My Father Told Me Around 6 PM Today...

Old 09-13-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725
Why do I need that? That kind of attitude is what allows these bullies to thrive. People speaking out against them is what stops them.

That works on the Regular Forum where there is a Moderator and where people seem to care what is projected out there about the Villages.

Maybe it is a generational thing but this kind of harassment is not socially acceptable and should result in ostracization for the bullies doing this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town
OK Tal, you keep mentioning .those three. Guaranteed that in the high school lunchroom they sat at the losers table. And you keep letting them cause you angst? Time for you to exit Political Talk, and concentrate on the other side. That was your strong point anyhow. So long from here.
Chi is giving you good advice Tal.

While I kinda understand your desire to share so much of your personal life, you need to understand that there are real scumbags, bullies and lowlifes who get their jollies...by attacking people like yourself on the internet.

Hopefully, this will be a good lesson for you to be more careful of giving out so much personal information/details...to people you don't even know.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Chi is giving you good advice Tal.

While I kinda understand your desire to share so much of your personal life, you need to understand that there are real scumbags, bullies and lowlifes who get their jollies...by attacking people like yourself on the internet.

Hopefully, this will be a good lesson for you to be more careful of giving out so much personal information/details...to people you don't even know.
Actually, there are not that many attacks by anonymous people on the Internet. Facebook can get quite nasty but most of the real people on Facebook can be held accountable for their actions.

This Political Forum is a strange place as the Moderator is absent and anything goes except that we can find out who is saying what by putting people on a Ignore List that shows their handle on the Political Forum.

I have to share some personal details because of my 224 613 Project but most of these are NOT available on Talk of the Villages. You see what I want you to see.

If someone pretends to be my father again and signs him up for e-mails then that will be a problem. For the person who does it. As I doubt seriously that the Moderator would stand by while crimes are committed using the TOTV Political Forum as a tool. My father does not use Talk of the Villages at all nor does my mother.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, there are not that many attacks by anonymous people on the Internet. Facebook can get quite nasty but most of the real people on Facebook can be held accountable for their actions.

This Political Forum is a strange place as the Moderator is absent and anything goes except that we can find out who is saying what by putting people on a Ignore List than shows their handle on the Political Forum.

I have to share some personal details because of my 224 613 Project but most of these are NOT available on Talk of the Villages. You see what I want you to see.

If someone pretends to be my father again and signs him up for e-mails then that will be a problem. For the person who does it.
NO, you DON'T have to share personal details...you chose/choose to.

YES, there ARE a lot of attacks by anonymous people on the internet and this forum is but one of many...that proves it.

But hey...it's your choice.
Old 09-13-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
NO, you DON'T have to share personal details...you chose/choose to.

YES, there ARE a lot of attacks by anonymous people on the internet and this forum is but one of many...that proves it.

But hey...it's your choice.
I will be Ignoring these people as much as possible from now on as they crossed a threshold with these e-mails to my parents. They are no longer people I want to have anything to do with in any way, shape, or manner.

I told my father that I was advised to Ignore these people and that is what I am going to do as much as possible. And if we get e-mails of a strange sort I will just delete them. And change our e-mail addresses if necessary.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will be Ignoring these people as much as possible from now on as they crossed a threshold with these e-mails to my parents. They are no longer people I want to have anything to do with in any way, shape, or manner.

I told my father that I was advised to Ignore these people and that is what I am going to do as much as possible. And if we get e-mails of a strange sort I will just delete them. And change our e-mail addresses if necessary.
Ask your dad, "daddy do you want me to move out?"

Thanks for not ignoring me anymore buddy.
Old 09-13-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

Tal, I ignored you for a very long time. You went on totv and said I was permanently banned for despicable posts.

I asked you nicely, chose one

Ignore each other
Apologize

What did you choose scum bag?
Old 09-13-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Tal,

It may not be the advice you want to hear - but when it seems you are fighting an uphill battle - lots of soldiers do one of two things.

They either persevere forward and maybe get a medal - somethings posthumously. OR, they decide they have put up a good battle so they retreat and find other ways of achieving their goal.

In other words, in order to avoid stress and angst, I would quit looking and posting on Political Forum. Just a suggestion.

You have made lots of very good contributions to the forum. Personally, if I were the subject of all the harassment you are, I would quit the forum - but that is only me. Naturally, do what you think is best and do it. Best of luck in whatever your choice is.

ST
Old 09-13-2017, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tal,

It may not be the advice you want to hear - but when it seems you are fighting an uphill battle - lots of soldiers do one of two things.

They either persevere forward and maybe get a medal - somethings posthumously. OR, they decide they have put up a good battle so they retreat and find other ways of achieving their goal.

In other words, in order to avoid stress and angst, I would quit looking and posting on Political Forum. Just a suggestion.

You have made lots of very good contributions to the forum. Personally, if I were the subject of all the harassment you are, I would quit the forum - but that is only me. Naturally, do what you think is best and do it. Best of luck in whatever your choice is.

ST
Actually I am just going to use the Ignore List as diligently as I can and not View Post either for anything these dozen or so people post on any Forum.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
OK Tal, you keep mentioning .those three. Guaranteed that in the high school lunchroom they sat at the losers table. And you keep letting them cause you angst? Time for you to exir Political Talk, and concentrate on the other side. That was your strong point anyhow. So long from here.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Tal. I have silently watched via Tapatalk the name calling and bullying. I have silently read the nasty replies and your retorts and lengthy stories. I don't support bullying behavior.

I am able to identify every poster simply because my phone supports Tapatalk. I sometimes would prefer I not know people's names on TOTV. To this end, I have remained quiet as I really don't have a dog in this fight.

I have, however, worked with bullies and victims of bullies for more than 25+years. The bully and the victim need each other for bullying to work.

I would like to suggest you simply find a new hobby. Take up biking or bird watching or some other enjoyable recreation. Don't look at TOTV for one day at all. Then one week. Then try for two weeks. You are the only one that can make that choice. Just stop. Put TOTV behind you as a distant memory and move on with your life.

Once you no longer feel threatened you may be able to live your life in peace.

You don't deserve to be bullied, but only you can make the choice to change your own behavior or how you respond.

Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Change how you respond and it changes the game...best of luck to you. You deserve happiness... Rae

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2017, 04:30 AM
n/a

Some folks are NOT victims, just losers.

Example: Hillary still considers herself a victim. She is a loser.

If you cannot understand the gist of this comment, then just skip over it.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:15 AM
n/a

Wink

Quote:
Tal. I have silently watched via Tapatalk the name calling and bullying. I have silently read the nasty replies and your retorts and lengthy stories. I don't support bullying behavior.

I am able to identify every poster simply because my phone supports Tapatalk. I sometimes would prefer I not know people's names on TOTV. To this end, I have remained quiet as I really don't have a dog in this fight.

I have, however, worked with bullies and victims of bullies for more than 25+years. The bully and the victim need each other for bullying to work.

I would like to suggest you simply find a new hobby. Take up biking or bird watching or some other enjoyable recreation. Don't look at TOTV for one day at all. Then one week. Then try for two weeks. You are the only one that can make that choice. Just stop. Put TOTV behind you as a distant memory and move on with your life.

Once you no longer feel threatened you may be able to live your life in peace.

You don't deserve to be bullied, but only you can make the choice to change your own behavior or how you respond.

Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Change how you respond and it changes the game...best of luck to you. You deserve happiness... Rae

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Thanks, Rae.
Old 09-14-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Some folks are NOT victims, just losers.

Example: Hillary still considers herself a victim. She is a loser.

If you cannot understand the gist of this comment, then just skip over it.
I understand yout gist, as you do your share of bullying Tal. You sat in the fourth seat at the losers table in the school cafeteria.

Old 09-14-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I understand yout gist, as you do your share of bullying Tal. You sat in the fourth seat at the losers table in the school cafeteria.

He is certainly one of the many bullies I picked up while trying to help survivors/victims of crimes through Talk of the Villages Political Forum. I believe it is still reaching people and this behavior by these creeps actually helps my cause. We do need to improve the laws with respect to abuse of the internet and the prosecution of people who do this. Especially the cyber bullies and long term harassers. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated by any group of decent people online. If you see something, you say something also applies to online abusive behavior of others online. It should not be seen as normal behavior online but it seems quite common on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages which is quite sad as most of the people I have met here in the Villages are nothing like these pathetic excuses of human beings.

You do not pull a HIGH NOON and make one person deal with these goons. You rise up against the thugs and make them feel the pain that they should not have invaded your town. Just a little movie reference for those who like westerns. And it should be pretty easy to see who the villains are in this story.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
He is certainly one of the many bullies I picked up while trying to help survivors/victims of crimes through Talk of the Villages Political Forum. I believe it is still reaching people and this behavior by these creeps actually helps my cause. We do need to improve the laws with respect to abuse of the internet and the prosecution of people who do this. Especially the cyber bullies and long term harassers. This kind of behavior should not be tolerated by any group of decent people online. If you see something, you say something also applies to online abusive behavior of others online. It should not be seen as normal behavior online but it seems quite common on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages which is quite sad as most of the people I have met here in the Villages are nothing like these pathetic excuses of human beings.

You do not pull a HIGH NOON and make one person deal with these goons. You rise up against the thugs and make them feel the pain that they should not have invaded your town. Just a little movie reference for those who like westerns. And it should be pretty easy to see who the villains are in this story.
Do you write da English or is gibberish your only written language?
Old 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you write da English or is gibberish your only written language?
She's f@cked up in the head...can't you tell? A masochist...she WANTS to be abused.

Tags
forum, group, political, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.