Most trusted network

Old 03-10-2015, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Fox owes its success by appealing to a niche market that has long been ignored by the liberal media ... the 50% or so of the population that is conservative and well informed

I know a lot of people hate that
What most people actually hate is manipulation of facts to fit ones own bias. 42% of Americans self identify as independent, 31% as Democrats, and 25% as Republican. .

Self-Identified Independents Hit Record High, Self-Identified Republicans Hit Record Low
Old 03-10-2015, 09:25 AM
n/a

Default Even

Quote:
What most people actually hate is manipulation of facts to fit ones own bias. 42% of Americans self identify as independent, 31% as Democrats, and 25% as Republican. .

Self-Identified Independents Hit Record High, Self-Identified Republicans Hit Record Low
More cut and paste plagiarism. Never an original thought. Send a search party out.
Old 03-10-2015, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
More cut and paste plagiarism. Never an original thought. Send a search party out.
Facts can obviously be hard for you to accept. Try reading, if you are able.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the cut and paste plagiarism just continues adnauseum. Some people have no life other than hate. Spend every waking hour reading and re reading propoganda from the right and then dutifully typing word for word out of context garbage as the truth!
This sounds like the normal liberal definition of "hate" ... if you disagree with the message call it hate yadda yadda. You forgot the racist sexist etc name calling unfortunately. I'm sure the inner fascist in liberal wackos would JUMP at the chance to shut Fox News down ... correct?

By the way the name calling is passé ... you guys need a new approach to silencing your oppostion
Old 03-10-2015, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
This sounds like the normal liberal definition of "hate" ... if you disagree with the message call it hate yadda yadda. You forgot the racist sexist etc name calling unfortunately. I'm sure the inner fascist in liberal wackos would JUMP at the chance to shut Fox News down ... correct?

By the way the name calling is passé ... you guys need a new approach to silencing your oppostion
Study your Political Science 101 a bit more closely.

Fascists are the extreme conservative movement. The extreme left wing are communists - which does not exist in a pure form anymore.

I prefer to be labeled as progressive. Too bad that so many of the old angry men in The Villages are wanting to regress. They just cannot fathom the thought of having a black man leading their country. Run, Ben, Run! Guarantee Democrats a Presidential win.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

Fascists are the extreme conservative movement. The extreme left wing are communists - which does not exist in a pure form anymore.

I prefer to be labeled as progressive. Too bad that so many of the old angry men in The Villages are wanting to regress. They just cannot fathom the thought of having a black man leading their country. Run, Ben, Run! Guarantee Democrats a Presidential win.

Or a woman leading their country. Run, Hilary, Run!
Old 03-10-2015, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too bad that so many of the old angry men in The Villages are wanting to regress. They just cannot fathom the thought of having a black man leading their country.

Straight from the liberal handbook - label anyone with a differing opinion a RACIST, BIGOT, and HOMOPHOBE!

Old 03-10-2015, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Or a woman leading their country. Run, Hilary, Run!
When I hear someone telling us the reason to vote for the conniving Clinton woman is because of her gender, I'm reminded yet again at how mindless of a argument that is
Old 03-10-2015, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:

Actually I've studied political science quite a bit. My UCLA professor once drew the political spectrum as a circle vs the traditional left right straight line. Fasicsm and communism (as practiced in reality since 1917 around the world) are totalitarian regimes with so much in common that the practical differerces are academic

Of course you prefer to be labeled "progressive". !! If wacko liberals actually told the truth about what they want to do in power they would never get elected. Thus the strategy is to lie about it and never call it as it is -- a pig with a whole bunch of lipstick
Old 03-10-2015, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
When I hear someone telling us the reason to vote for the conniving Clinton woman is because of her gender, I'm reminded yet again at how mindless of a argument that is
And as a woman, it offends me. The liberals have no interest in running a candidate based on character, integrity, and qualifications. It's all about running an agenda - pathetic!
Old 03-10-2015, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
And as a woman, it offends me. The liberals have no interest in running a candidate based on character, integrity, and qualifications. It's all about running an agenda - pathetic!

If by agenda you mean believing in a woman's right to choose, believing all men are created equal, believing in the voting rights act, believe in preventing violence against women, believe in equal pay for equal work, believe in non-discrimination in the workplace, believe the rights of all people to marry regardless of sexual preference, you are correct.

It's called the democratic platform, totally opposite from the GOP platform. Voters will have a very clear choice when it come to choosing the next president, regardless of who the candidates are.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
If by agenda you mean believing in a woman's right to choose, believing all men are created equal, believing in the voting rights act, believe in preventing violence against women, believe in equal pay for equal work, believe in non-discrimination in the workplace, believe the rights of all people to marry regardless of sexual preference, you are correct.

It's called the democratic platform, totally opposite from the GOP platform. Voters will have a very clear choice when it come to choosing the next president, regardless of who the candidates are.
I believe you're quite confused, but I'm willing to change my mind if you can convince me.

Who exactly is fighting AGAINST the concept of "all men are created equal" (before the law)?

Who is fighting AGAINST the voting rights act?

Who is fighting FOR violence against women?

Who is fighting FOR unequal pay for equal work?

Who is fighting FOR discrimination in the workplace?

I acknowledge the strongly religious take exception to abortion and homosexual marriage, but the rest, without citation, is just your crazy liberal imagination running away.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Ironically it's Hillary herself who led the War on Women ... she destroyed the legions of women who slept with her philandering Tomcat husband, in some cases approaching violence. Actually I've always felt sorry for Bill. I can truly understand why he didn't want to be in the same bed with Hildebeast. No man can fault him for that.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I've studied political science quite a bit
Obviously, you failed at that, too!
Old 03-10-2015, 05:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually I've always felt sorry for Bill. I can truly understand why he didn't want to be in the same bed with Hildebeast. No man can fault him for that.

Sorry, but I might have to "borrow" that from time to time - too dang funny!

Could you just imagine rolling over to that "monster with morning breath" at 0300? Beginning to see why Bill thought Monica was...ahem...attractive!

True story:

Monica takes another dress to the Chinese laundromat and asks for no starch.

Hard of hearing Chinese guy says, "Come again?"

Monica replies, "Nope, peanut butter this time!"

OMG...I crack myself up!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.