My Father Told Me Around 6 PM Today...

Old 09-12-2017, 06:12 PM
n/a

Angry My Father Told Me Around 6 PM Today...

...that he has been getting e-mails for the past few days-- about ten a day-- with job offers from Lady Lake employers.

I do not find that the least bit amusing and neither does he.

I did mention the TOTV Political Forum though and that I suspected it has something to do with the group of people who have been harassing me for months on here.

I will make a record of these e-mails, etc.

That is all I am going to do right now but I am quite upset about this. I did tell him I thought it was this group of harassers on the TOTV Political Forum.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
...that he has been getting e-mails for the past few days-- about ten a day-- with job offers from Lady Lake employers.

I did mention the TOTV Political Forum though and that I suspected it has something to do with the group of people who have been harassing me for months on here.

That is all I am going to do right now but I am quite upset about this. I did tell him I thought it was this group of harassers on the TOTV Political Forum.

Are your tormentors working for the NSA ? How would they get your fathers Email ? How ?
Old 09-12-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Are your tormentors working for the NSA ? How would they get your fathers Email ? How ?
Easy. Not hard if you have minimal Googling searching skills and want to get that information for a fee. I am not going to go into details on that on here.

Means, motive, opportunity.... Limit the people would want to do this to my family.

This angers me. And does my father.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Easy. Not hard if you have minimal Googling searching skills and want to get that information for a fee. I am not going to go into details on that on here.

Means, motive, opportunity.... Limit the people would want to do this to my family.
If that were the case, then why wouldn't your tormentors just send the emails to you rather than your father?
Old 09-12-2017, 07:45 PM
n/a

Some more made up wackadoodle crap...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

Oops, missed that the first time around.

So what did your daddy say in response??

Just curious if he is as stupid as you are..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2017, 08:13 PM
n/a

Angry

These are from wullo, careeralerter, find your career, jobungo, candidatepoint, recommended jobs, go resumes, job right, etc.

Angers me quite a bit.

He was angry about this harassment of me. I do not share this crap on the Political Forum with my parents. My top security clearance brother does get some of my complaints about the group of tormentors I have on here. And these personal attacks have gone on for months.

This would probably be someone familiar with these resources I listed and how to use these for clients of his.

This is in case I decide to take this to the police. Which I might if this continues. STOP IT!
Old 09-12-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

And whether or not I take this to the Moderator remains to be seen. I will think about it. STOP IT!!!

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:37 PM
n/a

This cunt must be looking for a hug or something!! LOL...
Old 09-12-2017, 10:01 PM
n/a

Tal, you must involve the fbi, the sheriff and many other state, federal and local authories. Please request that that each supeana totv records and use State of the art forensics to get to the bottom of this.

All will conclude that for Tals own wellbeing he must be banned from totv.

Win, win... Tal is safe, we don't have anymore crazy 613 224, movies, birthday, blood, and countless other rambling boring off topic bull crap posts

Everybody happy
Old 09-12-2017, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, you must involve the fbi, the sheriff and many other state, federal and local authories. Please request that that each supeana totv records and use State of the art forensics to get to the bottom of this.

Win, win... Tal is safe, we don't have anymore crazy 613 224, movies, birthday, blood, and countless other rambling boring off topic bull crap posts

Everybody happy
Just hug the focker Damnit....
Old 09-12-2017, 10:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Everybody happy
I am hardly going to involve anyone but the Moderator. You jerks will mess up and you will be the people off of TOTV. Should have happened a long time ago. I will involve the Moderator at the proper time too. Really ****es me off that you creeps involved my parents in your hateful trolling. That is extremely low even for you bastards.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:19 AM
n/a

Hey buddy, Could it be daddy is actually looking for a job for you and wants you out of the house? It happens.

Thanks for not blocking me so we can keep this useful line of communication open... buddy!
Old 09-13-2017, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:

OP, PLEASE

Post #13 says it all. Please, if you use and stick to the ignore list this will all go away.

If not for your sake alone, then perhaps for the rest of us on Political Talk.

We would like a reprieve from this war of words between you and your agitators.

You are a well educated individual and you should realize it is all for naught, a zero sum game.

Those of us as, witnesses clearly recognize your agitators' motives . You win by shutting them off .

You lose by letting them continue to draw you into their game.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-13-2017, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey buddy, Could it be daddy is actually looking for a job for you and wants you out of the house? It happens.

Thanks for not blocking me so we can keep this useful line of communication open... buddy!
No. My Dad is NOT looking for a job for me. He is very upset that someone violated our privacy and pretended to be him and registered to get this stuff sent to parents.

I really hoped that you Rubicon would get why this is so wrong. This is no longer just on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. And from the re-actions of these long term bullies on this thread I am pretty sure it was one of these people on this thread recently that did this.

They are on my Ignore List but when they do something CRIMINAL like this I am going to make a record of it for the Moderator and the Sumter County Sheriff's Office.

I also want to indicate to the Moderator and the Sumter County Sheriff's Office the names used in the TOTV NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017. Which again looks like more needling by a number of these people.

Quote:
GoSkins17
12 12-3
Kellyjam
11 11-4
Rak
11 11-4
Michelle
10 10-5
trueblue
10 10-5
PB's Picks
10 10-5
Mitchell
10 10-5
sonny39
10 10-5
RAEL FURNITURE
10 10-5
The Villages Jets
9 9-6
Gene Coppola osha
9 9-6
Tal's Picks 2017
9 9-6
mikey bumebatz
9 9-6
The Villager
8 8-7
Carnac the Magnificent
8 8-7
Jbird PigSkinners
8 8-7
Koko
8 8-7
CathyW00DS L8
8 8-7
Jim North Carolina
1 1-14
Kathy North Carolina
1 1-14
deb
0 0-15

Tags
forum, group, political, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.