The most diverse country on earth

Old 12-17-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This nation is certainly not headed in the right direction based on what has been replacing the Greatest Generation. Its an " all about me" generation today

Personal Best Regards:
I agree with you.

And then we now have a President who may be the largest ego to exist in this world, and someone who, whether you want to believe it it not, does NOTHING that does not benefit HIM.

We are stepping back, while the rest of the world moves forward.

And guess what...we can move forward and recapture our morals, but the man in the oval represents the worst of a person morally.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Geraldo Rivera? Sorry, that explains a lot. Makes sense now and thanks for the explanation. Still bull**** but now it's humorous.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

There's nothing BS about it. I simply stated facts. It's sad that you haven't retracted your statement and apologized.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
The US is not generally considered to be the worlds most diverse country.
List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level - Wikipedia

But is certainly diverse enough that we can safely end the policy of the lottery and chain migration.

Someone else showed me these stats in another forum. It launched a discussion about what exactly is meant by diversity. Now, diversity simply means a range of different things. Now, if we're talking about diversity of people, are we talking about diversity by race, religion, culture, income levels, education, language?

What criterion is used in this particular study?
Old 12-17-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
I agree with you.

And then we now have a President who may be the largest ego to exist in this world, and someone who, whether you want to believe it it not, does NOTHING that does not benefit HIM.

We are stepping back, while the rest of the world moves forward.

And guess what...we can move forward and recapture our morals, but the man in the oval represents the worst of a person morally.
Largest ego?? Did CNN report that opinion? Have you fact checked that?

Stepping back while the rest of the world moves forward?? Do you have any data to support that claim or is this more opinion reporting you read?

Recapture our morals?? Who is "our"? Is that the group that believes a man sticking his d1ck in another man's a$$ is OK, the group that thinks 2 woman getting married is OK? Or maybe the group that thinks welfare is helping people when really it just holds them back in life?? Or possibly it is you that get to decide what is morally correct: the guy with 50 years experience in the political arena that can't tell anyone what the person he voted for promised to do for this country??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2017, 12:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Someone else showed me these stats in another forum. It launched a discussion about what exactly is meant by diversity. Now, diversity simply means a range of different things. Now, if we're talking about diversity of people, are we talking about diversity by race, religion, culture, income levels, education, language?

What criterion is used in this particular study?

How about The Villages Hypocritical Standard Of Diversity ????

.... i.e. an all-white gated community that virtue projects about diversity. ???? Yeah! That's having your diversity both ways!

Caution: do not try to discuss the objective hypocrisy of this position with a Femo-Fascist, because:

Femo-Fascists are not wired for independence and objectivity. They are wired for ...

Ever wonder why followers of Ayn Rand call themselves "OBJECTIVISTS" ????

Femo-Fascists are too stupid to comprehend the ethical problem with Type 2 laws...

Old 12-17-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Just curious, how did diversity work out for the American Indian?
Old 12-17-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Ski View Post
Not fair. They accepted the trade of whiskey and trinkets for all their land!

Old 12-17-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
About the same as it is for us and Hispanics. They're winning.

Quote:
Not fair. They accepted the trade of whiskey and trinkets for all their land!

And we PAID them to invade us!
Old 12-17-2017, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

I don't understand people making comparisons to Europeans coming to a land where there was no established country. This was a land that was inhabited by several native tribes. In fact, they were not actually natives, the people that we refer to as native Americans migrated from Asia.

Europeans came and established a country on this land and established a set of laws for that country. The so-called native Americans didn't believe that anyone could own land so how could anyone "steal" their land.

This has happened in many situations throughout the world. The Philippines, for example, is a series of 7,000 islands that were occupied by hundreds of different tribes. They had no affiliation or common interest. It was only when Spain "discovered" the islands and claimed them for their own did they become The Philippines Islands. It wasn't until the United States granted them independence that they became a sovereign country.

Is the world supposed to return to what it was before countries existed?
Old 12-17-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
There's nothing BS about it. I simply stated facts. It's sad that you haven't retracted your statement and apologized.
All you had to do is start out with "I heard Geraldo RiveraI saying that the United States is already the most diverse country ........". Why didn't you? No need to apologize.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2017, 05:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
I don't understand people making comparisons to Europeans coming to a land where there was no established country. This was a land that was inhabited by several native tribes. In fact, they were not actually natives, the people that we refer to as native Americans migrated from Asia.

Europeans came and established a country on this land and established a set of laws for that country. The so-called native Americans didn't believe that anyone could own land so how could anyone "steal" their land.

This has happened in many situations throughout the world. The Philippines, for example, is a series of 7,000 islands that were occupied by hundreds of different tribes. They had no affiliation or common interest. It was only when Spain "discovered" the islands and claimed them for their own did they become The Philippines Islands. It wasn't until the United States granted them independence that they became a sovereign country.

Is the world supposed to return to what it was before countries existed?
Excellent post. whether some will admit it or not the Europeans that settled this nation made it into the most powerful nation on earth implementing law and order, the rule of law and individual freedoms granted by God and not man.

People should be judged by their acts in the time they existed and not by today. it is simply unfair. Indeed some in the past sinned but overall and based on human realities this nation has been a beacon of light to the rest of the world. I mean I don't see many people fleeing this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-18-2017, 07:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent post. whether some will admit it or not the Europeans that settled this nation made it into the most powerful nation on earth implementing law and order, the rule of law and individual freedoms granted by God and not man.

People should be judged by their acts in the time they existed and not by today. it is simply unfair. Indeed some in the past sinned but overall and based on human realities this nation has been a beacon of light to the rest of the world. I mean I don't see many people fleeing this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Where do you go?

Europe?

They're being invaded too...by Muslims. Have you seen pictures of Paris lately?

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

Tags
country, diverse, earth, heard, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.