Mr. President? What are You Thinking?

Old 11-29-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Angry Mr. President? What are You Thinking?

Democratic leaders cancel meeting with Trump after tweet slamming them - ABC News

Get to work Donald!!!
Old 11-29-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Back to Obama birth certificate now?!?!?!? Appoint Mick Malvaney against all laws which should guide him. Wish I could put Dictator Trump on "ignore list" like I do some on this forum!!
Old 11-29-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)November 28, 2017"

It all looks true to me...liberals HATE being called out...they stand there like a deer in headlights.

Quote:
Back to Obama birth certificate now?!?!?!? Appoint Mick Malvaney against all laws which should guide him. Wish I could put Dictator Trump on "ignore list" like I do some on this forum!!
WTF are you talking about Jeb? There's nothing here about Os nonexistent birth certificate.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

"Behind closed doors, President Trump has revived a conspiracy theory that his predecessor Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., according to a report.

A senator who spoke to the New York Times on the condition of anonymity recounted a conversation with Trump in which he questioned the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, a falsehood he has fueled since 2011.

Trump has repeated the theory in recent months, even though he held a press conference in September 2016 and announced, “President Obama was born in the United States — period"

President Trump revives birther claims against Obama - NY Daily News
Old 11-29-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Meeting with “Chuck and Nancy” today about keeping government open and working. Problem is they want illegal immigrants flooding into our Country unchecked, are weak on Crime and want to substantially RAISE Taxes. I don’t see a deal!

It all looks true to me...liberals HATE being called out...they stand there like a deer in headlights.

WTF are you talking about Jeb? There's nothing here about Os nonexistent birth certificate.
If someone called him Donny in a tweet, you will be in a state of emotion !!! Or even tweeted at all on a meeting that he obviously was using them as propsl

You folks just cant see that he is getting more unhinged by the day.
Old 11-29-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Behind closed doors, President Trump has revived a conspiracy theory that his predecessor Barack Obama was not born in the U.S., according to a report.

A senator who spoke to the New York Times on the condition of anonymity recounted a conversation with Trump in which he questioned the authenticity of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, a falsehood he has fueled since 2011.

Trump has repeated the theory in recent months, even though he held a press conference in September 2016 and announced, “President Obama was born in the United States — period"

President Trump revives birther claims against Obama - NY Daily News
When I see his "wet ink" ORIGINAL birth certificate...I'll be a believer. ALL we've seen is a state generated piece of paper that a democratic official "certified"...who happened to be killed not too long after.

I'm agnostic about Obama being born in the US...I don't know.
Old 11-29-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

And if Trump shot and killed someone in Times Square in front of a hundred people. You would say you want to see the fresh fingerprints on the gun. Why is Donny even bringing these things up is beyond me. He only makes himself look like an idiot.
Old 11-29-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

YEA, YEA, and Don thinks Elvis is alive!
Old 11-29-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
When I see his "wet ink" ORIGINAL birth certificate...I'll be a believer. ALL we've seen is a state generated piece of paper that a democratic official "certified"...who happened to be killed not too long after.

Go away....PLEASE

He was President for 8 years......he is not anymore.

Who the hell is Trump "running" against. He keeps campaigning in his brain.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
YEA, YEA, and Don thinks Elvis is alive!
Could be...I don't KNOW...Why would they lie? Michael Jackson may be alive somewhere too...he faked death to get out of some pending child abuse charges? Who knows what REALLY happens.

Quote:
Go away....PLEASE

He was President for 8 years......he is not anymore.

Who the hell is Trump "running" against. He keeps campaigning in his brain.
So it doesn't matter to you if you were lied to all that time? It does to me.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could be...I don't KNOW...Why would they lie? Michael Jackson may be alive somewhere too...he faked death to get out of some pending child abuse charges? Who knows what REALLY happens.

So it doesn't matter to you if you were lied to all that time? It does to me.
You are doing a very poor imitation of Trump.

He is losing his grip on reality and you lost your grip.

You are so shallow, and unbelievably repugnant, it boggles the mind.
Old 11-29-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are doing a very poor imitation of Trump.

He is losing his grip on reality and you lost your grip.

You are so shallow, and unbelievably repugnant, it boggles the mind.
I'm so truthful...it boggles YOUR mind.

Drop the emotion rocky.
Old 11-30-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

Like the God question Obama's place of birth becomes problematic and such claims easily dismissed placing believers at a disadvantage. but if one follows this guys movements including the assistance and status of gaining entrance into college, the computer generated birth certificate. His living in Kenya, his mothers hatred of America, etc etc One can conclude that occam's razor applies and at minimum this guy;s belief is pro -Islam, anti-christian, anti-white and anti- American. and then add to the fact that all his and his wife's records are sealed......

I believe his people pulled off the biggest scam in America by passing him off as American born and eligible to be president

and if a poster responds by calling me a birther than know I view it as a compliment better than suffering fools

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-30-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Like the God question Obama's place of birth becomes problematic and such claims easily dismissed placing believers at a disadvantage. but if one follows this guys movements including the assistance and status of gaining entrance into college, the computer generated birth certificate. His living in Kenya, his mothers hatred of America, etc etc One can conclude that occam's razor applies and at minimum this guy;s belief is pro -Islam, anti-christian, anti-white and anti- American. and then add to the fact that all his and his wife's records are sealed......

I believe his people pulled off the biggest scam in America by passing him off as American born and eligible to be president

and if a poster responds by calling me a birther than know I view it as a compliment better than suffering fools

Personal Best Regards:
Well, allow me to compliment you then as a soldier in the Trump army as a birther now.

i believe your adoration for this man runs so deep, so intense you would follow his teaching, however mean spirited, visicious and untrue they might be to the ends of the earth.

Our current President, AND HIS FAMILY lied about their birth place also, but that is acceptable because he said so and no black countries were involved.

So celebrate.....watch those fake videos that hate muslim again and enjoy....read the archives of Trump mouthing off about birthers, but since you accept this as a compliment, I say congratulations.
Old 11-30-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, allow me to compliment you then as a soldier in the Trump army as a birther now.

i believe your adoration for this man runs so deep, so intense you would follow his teaching, however mean spirited, visicious and untrue they might be to the ends of the earth.

Our current President, AND HIS FAMILY lied about their birth place also, but that is acceptable because he said so and no black countries were involved.

So celebrate.....watch those fake videos that hate muslim again and enjoy....read the archives of Trump mouthing off about birthers, but since you accept this as a compliment, I say congratulations.
Scary the love of Donald John Trump vs the vision of the Founding Fathers for this great country. Until Donald John Trump came along that is. HE is turning is into a banana republic. America would be Trump’s banana republic - The Washington Post

Tags
president, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.