Balance of the world

Old 09-17-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

Default Balance of the world

When God created the world (and he did) he scattered the people of the earth and as it says confounded the languages. In his wisdom he knew that the world would not survive if everything and everyone was the same. Fast forward to present day world.The democrats or what ever you would like to call the current administration are trying for globalism. Making the world the same every where. Think of it this way like poles repel each other but unlike poles attract. Honestly if obama and if Clinton gets in office do you really think society as we know it will make it,I don't. Say what you will but someone like Trump will be the worlds only hope. We as old folks probably wont see the final results but your grand kids will I'm certain. A intelligent discussion would be nice. Or maybe no discussion what ever.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
When God created the world (and he did) he scattered the people of the earth and as it says confounded the languages. In his wisdom he knew that the world would not survive if everything and everyone was the same. Fast forward to present day world.The democrats or what ever you would like to call the current administration are trying for globalism. Making the world the same every where. Think of it this way like poles repel each other but unlike poles attract. Honestly if obama and if Clinton gets in office do you really think society as we know it will make it,I don't. Say what you will but someone like Trump will be the worlds only hope. We as old folks probably wont see the final results but your grand kids will I'm certain. A intelligent discussion would be nice. Or maybe no discussion what ever.
There is no "God", so that part is wrong.

And a "scattered" people are different people. We're NOT all the same, we're not all "equal". The proof is found everywhere. Blacks and Hispanics never fare as well in creating viable societies as whites and Asians. It's a FACT.

Probably should have left it at that...the world as we know it...probably won't survive. It's being literally overrun with poor, ignorant, brown people. MOST of the worlds population is poor brown people. There are a lot of poor Asian people too, but they tend to stay home, in their home country, and don't cause the social pressures that the blacks/Hispanics cause. But that may be changing too as Asians immigrate to western countries.

Wisdom? What wisdom? The planet is in a heap of trouble. Everywhere.

Society as we know it IS going away, it's being bred out. We're being too nice and it's going to destroy us.

NO D or R is going to save us...period. Trump won't get elected unless he's secretly "playing ball", if he IS playing ball, then nothing will change when he gets elected unless the "system" wants it to change.

Can't have intelligent discussion if you can't speak the truth. The truth is censored. Look at how many people here want me shut up for good...all for speaking the truth.

Lets discuss it...but it MUST be an honest discussion. White people are being bred out, we're losing our majority, and ALL statistics are falling because of it. The WORLD peaked in the late 50s. As their population has risen and our population has fallen, everything has gotten worse in society, education, happiness, wellness, what HAS risen is poverty, violence, sh!ttiness...

Disagree? Let's hear your rebuttal. I AM a "racist" for good reason. The facts back ME up, not "you". Only I'm squelched, the truth is squelched.
Old 09-17-2016, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
There is no "God", so that part is wrong.

And a "scattered" people are different people. We're NOT all the same, we're not all "equal". The proof is found everywhere. Blacks and Hispanics never fare as well in creating viable societies as whites and Asians. It's a FACT.

Probably should have left it at that...the world as we know it...probably won't survive. It's being literally overrun with poor, ignorant, brown people. MOST of the worlds population is poor brown people. There are a lot of poor Asian people too, but they tend to stay home, in their home country, and don't cause the social pressures that the blacks/Hispanics cause. But that may be changing too as Asians immigrate to western countries.

Wisdom? What wisdom? The planet is in a heap of trouble. Everywhere.

Society as we know it IS going away, it's being bred out. We're being too nice and it's going to destroy us.

NO D or R is going to save us...period. Trump won't get elected unless he's secretly "playing ball", if he IS playing ball, then nothing will change when he gets elected unless the "system" wants it to change.

Can't have intelligent discussion if you can't speak the truth. The truth is censored. Look at how many people here want me shut up for good...all for speaking the truth.

Lets discuss it...but it MUST be an honest discussion. White people are being bred out, we're losing our majority, and ALL statistics are falling because of it. The WORLD peaked in the late 50s. As their population has risen and our population has fallen, everything has gotten worse in society, education, happiness, wellness, what HAS risen is poverty, violence, sh!ttiness...

Disagree? Let's hear your rebuttal. I AM a "racist" for good reason. The facts back ME up, not "you". Only I'm squelched, the truth is squelched.
Bad choice of opening statement. It completely destroys your credibility.
You are most certainly entitled to your opinion. And to use your opinion as the stage setter....not so good.

Some people just feel the need to wear as a badge of non conformity by pushing their beliefs front and center.

The rest of the post is not unreasonable.....however tainted by your opening pontification!!!
Old 09-17-2016, 02:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are most certainly entitled to your opinion. And to use your opinion as the stage setter....not so good.

Some people just feel the need to wear as a badge of non conformity by pushing their beliefs front and center.

The rest of the post is not unreasonable.....however tainted by your opening pontification!!!
Perhaps not the best opening statement...but true non the less.

There is no "God of Abraham", it's a 5000 y/o myth.

"Your God" actually came from the much older Amun or Amen of ancient Egypt. You confirm him when you say his name at the end of prayers. Just like Muslims sometimes end with "Ameen".

People believe so much that is simply...bullsh!t.

It's not only reasonable..it's true.

Enjoy your day...been typing too long...gotta run...rain stopped.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

I immediately stopped reading his comment after the "There is no God.."

I knew it was the disgruntled and miserable racist posting again, and knew he was a lost cause. He is neither D or R and has no friends, so he posts on here. We will read about him in the news before long, being involved in some kind of altercation or maybe even read about him in the Obits. We won't even know it was the racist that posts on here. No one will know or care. So sad.
Old 09-17-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps not the best opening statement...but true non the less.

There is no "God of Abraham", it's a 5000 y/o myth.

"Your God" actually came from the much older Amun or Amen of ancient Egypt. You confirm him when you say his name at the end of prayers. Just like Muslims sometimes end with "Ameen".

People believe so much that is simply...bullsh!t.

It's not only reasonable..it's true.

Enjoy your day...been typing too long...gotta run...rain stopped.
Don't worry, turds last longer in the rain than sugar. You're safe.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Everyones beliefs are theirs no matter what, God or no God. I for one believe I will live another 4 1/2 years, to see 2 better choices for president. Maybe there won't be QUITE as much hatefulness and back biting on these threads, other than that I've got nothing, have a good evening folks nite nite.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

I knew it was the disgruntled and miserable racist posting again, and knew he was a lost cause. He is neither D or R and has no friends, so he posts on here. We will read about him in the news before long, being involved in some kind of altercation or maybe even read about him in the Obits. We won't even know it was the racist that posts on here. No one will know or care. So sad.
Ditto.
Uses his/her supposed position more like bait than a true belief.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

That was foolish...you would have learned something.

You should write novels...you have quite the imagination. I tell the truth and I'm automatically all that? What do you imagine about people who lie? That they're angels? I'm the one trying to save your children and the country.

Quote:
Everyones beliefs are theirs no matter what, God or no God. I for one believe I will live another 4 1/2 years, to see 2 better choices for president. Maybe there won't be QUITE as much hatefulness and back biting on these threads, other than that I've got nothing, have a good evening folks nite nite.
You can BELIEVE anything you wish...it doesn't make to real. And religion isn't real.

If those choices are another D or R, they're NOT "better choices". They're corrupt choices...again.

Quote:
Ditto.
Uses his/her supposed position more like bait than a true belief.
No, they're all my beliefs. Got something to persuade me I'm wrong? I'll try to be gentle when I tear it apart.

Religion and politics, the two institutions who RUN YOUR LIFE. And the two things you're "not supposed to discuss". Gee...I wonder why. If you dig too deep you find out it's all lies and corruption.

Believe what you will...it doesn't make you right.

I admit, I could be wrong, but I've yet to have anyone convince me otherwise. It's taken me all these years to narrow down my beliefs, I'm pretty secure in my facts and MY beliefs.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:22 PM
n/a

The last mistake I made was several years ago.
I actually thought I was wrong once!
Old 09-19-2016, 07:31 AM
n/a

Allahu Akbar never more, now that the election is over, perhaps Trump can stop the end of time.

CNM, Clinton never more!
Old 09-19-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Allahu Akbar never more, now that the election is over, perhaps Trump can stop the end of time.

CNM, Clinton never more!
It may be too late. Too many liberals that have no faith and no patriotism. If a Muslim was to take over and offer them freebies, they would grovel at his feet. Oops, it already happened. Like I said, too late.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:34 PM
n/a

Default You are tossing out bait

Quote:
RE: god created the world
Frankly, I do believe that but I also believe most people do not see the simple miracles of life. I do not believe the personification of god as a human is yet another sign of human limits. You seem to believe in organized religion and I toss out more evil has been done in the name of religion then anything else.

We, me included, object to the Muslims trying to take over the world. Yet, the Christians have done and continue to do the same-proselytizing. There are far too many examples-the INCAS-in the name of the faith they destroyed the people and while bringing them salvation-they stole both their gold and their land.
Same was true of the AMERICAN INDIANS-as bad as the Holocaust. REALIZE-they DELIBERATELY murdered about 90% of the indians. More recently Hitler MURDERED half of the JEWS in europe. In poland one of the most christian countries in the world they MURDERED 90% of the Jews.
There was also the Crusades. The popes encouraged murder of all not Christians and oked thief of any property
AND GUARANTEED SALVATION. HUM-72 virgins plus salvation-IS THAT IF THEY WOULD GIVE YOU THAT THE MUSLIM FAITH WILL GIVE YOU........... There was the SPANISH INQUISITION, The Russian prograhms.

All religions state beautiful things. THE PROBLEM IS PEOPLE TURN THEM ALL INTO THE WORST EVIL.

As to diversity. In nature I find it interesting. If, due to a change in environment one species lessens in numbers, life does not stop-another form of life will take it's place.
WE tell the world they should not cut down trees, yet most of this country was covered with trees. Before my people arrived our forefathers had already cut down a large part of the trees. For MAN-few truly want diversity.
There are few peoples that are not in contact with for lack of a better term white Europeans. The contact that we honestly feel is good depends on your view of reality.
In africa we bring them medicines and thus reduce childhood deaths. A GOOD THING but, since they culturally have a large number of kids and that has not changed they are forced to according to us-the world experts-destroy their forests-destroy their animal lives.

Tags
world, poles, discussion, society, intelligent

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.