More Trouble for Flynn.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:59 PM
n/a

Default More Trouble for Flynn.

Who was it who said he "hires only the best people"?

I think Mueller will have the last laugh about that.

A gold trader who is close to Turkish President Recep Erdogan is now cooperating with federal prosecutors in a money-laundering case, according to two sources with knowledge of the matter, and legal experts say prosecutors may be seeking information about any ties between the Turkish government and former National Security Advisor Mike Flynn.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating whether Erdogan offered Flynn upwards of $15 million during the presidential transition in December to use his upcoming position as national security advisor to return his top political rival, Fethullah Gulen, from the U.S. to Turkey.

Does cooperating witness have info on Flynn tie to Turkey? - NBC News
Old 11-17-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Who cares? What doe it all mean? This game of one up-manship has been going in Washington before most of us were born

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-17-2017, 05:27 PM
n/a

I have no love for Flynn. If he broke the law, he deserves to go to prison. What is telling is if he has any info Mueller can use against Trump.
At this point, it doesen't appear so, but who knows.

As far as hiring the best people, I'm extremely happy with the current administration. As a group, they are far superior to the career political hacks of
the last administration, especially that worthless Susan Rice.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have no love for Flynn. If he broke the law, he deserves to go to prison. What is telling is if he has any info Mueller can use against Trump.
At this point, it doesen't appear so, but who knows.

As far as hiring the best people, I'm extremely happy with the current administration. As a group, they are far superior to the career political hacks of
the last administration, especially that worthless Susan Rice.
Do you know who Trump is hiring for high level positions in government? He’s putting a drug company executive in charge of the health department. That’s one sure way to raise the prices of your prescriptions. The Secretary of Education is a joke, she never set foot in a public school but she gave Trump $200 million for the job. He’s also appointed campaign volunteers with no experience. Running the USDA is a long haul trucker. Trump’s appointment to a state Supreme Court Justice has never tried a case in his life. The assistant to the Department of Energy was a tire salesman. Trump is handing out jobs to owners of a scented candle company to run high paid government departments. Trump appointees are flying all over the country in private jets, costing the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars. He has more billionaires in his Cabinet than any other president in history. They aren’t draining the swamp, they are filling it to overflowing. Trump names former drug executive as new health secretary | PBS NewsHour
Old 11-17-2017, 11:51 PM
n/a

Betsy DeVos is in favor of school choice, school voucher programs, and charter schools. So am I.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Betsy DeVos is in favor of school choice, school voucher programs, and charter schools. So am I.
If you want children to be brainwashed into her brand of religion, go ahead. But not with MY tax dollars.

Indiana lawmakers originally promoted the state’s school voucher program as a way to make good on America’s promise of equal opportunity, offering children from poor and lower-middle-class families an escape from public schools that failed to meet their needs.

But five years after the program was established, more than half of the state’s voucher recipients have never attended Indiana public schools, meaning that taxpayers are now covering private and religious school tuition for children whose parents had previously footed that bill. Many vouchers also are going to wealthier families, those earning up to $90,000 for a household of four.

How Indiana’s school voucher program soared, and what it says about education in the Trump era - The Washington Post
Old 11-18-2017, 05:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you want children to be brainwashed into her brand of religion, go ahead. But not with MY tax dollars.

Indiana lawmakers originally promoted the state’s school voucher program as a way to make good on America’s promise of equal opportunity, offering children from poor and lower-middle-class families an escape from public schools that failed to meet their needs.

But five years after the program was established, more than half of the state’s voucher recipients have never attended Indiana public schools, meaning that taxpayers are now covering private and religious school tuition for children whose parents had previously footed that bill. Many vouchers also are going to wealthier families, those earning up to $90,000 for a household of four.

How Indiana’s school voucher program soared, and what it says about education in the Trump era - The Washington Post
Nice link. Let's give Talk of the Villages Political Forum back to the Americans and out of what looks like a RUSSIAN TROLL FARM that has invaded us. Or someone with very different motives than the US and and its politics.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:27 AM
n/a

That is exactly how it is supposed to work. I forces public schools to "up their game" and compete. It's competition that makes all schools better.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Have a nice day.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
nice link. Let's give talk of the villages political forum back to the americans and out of what looks like a russian troll farm that has invaded us. Or someone with very different motives than the us and and its politics.
Высокий Тал, нет, я не русский тролль.

У вас тоже есть хороший день.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is exactly how it is supposed to work. I forces public schools to "up their game" and compete. It's competition that makes all schools better.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Have a nice day.
"Up their game"? By diversifying?

SHOW me ANY school that got better going from all white to lots of minorities.

Giving black inner city kids a voucher is a waste of time and money...it also brings down the white school they're invading.

Blacks are NOT us...they're NOT this vast potential of greatness just waiting for the "white man" to release their binding chains.

Haiti, Jamaica, S Africa, Somalia...THAT is what you get when you FREE blacks completely and leave them to their own devices.

My God...open up your eyes! Where is there ANY successful "black place"? Just ONE... Can't find ONE?
Old 11-18-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

As a former Catholic school attendee, this just makes me laugh! My parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles paid for our Catholic education! We didn't get any vouchers!

The Consitution clearly calls for the separation of Church and State! We often hear, on this board, "I don't want to pay for that"!

If we allow tax dollars to be drained the Public School System will be slowly be sent into a decline.

No tax dollars should fund a religious education!

COPUFF
Old 11-18-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
As a former Catholic school attendee, this just makes me laugh! My parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles paid for our Catholic education! We didn't get any vouchers!

The Consitution clearly calls for the separation of Church and State! We often hear, on this board, "I don't want to pay for that"!

If we allow tax dollars to be drained the Public School System will be slowly be sent into a decline.

COPUFF

Nuns didn’t demand high salary’s and sweetheart benefits. Nuns lived communally and cost next to nothing in the school budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-18-2017, 11:59 AM
n/a

So think about this.

We have these wonderful charter schools right here in the Villages. The seats are controlled by the developer.

He uses them as perks for his employees and he also offers them as incentives for businesses to lease his commercial properties.

Who is paying all the expenses, we are.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who cares? What doe it all mean? This game of one up-manship has been going in Washington before most of us were born

Personal Best Regards:
Yeah...the National Security Avisor to the President of the United States having all these nefarious ties and covered up.

Of what importance could that be ?
Old 11-18-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF
How about forcing schools to accept blacks? That's a drain on resources AND it holds back the white kids. BLACK public schools are declining. The developer holds out a good WHITE school in an area full of minorities...and declining schools.

What about YOUR..."equality" religion? You believe in the mythical "equality" that EVERYONE is the same...interchangeable...everyone should be equally represented...right? That's a myth...why should MY tax dollars be used to promote such an outlandish idea? There is not ONE SHRED of evidence...REAL evidence...that supports gender and race "equality". There are NO top blacks and there are very few TOP women...if any.

Quote:
Yeah...the National Security Avisor to the President of the United States having all these nefarious ties and covered up.

Of what importance could that be ?
Tell me rocky...whom would you rather have as national security advisor...a Pollyanna? Or a tough guy who knows the streets and the hoodlums who operate there?

Women prefer Pollyanna...and that is why America is lost in 30 years when the minorities become 80% of the population.

Tags
flynn, erdogan, turkish, advisor, security

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.