More terrorism from our lovely immigrants!

Old 09-19-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Default More terrorism from our lovely immigrants!

Please Hillary let in millions more.

The election is over. We need Trump in office today to stop the killing of America, by Obama and Hillary.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:18 AM
n/a

I seem to recall one poster said it would be a Trump landslide when he was being buried in the polls.

That poster said the inevitable would happen
- Hillary health decline
- more USA Islam terrorism
- ongoing wonderful email leaks
- ongoing FOIL DISCLOSURES

Who is this Nostradamus poster of ours?

We should all buy this guest a drink.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Actually anyone with any common sense would have known Trump in a landslide.

But it's not as common as one thinks, especially in the political forum.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I seem to recall one poster said it would be a Trump landslide when he was being buried in the polls.

That poster said the inevitable would happen
- Hillary health decline
- more USA Islam terrorism
- ongoing wonderful email leaks
- ongoing FOIL DISCLOSURES

Who is this Nostradamus poster of ours?

We should all buy this guest a drink.
Is there a way to search the threads?
Old 09-19-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

This country was founded on the basis of freedom and welcoming all who want to share in our values. The problem with the right is they think that this America is only for them. This is just more of the racism and bigotry that fuels the Trump campaign. Every president of the last 50 years supported programs to bring immigrants to the US. Our country was founded on those ideals.
The most disappointing part of living her in the Villages is the amount of racism and bigotry that still exists.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Donald Trump's hatred brings about these attacks in part.

The man is a poster for recruitment for ISIS or ISIL or whatever you want to call it.

He fits right in with everything they hate about the West.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
This country was founded on the basis of freedom and welcoming all who want to share in our values. The problem with the right is they think that this America is only for them. This is just more of the racism and bigotry that fuels the Trump campaign. Every president of the last 50 years supported programs to bring immigrants to the US. Our country was founded on those ideals.
The most disappointing part of living her in the Villages is the amount of racism and bigotry that still exists.
Donald Trump has normalized it and made it acceptable even encouraged. I mean bigotry, racism, and very shallow thinking.

Dump Trump!!!
Old 09-19-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is there a way to search the threads?
Thread called "polls" from August 10th, when polls were lowest, however this Nostradamus, said it long before.

"All major variables are against clinton. <br />
<br />
- more email releases<br />
- more acts of terrorism <br />
- more police shootings<br />
- Clinton health releases/ISSUES<br />
<br />
<br />
And of course the Bradley effect. We all saw how good the betting lines were on trump winning primary and the Brexit, which btw also had a large Bradley effect.<br />
<br />
CNM, Clinton Never More"

As predicted cnm et al are now actually blaming Trump for the latest terror attacks.

You can't make this stuff up.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thread called "polls" from August 10th, when polls were lowest, however this Nostradamus, said it long before.

"All major variables are against clinton. <br />
<br />
- more email releases<br />
- more acts of terrorism <br />
- more police shootings<br />
- Clinton health releases/ISSUES<br />
<br />
<br />
And of course the Bradley effect. We all saw how good the betting lines were on trump winning primary and the Brexit, which btw also had a large Bradley effect.<br />
<br />
CNM, Clinton Never More"

As predicted cnm et al are now actually blaming Trump for the latest terror attacks.

You can't make this stuff up.
They are perfectly right in blaming Donald Trump as he is the fear monger in chief and presents those who hate us with their poster child.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Really TAL, you blame Trump for the current string of terror attacks? Please confirm this, I have to assume someone hacked your account.
Old 09-19-2016, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

The man is a poster for recruitment for ISIS or ISIL or whatever you want to call it.

Partisan BS!
Old 09-19-2016, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, you believe that we should just disregard our immigration laws AND the safety of our citizens?

Does that pertain to the Second Amendment also? Can we get rid of all the handicapping regulations and restrictions on gun ownership?

I bet you get called stupid a lot, don't you?

The most disappointing part of living her in the Villages is that liberals move in and are so naive and not willing to be informed on current events that they portray a total image of ignorance. What is really disappointing is that anyone that knows more than them and IS informed, they immediately label as racists and bigots. It is disappointing that they move into such a nice neighborhood and are not happy with the good nature of the folks that live there. They are always finding fault. They really should move back to Chicago where they can be miserable with their own kind.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
The problem with the left is that they do not believe in LAWS.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

I have yet to hear one Terrorist blame Trump for his actions. Unlike liberals that blame Trump for all their troubles. They are such a needy bunch that can't live without the aid of conservatives that protect them and nourish them. And they wonder why they are called Libtards.

Please provide a transcript of one of the terrorists that claim Trump as their reason for their violence. I have yet to hear one scream "TRUMP" when they are killing Americans.

I bet you get called stupid a lot.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Lets parse your opening sentence...FREEDOM means freedom to CHOOSE? What if "I" choose NOT to support generations of poor minorities? I have no choice, I must participate if I participate in general society. I pay taxes like everyone else, so I support them like everyone else. That isn't freedom. Those taxes were IMPOSED upon us.

"welcoming all who want to share in our values" Are they? Or are they trying to CHANGE here into there? They're not integrating, they're taking over. They're changing everything. Is that what you want? A Mexico II?

Racism and bigotry is what is keeping the villages as pure and as perfect as it is. It's a "white bubble" of happiness surrounded by a world of dangerous diversity. Disagree? Lets hear it...

Quote:
Donald Trump has normalized it and made it acceptable even encouraged. I mean bigotry, racism, and very shallow thinking.

Dump Trump!!!
It doesn't take deep thinking to realize that we're being invaded. That the population is becoming Hispanic. They make up 1/3 ans 100 million already...and they breed like rabbits. Within 30 years, we're Mexico II. You screwed your heirs. You're leaving them with sh!t to clean up.

Bigot? Racist? SHOW ME what they've done. Show me their great societies, their great accomplishments, show me the black villages. Show me anywhere that didn't deteriorate with diversity.

Tags
today, lovely, immigrants, terrorism

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.