My Father Told Me Around 6 PM Today...

Old 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
She's f@cked up in the head...can't you tell? A masochist...she WANTS to be abused.

I like you better as the unabashed racist. Never thought you were a common bully. Why don't you stick to generalizations rather than specific targets, it suits you better.
Old 09-15-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

I don't think there is anything criminal about job offers
Old 09-15-2017, 04:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I don't think there is anything criminal about job offers
Taken in context there is. I need not go into this now.

The point is that this was a series of e-mails about job openings in Lady Lake and an attempt to create friction within my family. These were sent to my parents' e-mail address. Probably coming from one of these long term tormentors I have had on TOTV Political Forum. You can see whom I am talking about my looking at the threads started which are targeting me.

I have about a 12 people on my Ignore List. So this shows whatever that person posted anywhere as being blocked. I can view post though. But I do see the title of threads even with the Ignore being put on the person.

You do pretty much have to be a regular Political Forum viewer to see what is going on here.

And I am not looking for a job at least not something listed in the venues that got sent to my parents. The intent of this was malicious.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
...that he has been getting e-mails for the past few days-- about ten a day-- with job offers from Lady Lake employers.

I do not find that the least bit amusing and neither does he.

I did mention the TOTV Political Forum though and that I suspected it has something to do with the group of people who have been harassing me for months on here.

I will make a record of these e-mails, etc.

That is all I am going to do right now but I am quite upset about this. I did tell him I thought it was this group of harassers on the TOTV Political Forum.
Has it motivated you to find a job?

Tags
forum, group, political, totv

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.