More bad news for Clinton....

Old 07-13-2016, 08:26 PM
n/a

In our generation it used to be "love it or lump it." That means if you don't embrace it just suck it up for now until things maybe turned your way someday.
That turned into "love it or leave it." This means you have no options. You must obey. That's not American.
Old 07-14-2016, 02:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This is suppose to be a put down? This post makes absolutely no sense at all. Leave no doubt about what? I can't even begin to imagine where I contradicted anything.

What is the contradiction? I am a Republican, but don't agree with everything the party nominee, Trump, is putting forward. All Republicans must walk lock step with the nominee or they are not a true Republicans. Then, half the Republican party are not true Republicans. They are all contradictions in their own minds, and should shut up. If that is the case, I am in good company.
Out of 17 GOP candidates, Trump won the nomination fair and square. You don't agree with him, so you are not going to vote. Sounds immature to me. Just take your ball and go home because you don't like the rules of the majority. Why don't you just register as an Independent? That way, you'll have an excuse for not supporting the Republican party. "Lock step" has nothing to do with support, but obviously loyalty is beyond your understanding. Remember, if you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the outcome, so just sit back and keep quiet.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Out of 17 GOP candidates, Trump won the nomination fair and square. You don't agree with him, so you are not going to vote. Sounds immature to me. Just take your ball and go home because you don't like the rules of the majority. Why don't you just register as an Independent? That way, you'll have an excuse for not supporting the Republican party. "Lock step" has nothing to do with support, but obviously loyalty is beyond your understanding. Remember, if you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the outcome, so just sit back and keep quiet.
However, in the latest Military Times election survey, more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates.

Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin

That's interesting. Even with our most patriotic citizens, "more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates." So the guy is not alone.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
However, in the latest Military Times election survey, more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates.

Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin

That's interesting. Even with our most patriotic citizens, "more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates." So the guy is not alone.
Old 07-14-2016, 06:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even with our most patriotic citizens, "more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates." So the guy is not alone.
A number of things can influence the tally of a poll;

Had the troop member voted in prior elections?
What is the age of the troops surveyed?
What is the ethnic majority of the troops surveyed?

Polls are often incorrect with regard to outcomes, just think back to the polls that said Trump would not be republican winner of primaries...

Then again it is down to a "smug acting criminal" or a "wackadoodle loud mouth", so maybe they are not interested...

I would rather see the wackadoodle win, I just don't like anything about "Crooked Hillary" (damn ugly, habitual liar, womanizer supporter, etc.) But, 52% of the population is receiving government benefits and they don't give a rats ass about anything but making sure there is no cut in their benefits.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are kidding right! Trump won fair and square. Trump won, because the field was to large. He acts like a child calling people names. He won by being all things to all people, and never supplying details to anything.

He won by splitting this country based upon race. I thought the Republican party wanted to reach out to minorities, and not blame them for all the evils in the world.

I don't need an excuse for not supporting Trump. Blind loyalty is just plain stupid. Take a good look at the number of devoted Republicans in high places that will not vote for Trump. I am in damn good company. Loyalty and lock step are two different things. That is nonsense. In voting for Trump, you are putting the blinders on. You are being loyal to a con man that changes on a whim.

If the Republican party is the party that wants to make sure that nothing gets done, and there is no reason to compromise on anything, Trump is your man.

Do you think for a second that the tactic of obstruction is the sole domain of the Republican party, you are living in a dream world.

I voted for Kasich in the primary. Kasich would work with the Democrats.

The one and only reason Trump has a chance to be president is his opponent, Hillary. The only reason she has a chance to win is her opponent, Trump. Kasich, Jeb Busch, Rubio, Kerry, and Biden would be walking away with this election.

I am not going to complain about the situation we got ourselves in, but "I told you so" will probably be used by the party that doesn't win the election.
Old 07-14-2016, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are kidding right! Trump won fair and square. Trump won, because the field was to large. He acts like a child calling people names. He won by being all things to all people, and never supplying details to anything.

He won by splitting this country based upon race. I thought the Republican party wanted to reach out to minorities, and not blame them for all the evils in the world.

I don't need an excuse for not supporting Trump. Blind loyalty is just plain stupid. Take a good look at the number of devoted Republicans in high places that will not vote for Trump. I am in damn good company. Loyalty and lock step are two different things. That is nonsense. In voting for Trump, you are putting the blinders on. You are being loyal to a con man that changes on a whim.

If the Republican party is the party that wants to make sure that nothing gets done, and there is no reason to compromise on anything, Trump is your man.

Do you think for a second that the tactic of obstruction is the sole domain of the Republican party, you are living in a dream world.

I voted for Kasich in the primary. Kasich would work with the Democrats.

The one and only reason Trump has a chance to be president is his opponent, Hillary. The only reason she has a chance to win is her opponent, Trump. Kasich, Jeb Busch, Rubio, Kerry, and Biden would be walking away with this election.

I am not going to complain about the situation we got ourselves in, but "I told you so" will probably be used by the party that doesn't win the election.
I hope you realize how ludicrous your answer is. Just because your moderate Kasich couldn't pull it off, because the MAJORITY did not find him even interesting enough to vote for him, you believe that Trump won because there were too many in the field? How do you explain his winning when there was just himself and Cruise? You are just full of excuses. You really should consider switching to the party of excuses, the Democrat party. You think you know it all, but the reality of it is that Trump won fair and square and your candidate of choice won one state. I didn't vote for Trump to win Florida but my candidate did not win it. You do not hear me crying the blues because my candidate failed. I don't even like Trump that much, but I fully intend to support him and give him my vote in NOV. I am not going to be a whiny little baby and sit this fight out. America cannot afford to allow Clinton in the driver's seat of our country. She is a negligent, thoughtless, and calculating criminal. She is dangerous. If you are so prissy that you can't support Trump because you don't like him, then really, register as an Independent because you are NO Republican.

And you really do sound just like a liberal with all this seemingly veiled "progressive" talk. You use all the same wording that liberals use.

You haven't fooled anyone with your little act. You are a liberal, whether or not a closet liberal or just a game playing troll on here. I doubt you EVER voted Republican in your life.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you explain his winning when there was just himself and Cruise?
Tom would have won.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tom would have won.
ROFLMAO!
Old 07-14-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
A number of things can influence the tally of a poll;

Had the troop member voted in prior elections?
What is the age of the troops surveyed?
What is the ethnic majority of the troops surveyed?

Polls are often incorrect with regard to outcomes, just think back to the polls that said Trump would not be republican winner of primaries...

Then again it is down to a "smug acting criminal" or a "wackadoodle loud mouth", so maybe they are not interested...

I would rather see the wackadoodle win, I just don't like anything about "Crooked Hillary" (damn ugly, habitual liar, womanizer supporter, etc.) But, 52% of the population is receiving government benefits and they don't give a rats ass about anything but making sure there is no cut in their benefits.
off topic--it's about polls
Here's a theory I just heard on talk radio that I think sounds solid.
If someone calls you up and asks you who you will vote for
you are more likely to say Clinton. No one wants to be thought of as a racist or hater and Trump does say some pretty embarrassing things.

But in a voting booth, when no one is looking you may vote for Trump.

This explains why Trump does better on computer polls over phone polls.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
off topic--it's about polls
Here's a theory I just heard on talk radio that I think sounds solid.
If someone calls you up and asks you who you will vote for
you are more likely to say Clinton. No one wants to be thought of as a racist or hater and Trump does say some pretty embarrassing things.

But in a voting booth, when no one is looking you may vote for Trump.

This explains why Trump does better on computer polls over phone polls.
You are suggesting that the average voter is very shallow. Maybe some folks are embarrassed of Trumps rhetoric, but I for one, will admit to anyone why I will be voting for him. I will also admit that I did not vote for him in the primary. But, Trump won fair and square and has many of the ideological views on issues as I do. He is no politician and no angle but I believe he says what's on his mind and what he believes at that particular time. He IS flexible enough to listen to advisors and does surround himself with experts. Obama should have surrounded himself with experts, and maybe he wouldn't be ostracized and disliked as much. He might also have been successful if he had some experts instead of radicals working for him and advising him.
Hillary is a nasty, dirty and corrupted political poser that has no use for politics other than how much she can make from it with the least amount of effort. She will lie, steal and back-stab in a heartbeat. She is not loyal to anyone but herself. She will say anything to get her way and probably believes her own lies. She is the worst of all types of corrupted politicians and should not even be considered for the highest position in the world. She would destroy America is possible.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are suggesting
This is not my theory. I'm passing it on and it makes sense to me. Where Orlando Turns First For Breaking News, Weather, and Traffic | www.news965.com

This may also explain why there aren't many Trump bumper stickers or lawn signs in The Villages.
Today I saw a Trump sign on a lanai on the way to Bacall.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
I hope you realize how ludicrous your answer is. Just because your moderate Kasich couldn't pull it off, because the MAJORITY did not find him even interesting enough to vote for him, you believe that Trump won because there were too many in the field? How do you explain his winning when there was just himself and Cruise? You are just full of excuses. You really should consider switching to the party of excuses, the Democrat party. You think you know it all, but the reality of it is that Trump won fair and square and your candidate of choice won one state. I didn't vote for Trump to win Florida but my candidate did not win it. You do not hear me crying the blues because my candidate failed. I don't even like Trump that much, but I fully intend to support him and give him my vote in NOV. I am not going to be a whiny little baby and sit this fight out. America cannot afford to allow Clinton in the driver's seat of our country. She is a negligent, thoughtless, and calculating criminal. She is dangerous. If you are so prissy that you can't support Trump because you don't like him, then really, register as an Independent because you are NO Republican.

And you really do sound just like a liberal with all this seemingly veiled "progressive" talk. You use all the same wording that liberals use.

You haven't fooled anyone with your little act. You are a liberal, whether or not a closet liberal or just a game playing troll on here. I doubt you EVER voted Republican in your life.
On the ludicrous scale, I can't compete with you. Crying? What the hell do I have to cry about? Neither of Clinton or Trump can get at me. They are not going to touch social security or Medicare, and I have plenty of money to last me the rest of my life, and then some.

Why have Republicans adopted the philosophy that compromise is the last thing in the world that they should be doing? If neither party budges an inch, we are on road to nowhere. How can anyone be happy with our current political situation? If Republicans don't want to be reasonable about solving problems, then I want no part of them. Being unreasonable isn't the sole domain of the republican party. It appears that you don't want a democracy. You want a dictatorship.

This is just like a boxing match, where both parties go to their corners. The bell sounds to start the round, but neither budges an inch. They yell from their corners "come on over here, and I will beat the hell out of you". All noise, and no action.

I use all the words liberals do. What English! I am sorry I didn't major in double talk in college.

What you can't get through your thick skull, no matter, which of these two gets elected, nothing will change. NOTHING! Obstruction is the new normal. Of these two, I could care less, which one is elected. Can I be any clearer about that!

All Republicans should rally around Trump. Maybe you should send that memo to these Republicans. Who's Not Going to the Republican Convention?[LIST]

This list doesn't included Republican governors, major contributors, and Republican leaning major news people. It looks like I am very good company.

When the field wound down to three, Trump, Cruz, and Kasich, the states that were up for grabs were in the Northeast, and the rust belt. Republicans there hate Cruz more than Trump. Cruz didn't even both to go to NY. Most of the reasonable Republicans dropped out of the race, after Florida.

I am a reasonable person. In this current state, that is a character flaw.
Old 07-14-2016, 05:53 PM
n/a

There is still an outside chance that Donald Trump could fail to get the votes needed to be the nominee. The Rules Committee will vote tomorrow at 11:00am on allowing the delegates to vote their conscience. Reports state they are 28 votes shy of passing.

On the dem side, the best hope of removing Hillary Clinton from the presumptive nominee spot probably passed when Director Comey failed to indict her.

This would have been the perfect opportunity for VP Biden to step up to the plate. Morning Joe Scarborough said today on his show that Biden would be leading Trump 70/30. Nobody is more likeable and qualified to be president than the VP.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is still an outside chance that Donald Trump could fail to get the votes needed to be the nominee. The Rules Committee will vote tomorrow at 11:00am on allowing the delegates to vote their conscience. Reports state they are 28 votes shy of passing.

On the dem side, the best hope of removing Hillary Clinton from the presumptive nominee spot probably passed when Director Comey failed to indict her.

This would have been the perfect opportunity for VP Biden to step up to the plate. Morning Joe Scarborough said today on his show that Biden would be leading Trump 70/30. Nobody is more likeable and qualified to be president than the VP.
I wanted a Biden/Obama ticket 8 years ago. If Obama was VP for the last 8 years I would want a Obama/Sanders ticket this year. So who knows---who knew

Tags
bad, make, clinton, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.