More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread

Old 10-12-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Because once in a while someone not on my IGNORE LIST posts on it.

You get that it is the TITLE of this thread that offends me!!!
Crybaby!
Old 10-12-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

Jamie Lee Curtis Slams the Question Did I Ask for It? in Sexual Harassment Op-Ed | E! News

This is about sexual harassment which, of course, is much worse than cyber harassment in the form of bullying but still I keep seeing the victim getting the blame. On here and in many other places.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:20 AM
n/a

There once was a man who owned a sausage factory, and he was showing his arrogant preppy son around his factory.

Try as he might to impress his snobbish son, his son would just sneer.

They approached the heart of the factory, where the father thought, "this should impress him!"

He showed his son a machine and said: "Son, this is the heart of the factory. With this machine here we can put in a pig, and out come sausages."

The son, openly sneering, said: "Yes, but do you have a machine where you can put in a sausage and out comes a pig?"

The furious father thought and said: "Yes son, we call it your mother."
Old 10-12-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Default It is the title of this thread that offends me.

The Florida Courts Cyberstalking Laws Checklist- Let us Help You STOP Harassment and Bullying! - Weidner Law

Cyberstalking and harassment.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Florida Law--

Statutes & Constitution
:View Statutes
:

Online Sunshine
Old 10-12-2017, 10:29 AM
n/a

What do you call a person who keeps doing the same stuff, over and over again expecting a different outcome?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jamie Lee Curtis Slams the Question Did I Ask for It? in Sexual Harassment Op-Ed | E! News

This is about sexual harassment which, of course, is much worse than cyber harassment in the form of bullying but still I keep seeing the victim getting the blame. On here and in many other places.
I am not blaming you. I just don't understand why you keep putting yourself in situations where you are only harming yourself. It's obvious the more you post about harassment, the more upset you become. This is not healthy behavior. There is one poster on this forum that used to upset me every time I would read his posts because he is always on the attack and has little more to say than to call others names and belittle them. Therefore, I put him on ignore because it was a waste of my time to read his posts and they would just upset me even when not directed at me. I rarely notice when he posts now because the way the ignore feature is set up you really have to scan carefully to see their name appear. I know my time on this forum has been much less stressful since I did that - and I don't peek! Just a thought.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I am not blaming you. I just don't understand why you keep putting yourself in situations where you are only harming yourself. It's obvious the more you post about harassment, the more upset you become. This is not healthy behavior. There is one poster on this forum that used to upset me every time I would read his posts because he is always on the attack and has little more to say than to call others names and belittle them. Therefore, I put him on ignore because it was a waste of my time to read his posts and they would just upset me even when not directed at me. I rarely notice when he posts now because the way the ignore feature is set up you really have to scan carefully to see their name appear. I know my time on this forum has been much less stressful since I did that - and I don't peek! Just a thought.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I do have about 12 people on my IGNORE LIST and am IGNORING most of them. I see what they have written sometimes when someone Quotes them. I rarely peek now especially for affald, dirtbanker, allegiance's posts and some of the people who act just like these CRIMINALLY HARASSING people.

It just bother me when more people do not tell THEM to stop with their CRIMINAL behavior rather than attacking me for using a Political Forum for Seniors and people who live in the Villages or want to live in the Villages.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do have about 12 people on my IGNORE LIST and am IGNORING most of them. I see what they have written sometimes when someone Quotes them. I rarely peek now especially for affald, dirtbanker, allegiance's posts and some of the people who act just like these CRIMINALLY HARASSING people.

It just bother me when more people do not tell THEM to stop with their CRIMINAL behavior rather than attacking me for using a Political Forum for Seniors and people who live in the Villages or want to live in the Villages.
You keep poking the bear at your own risk. Abby10 and I have simply pointed out more healthy ways to handle your perceived harassment and have offered you various methods in dealing with the undue stress.

Your solution fits the definition of insanity: keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

While no one wants to see anyone singled out or harassed, you feed right into it and are not making a valid attempt to correct your own behavior.

We all make choices...Here's my $2tip for today. Go back and get the fries...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
What do you call a person who keeps doing the same stuff, over and over again expecting a different outcome?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I would call him a Tal.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:35 PM
n/a

Default More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraugoofy View Post
You keep poking the bear at your own risk. Abby10 and I have simply pointed out more healthy ways to handle your perceived harassment and have offered you various methods in dealing with the undue stress.

Your solution fits the definition of insanity: keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

While no one wants to see anyone singled out or harassed, you feed right into it and are not making a valid attempt to correct your own behavior.

We all make choices...Here's my $2tip for today. Go back and get the fries...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

I’m really tired of the over used chiche’ for the definition of insanity. Who the hell started it !See below for the correct definition.

in·san·i·ty
inˈsanədē/Submit
noun
the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
"he suffered from bouts of insanity"
synonyms:mental illness, madness, dementia; More
extreme foolishness or irrationality.
plural noun: insanities
"it might be pure insanity to take this loan"
synonyms:folly, foolishness, madness, idiocy, stupidity, lunacy, silliness; informalcraziness
"it would be insanity to take this loan"

Here’s another

Definition of insanity

plural insanities
1 dated :a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 law :unsoundness of mind or lack of the ability to understand that prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or that releases one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a :extreme folly or unreasonableness the insanity of violence His comments were pure insanity.
b :something utterly foolish or unreasonable the insanities of modern life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 03:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I’m really tired of the over used chiche’ for the definition of insanity. Who the hell started it !See below for the correct definition.

in·san·i·ty
inˈsanədē/Submit
noun
the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
"he suffered from bouts of insanity"
synonyms:mental illness, madness, dementia; More
extreme foolishness or irrationality.
plural noun: insanities
"it might be pure insanity to take this loan"
synonyms:folly, foolishness, madness, idiocy, stupidity, lunacy, silliness; informalcraziness
"it would be insanity to take this loan"

Here’s another

Definition of insanity

plural insanities
1 dated :a severely disordered state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder
2 law :unsoundness of mind or lack of the ability to understand that prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or that releases one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a :extreme folly or unreasonableness the insanity of violence His comments were pure insanity.
b :something utterly foolish or unreasonable the insanities of modern life

Your definitions seem to defy your post because what you have offered up are various degrees of insanity from "madness" to "foolish or unreasonable". I think the suggestion is more the latter when using the cliche you reference.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Default More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Your definitions seem to defy your post because what you have offered up are various degrees of insanity from "madness" to "foolish or unreasonable". I think the suggestion is more the latter when using the cliche you reference.

These aren’t my definitions. They belong to Merriam Webster and Google.
Although I agree if you keep hitting your head with a hammer if will not feel better, only worse. That may not be insanity, just stupidity.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Default /more-intersesting-than-wackadoodles-library-thread-2396

This thread is now about mean spirited and cruel treatment by a group of Unchristian posters. I do not see anything remotely Christian in this long term-- six or more months in some cases-- behavior by affald, dirtbanker and allegiance among others on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

It is also against the law in Florida. It is called harassment. Have you people been watching the news of late? This is a different form of using words as weapons to belittle people from what you suppose is your position of power.

You are masked to many and fairly anonymous.

You should be held accountable for this CRIMINAL HARASSMENT.

It is no longer about jokes at my expense. This is pretty good evidence of group bullying though and it is in writing.

Tags
free, feel, share, joke, contribute

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.