Is anyone else having this issue on tapatalk or with browsers?


What can be done?


Serious replies if you can.
  #2  
Old 09-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Unsubscribe to the political forum. That should fix it for you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #3  
Old 09-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unsubscribe to the political forum. That should fix it for you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Love that. Thanks for not quoting this jerk.

If the Moderator looked at this Forum I believe that a number of criminal harassers/cyber bullies would be off of TOTV for good. That should happen that these people are booted.

Many of these people who I am highlighting with birthday greetings had quite an impact on American politics. Actors and TV stars sure do and did like Ronald Reagan and Donald John Trump.
  #4  
Old 09-14-2017, 11:40 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Unsubscribe to the political forum. That should fix it for you.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
That's very kind of you. His babble drifts everywhere as does yours.

MAGA!
  #5  
Old 09-14-2017, 12:07 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Even if I block an a member their ridiculous birthday and DEATH threads still appear in my tapatalk, therefore I have to see them anyway.

I had thought the mods had given the birthday thread creator instructions to keep them in one thread.

Is anyone else having this issue on tapatalk or with browsers?


What can be done?


Serious replies if you can.
We all show up at his/her door with torches, rope, and pitchforks...take care of it permanently...at a nearby tree.

Such a douche...posts all this worthless crap that NOBODY cares about but her girlfriends...and then cries "abuse" when everyone gives her **** over it.

Take this birthday **** to the women's forum where it belongs.
  #6  
Old 09-14-2017, 12:20 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
That's very kind of you. His babble drifts everywhere as does yours.

MAGA!
I assume MAGA means Morons Are Governing America. Al, they say you can't fix stupid, but I don't know it that's really true. But one thing is an absolute, you can't fix jag off.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #7  
Old 09-14-2017, 02:57 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I assume MAGA means Morons Are Governing America. Al, they say you can't fix stupid, but I don't know it that's really true. But one thing is an absolute, you can't fix jag off.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
It makes me happy that you and Tal are so angry about the way government is going. Keep it up it's funny. Gmta

Ever have the guts to meet a Trump supporter someone from this forum? I think not. Says it all.

IS THIS RACIST? - YouTube
  #8  
Old 09-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
It makes me happy that you and Tal are so angry about the way government is going. Keep it up it's funny. Gmta

Ever have the guts to meet a Trump supporter someone from this forum? I think not. Says it all.

IS THIS RACIST? - YouTube
Wait, you want to meet me in person, and you think it would take guts to do it? Why on earth would I want to meet a milk-toast like you? You know, I tried to give you a break on stupidity, but you are one stupid jag off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  #9  
Old 09-14-2017, 03:52 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Wait, you want to meet me in person, and you think it would take guts to do it? Why on earth would I want to meet a milk-toast like you? You know, I tried to give you a break on stupidity, but you are one stupid jag off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Trouble is idiots like you only see what they want. You and Tal have tunnel vision, Talvision.

Seeing the world as a retard.

"Ever have the guts to meet a Trump supporter someone from this forum?"

Read it slow, one word at a time. Moron.
  #10  
Old 09-14-2017, 04:25 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

This is a Tap A Talk issue. Tap A Talk is not affiliated with TOTV and not supported. If you want to avoid this and other functionality issues use TOTV from your smart phone.
 

Tags
birthday, mods, tapatalk, thread, threads

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.