More bad news for Clinton....

Old 07-14-2016, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There is still an outside chance that Donald Trump could fail to get the votes needed to be the nominee. The Rules Committee will vote tomorrow at 11:00am on allowing the delegates to vote their conscience. Reports state they are 28 votes shy of passing.

On the dem side, the best hope of removing Hillary Clinton from the presumptive nominee spot probably passed when Director Comey failed to indict her.

This would have been the perfect opportunity for VP Biden to step up to the plate. Morning Joe Scarborough said today on his show that Biden would be leading Trump 70/30. Nobody is more likeable and qualified to be president than the VP.
I guess that you are the other liberal troll, that has befriended me. Glad to know you, pal.

They also mentioned the five that I stated before that would win the election, if they were against Hillary or Trump. They are Kasich, Rubio, Jeb Bush, Biden, and Sanders.

You could be wrong about Hillary. The FBI has done the bulk of the work reviewing her email server. It shouldn't take that long to determine, if she lied before Congress under oath.

You know hasn't called Morning Joe in a long time, Donald Trump. Has he has written off Morning Joe viewers as Hillary's? Morning Joe is the only cable news program worth watching. If you want both sides of an issue, you will get it there.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:22 PM
n/a

I think that his choice is " Old Milwaukee " .
Old 07-14-2016, 08:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I guess that you are the other liberal troll, that has befriended me. Glad to know you, pal.

They also mentioned the five that I stated before that would win the election, if they were against Hillary or Trump. They are Kasich, Rubio, Jeb Bush, Biden, and Sanders.

You could be wrong about Hillary. The FBI has done the bulk of the work reviewing her email server. It shouldn't take that long to determine, if she lied before Congress under oath.

You know hasn't called Morning Joe in a long time, Donald Trump. Has he has written off Morning Joe viewers as Hillary's? Morning Joe is the only cable news program worth watching. If you want both sides of an issue, you will get it there.
Once again I am all mixed up. Is there something going around?
Old 07-15-2016, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you are a contradiction to your own mind. Perhaps it is better that you remain silent and make people wonder, rather than speak out and leave no doubt.
Quote:
This is suppose to be a put down? This post makes absolutely no sense at all. Leave no doubt about what? I can't even begin to imagine where I contradicted anything.

What is the contradiction? I am a Republican, but don't agree with everything the party nominee, Trump, is putting forward. All Republicans must walk lock step with the nominee or they are not a true Republicans. Then, half the Republican party are not true Republicans. They are all contradictions in their own minds, and should shut up. If that is the case, I am in good company.
The answer..."that you're an idiot".

Quote:
However, in the latest Military Times election survey, more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates.

Military Times survey: Troops prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin

That's interesting. Even with our most patriotic citizens, "more than one in five troops said they’d rather not vote in November if they have to choose between just those two candidates." So the guy is not alone.
Shows you how low the pickings are in the military...they're VERY diversified now, aren't they? That explains why they think they have ONLY two choices.

Quote:
off topic--it's about polls
Here's a theory I just heard on talk radio that I think sounds solid.
If someone calls you up and asks you who you will vote for
you are more likely to say Clinton. No one wants to be thought of as a racist or hater and Trump does say some pretty embarrassing things.

But in a voting booth, when no one is looking you may vote for Trump.

This explains why Trump does better on computer polls over phone polls.
Here's another theory...the "polls" are all propaganda bu!!sh!t. Lies told to sway you. Get you to "join the winning team". Go ahead, be fooled.

Quote:
I wanted a Biden/Obama ticket 8 years ago. If Obama was VP for the last 8 years I would want a Obama/Sanders ticket this year. So who knows---who knew
Wow, you REALLY wanted to CHANGE this country.

Quote:
Once again I am all mixed up. Is there something going around?
Yes, it's called the media and propaganda, it's the theater of politics.

There's also "voter stupidity", many are afflicted.

Tags
bad, make, clinton, news

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.