Mr. President? What are You Thinking?

Old 11-30-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Like the God question Obama's place of birth becomes problematic and such claims easily dismissed placing believers at a disadvantage. but if one follows this guys movements including the assistance and status of gaining entrance into college, the computer generated birth certificate. His living in Kenya, his mothers hatred of America, etc etc One can conclude that occam's razor applies and at minimum this guy;s belief is pro -Islam, anti-christian, anti-white and anti- American. and then add to the fact that all his and his wife's records are sealed......

I believe his people pulled off the biggest scam in America by passing him off as American born and eligible to be president

and if a poster responds by calling me a birther than know I view it as a compliment better than suffering fools

Personal Best Regards:
Whether by instinct or design, Trump's racially charged comments are meant to inspire his supporters to despise other Americans more than they may otherwise grow to dislike him. In 2016, Hillary was his foil. In 2018 and 2020, it will be minorities.

Be proud Rubicon...be proud

Tags
president, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.