need moderator to remove political

Old 09-07-2016, 03:54 PM
n/a

Default need moderator to remove political

Not only are some posters racist but abusive with their language. I know I have the right to avoid this thread and will do so. This thread is giving TOTV a terrible reputation. Enough is enough!
Old 09-07-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Not only are some posters racist but abusive with their language. I know I have the right to avoid this thread and will do so. This thread is giving TOTV a terrible reputation. Enough is enough!

I agree. It should be dissolved.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-07-2016, 04:07 PM
n/a

It is true people are bailing out because of the Culture that this is casting on TOTV
Old 09-07-2016, 04:13 PM
n/a

There is no doubt there are some folks who present here whose sole purpose is to bait, antagonize and in general just try to disrupt the site.

However there is no reason to "disolve" or shut down the forum.

There is adequate warning about opting in.

If one does not like what they see they should just go about their business and just not come back.

Would it not be terrible if some did not a particular restaurant or movie or anything and as a result have a few demand these places be shut down.

Exactly what the problem is with society today.

A minority group disrupts or tries to distupt and another even smaller minority group thinks anything they do not like or subscribe to...be shut down or not allowed.

There are some of us who are adult enough to just ignore that which we do not like.

There is no reason to shut it down for the sake of the few.

Let us not forget the majority of any group is what counts.

So either partake and know what one is going to encounter.
Or just do not frequent this forum.
It is just that easy.

The original forum was "shut down" for similar responses. People would come here and then go back to the regular forums and complain. Hence the forum was shut down.
Thank the admin for allowing it to come back with specific opt in knowledge.

Some of us enjoy most of what others have to present and ignore the aggrivators and baiters.

That is what makes freedom of choice work.

So please don't deny the rest of us because some do not like the tone or what ever.

OPT OUT!
Old 09-07-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
We have ONE/ONE racist on here spouting bile. Why would you believe that only one person could ruin it for you? Other than that, there are a couple of liberal trolls attempting to shut down the forum. Are you one of those?
Old 09-07-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
i agree. It should be dissolved.
troll!
Old 09-07-2016, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
troll!

I prefer the title Mr. Wishnik.
Old 09-07-2016, 06:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is true people are bailing out because of the Culture that this is casting on TOTV
BS!

Provide one example "...Culture that this is casting on TOTV...".

Other than that going on behind your eyeballs.

I never heard of such a silly, off the wall, unwarranted accusation.

Do you really think the admin would tolerate or allow such an influence on any of their forums? Of course not.

I detect some sort of self gratification here.
Old 09-07-2016, 06:14 PM
n/a

I'm going to move out of TV because of all these abusive liberals...........
Old 09-07-2016, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-07-2016, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, they ARE abusive...they're abusing your right to free association. Your civil right to be treated fairly and equally with affirmative action and quotas. EVERY benefit they get, takes from you.

The TRUTH is offensive? Bile? Vile? Sure...if you're on the wrong side of a big lie.
Old 09-07-2016, 07:53 PM
n/a

Default need moderator to remove political

I agree that the political forum is ugly and hurtful to The Villages. And it is private...it does not have to be tolerated in the name of free speech...that is a bogus argument.

Freedom is all about private endeavors being allowed to terminate anything so vile that has no redeeming value.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
I agree that the political forum is ugly and hurtful to The Villages. And it is private...it does not have to be tolerated in the name of free speech...that is a bogus argument.

Freedom is all about private endeavors being allowed to terminate anything so vile that has no redeeming value.
That's right...don't like the truth...squelch it! Censor it!

Another...it's vile...but NO defense, no rebuttal, nothing to show any of it wrong. Yes, the truth hurts sometimes. Running from it...as we've seen over the last 50 years...only makes it worse. The country has NEVER been in worse shape financially, economically, educationally, productivity, and socially.

What you call "vile" is merely trying to wake you the h3ll up! Speaking the truth after 50 years of lies. Ignore it at your grandchildrens peril. You're condemning them to living in a smoking pile of sh!t. A 3rd world, Mexico II.

Research it. THEY are quickly becoming the majority. It WILL change everything. Please...don't fiddle while your country smolders. Act before the fire starts.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's right...don't like the truth...squelch it! Censor it!

Another...it's vile...but NO defense, no rebuttal, nothing to show any of it wrong. Yes, the truth hurts sometimes. Running from it...as we've seen over the last 50 years...only makes it worse. The country has NEVER been in worse shape financially, economically, educationally, productivity, and socially.

What you call "vile" is merely trying to wake you the h3ll up! Speaking the truth after 50 years of lies. Ignore it at your grandchildrens peril. You're condemning them to living in a smoking pile of sh!t. A 3rd world, Mexico II.

Research it. THEY are quickly becoming the majority. It WILL change everything. Please...don't fiddle while your country smolders. Act before the fire starts.
The Villages Florida

Tags
giving, thread, totv, political, remove

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.