My Father Told Me Around 6 PM Today...

Old 09-13-2017, 06:05 AM
n/a

Default As Best I Can. I am Trying to Use the Ignore List as Much as Possible.

This is NOT a GAME!!!

I am trying to use the Ignore List as much as possible. But when crimes are committed like pretending to be my father and getting e-mails sent to my parents then that is another matter entirely. This is criminal harassment.

Quote:
1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

I am shutting them off. I use the Ignore List and these people as much as possible. But again when a crime is committed I will make a record of it.

This is harassment of a criminal nature by one of these posters. I know of no one who would do this. They would have no motive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
OP, PLEASE

Post #13 says it all. Please, if you use and stick to the ignore list this will all go away.

If not for your sake alone, then perhaps for the rest of us on Political Talk.

We would like a reprieve from this war of words between you and your agitators.

You are a well educated individual and you should realize it is all for naught, a zero sum game.

Those of us as, witnesses clearly recognize your agitators' motives . You win by shutting them off .

You lose by letting them continue to draw you into their game.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-13-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

One more thing. When good people do nothing, evil prospers. What these people on the Political Forum have been doing to me for months is criminal harassment and it is grossly wrong and extremely unethical. Others should speak out against this despicable behavior by this group.

This reflects very badly on the Villages that people just look the other way when others are kicking someone they think is down-and-out. Bullies should be shouted down and not encouraged by others just looking the other way especially when this stuff goes into the real world and also now shows up in the names of the participants in the Yahoo TOTV NFL 2017 Pick-Em which I have put together for a number of years and sort of manage.

I am talking about the names used on the REGULAR FORUM -- Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola, and CathyWoods-- in this NFL Pick-Em for 2017. Hard to Ignore this on my football pool.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am hardly going to involve anyone but the Moderator. You jerks will mess up and you will be the people off of TOTV. Should have happened a long time ago. I will involve the Moderator at the proper time too. Really ****es me off that you creeps involved my parents in your hateful trolling. That is extremely low even for you bastards.
It's obvious that this is being done by one or more of your 'fans'... whose empty head you live in rent free.

Because they are such lowlife scumsucking, immature children, just putting them on ignore as the ignorant RubiTHECon suggested...won't work.

I wish you luck in finding out who signed your dad up for all of these emails (finding them CAN be done) and that not only are they kicked off of here...but they're criminally charged and their name(s) end up on the other online news site.

Supposed adults acting like 12 year old cyber-bullies is a reflection on them...not you.

(The usual suspects will quickly ooze out of the woodwork...and respond negatively to this post).
Old 09-13-2017, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's obvious that this is being done by one or more of your 'fans'... whose empty head you live in rent free.

Because they are such lowlife scumsucking, immature children, just putting them on ignore as the ignorant RubiTHECon suggested...won't work.

I wish you luck in finding out who signed your dad up for all of these emails (finding them CAN be done) and that not only are they kicked off of here...but they're criminally charged and their name(s) end up on the other online news site.

Supposed adults acting like 12 year old cyber-bullies is a reflection on them...not you.

(The usual suspects will quickly ooze out of the woodwork...and respond negatively to this post).
Thank You. I did tell my Dad that others had told me that the best thing to do about these bullies is just to Ignore them. However, I do need to make a record of it and hope that others start standing up and doing what is right. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated and it reflects very baldy on TOTV when others do not condemn it in the strongest of terms.

I have tried Ignoring these people and they just try new ways to get under my skin. With the frequent Political Posts started with a title jabbing at me. I see these whether or not I am Ignoring them. The Yahoo 2017 TOTV NFL Pick-Em and those names--Gene Coppola, CathyWoods, Michelle and Mitchell-- and now this extremely low criminally pretending to be my father and having e-mails sent to his e-mail address.

This should not be allowed to continue.
Old 09-13-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Thank You. I did tell my Dad that others had told me that the best thing to do about these bullies is just to Ignore them. However, I do need to make a record of it and hope that others start standing up and doing what is right. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated and it reflects very baldy on TOTV when others do not condemn it in the strongest of terms.

I have tried Ignoring these people and they just try new ways to get under my skin. With the frequent Political Posts started with a title jabbing at me. I see these whether or not I am Ignoring them. The Yahoo 2017 TOTV NFL Pick-Em and those names--Gene Coppola, CathyWoods, Michelle and Mitchell-- and now this extremely low criminally pretending to be my father and having e-mails sent to his e-mail address.

This should not be allowed to continue.
You did a fine job on that Yahoo, not knowing what your own password was.

Take cnm's advice and go to the police immediately!!!!! He is a very smart man.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

I will not be rushing to the cops with this. Just trying to create a record of long term harassment by these people on many places. The Regular TOTV Forum as well as on the Political Forum and it is extremely likely that one of these people pretended to be my father and signed my father up to get ten or so career resource web-sites every day. Some have come in already today.

It is possible that it is some other person but I find that highly improbable.

What I would like the good people on here to do is complain to the Moderator if any of these people-- affald, dirtbanker, or allegiance-- make any kind of comment on the Regular Forum that is a personal attack of any kind on anyone posting on TOTV.

I doubt if the police would think there is enough of a case for an arrest -- YET!!! But these three are coming close with months of harassment online of me. And now this TOTV 2017 NFL Yahoo Pick-Em and trying to get my parents involved in this continued harassment of me.

Revoke these people's privileges to post at all. They should be booted off of TOTV all together if that is possible.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
You did a fine job on that Yahoo, not knowing what your own password was.

Take cnm's advice and go to the police immediately!!!!! He is a very smart man.
Creating a record of this post by affald. As to the password I just wrote the password incorrectly in a post. It should have had a capital letter or maybe it was lower case. Big deal. It was soon clarified.

These people harass, nitpick, and nag online repeatedly. Their intentions are cruel, mean spirited and often criminal in nature.

I wonder is affald on my TOTV NFL Pick-Em? Is he using Michelle, Mitchell, Gene Coppola or CathyWoods? I hope that the Moderator notices these names and looks very unkindly with their usage. I would expect he, affald, knows why these are highly emotionally charged names for me. As do the other three people who used these names.

Quote:
Standings
Rank Pick Set Name Total Pts W-L
GoSkins17
12 12-3
Kellyjam
11 11-4
Rak
11 11-4
Michelle
10 10-5
trueblue
10 10-5
PB's Picks
10 10-5
Mitchell
10 10-5
sonny39
10 10-5
RAEL FURNITURE
10 10-5
The Villages Jets
9 9-6
Gene Coppola osha
9 9-6
Tal's Picks 2017
9 9-6
mikey bumebatz
9 9-6
The Villager
8 8-7
Carnac the Magnificent
8 8-7
Jbird PigSkinners
8 8-7
Koko
8 8-7
CathyW00DS L8
8 8-7
Jim North Carolina
1 1-14
Kathy North Carolina
1 1-14
deb
0 0-15
Invite Your Friend
Old 09-13-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Default All of these Unsubscribed to. Or most of them.

I unsubscribed my parents from most of these. I will have to check and see their e-mail tomorrow and later today. That is whether or not I got all of them.

Some of them wanted to know why I was unsubscribing and I told them that someone pretended to be my father and put his name into this.

Still bothers be that someone is harassing my parents in this way and the only suspects I can come up with for a motive for this is one of the cyber bullies and harassers I have had on the TOTV Political Board for months. They also do this on the Regular Forum on TOTV but are soon admonished by the Moderator and told to stop their childish behavior. But now it is criminal childish behavior.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
OP, PLEASE

Post #13 says it all. Please, if you use and stick to the ignore list this will all go away.

If not for your sake alone, then perhaps for the rest of us on Political Talk.

We would like a reprieve from this war of words between you and your agitators.

You are a well educated individual and you should realize it is all for naught, a zero sum game.

Those of us as, witnesses clearly recognize your agitators' motives . You win by shutting them off .

You lose by letting them continue to draw you into their game.

Personal Best Regards:
Tal, look at your agitators as morons. Put them on your ignore list. Stick to it. Wise up or keep silent. You've had plenty of good advice. No replies, please.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2017, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal, look at your agitators as morons. Put them on your ignore list. Stick to it. Wise up or keep silent. You've had plenty of good advice. No replies, please.

One thing. My father did not sign himself up for getting these e-mails. I will try to Ignore these people as much as I can. It is bad for my parents' blood pressure as well as my own to even look at these creeps' posts. And this has been an extremely stressful time because of affald, allegiance, and dirtbanker. Who act like 12 year old bullies.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
One thing. My father did not sign himself up for getting these e-mails. I will try to Ignore these people as much as I can. It is bad for my parents' blood pressure as well as my own to even look at these creeps' posts. And this has been an extremely stressful time because of affald, allegiance, and dirtbanker. Who act like 12 year old bullies.

Sorry Tal but you need this
The Villages Florida
Old 09-13-2017, 01:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry Tal but you need this
The Villages Florida
Why do I need that? That kind of attitude is what allows these bullies to thrive. People speaking out against them is what stops them.

That works on the Regular Forum where there is a Moderator and where people seem to care what is projected out there about the Villages.

Maybe it is a generational thing but this kind of harassment is not socially acceptable and should result in ostracization for the bullies doing this.
Old 09-13-2017, 01:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK Tal, you keep mentioning .those three. Guaranteed that in the high school lunchroom they sat at the losers table. And you keep letting them cause you angst? Time for you to exir Political Talk, and concentrate on the other side. That was your strong point anyhow. So long from here.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why do I need that? That kind of attitude is what allows these bullies to thrive. People speaking out against them is what stops them.

That works on the Regular Forum where there is a Moderator and where people seem to care what is projected out there about the Villages.

Maybe it is a generational thing but this kind of harassment is not socially acceptable and should result in ostracization for the bullies doing this.

Illustrated so as to wake you up ! If you were my son...

Tags
forum, group, political, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.