need moderator to remove political

Old 09-07-2016, 09:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We have ONE/ONE racist on here spouting bile. Why would you believe that only one person could ruin it for you? Other than that, there are a couple of liberal trolls attempting to shut down the forum. Are you one of those?
Maybe one blatant racist but more than one.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
Yup...they're succeeding! 30 years TOPS and it's theirs AGAIN. You LET them...walk in...plop out a kid...and slowly take over. They already OWN the border counties of the border states. They're the majority already within 100 miles of the border. Go visit Mexico, see what you're leaving your grandkids. Only the Mexicans NOW are nice to you because they're not in charge...just wait.

Maybe I'll take you up on that offer...it's nice to have SOMEONE around with an open mind. I feel like atlas, holding up the world...I'll be shrugging soon! We're already at half the population getting a government benefit. How many can we support?

We're in a depression hidden by borrowing $1.5 trillion each year.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:29 PM
n/a

if you can't take the heat opt out,

but the racism of a few should be criticized.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:42 PM
n/a

Rather than remove the political board and ruin it for the rest of us. Just find the racists and bane them like they have in the past.
It's really a shame that a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest of us.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
if you can't take the heat opt out,

but the racism of a few should be criticized.
What exactly IS "racist" about the truth? Has anything been said that wasn't true? IS the TRUTH racist? I guess that's the question. And the answer is why it's forbidden to discuss. The truth IS racist. The truth is DEVASTATING to the black race. That is why it will NOT be honestly discussed.

We're all supposed to blindly accept the blatantly, clearly false, lie of equality. When ALL the evidence shows the contrary.

Nobody would care about skin color IF they proved they were up to standards. People would DEMAND black employees IF they performed well. They don't, THAT is why there has to be minimum quotas. None of them would be hired if there weren't. NOT out of prejudice, but out of experience. I've worked with blacks...unfortunately. They're generally shiftless and lazy, always scamming. Not worth the trouble.

PROVE you're equal by your deeds!
Old 09-08-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree that the political forum is ugly and hurtful to The Villages. And it is private...it does not have to be tolerated in the name of free speech...that is a bogus argument.

Freedom is all about private endeavors being allowed to terminate anything so vile that has no redeeming value.
Sure, and that makes a whole bunch of sense....NOT!

Think much?
Old 09-08-2016, 04:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rather than remove the political board and ruin it for the rest of us. Just find the racists and bane them like they have in the past.
It's really a shame that a few bad apples can ruin it for the rest of us.
Why ban anyone? Do you need someone else to do everything for you? Ban them yourself by not addressing them, ignoring them. There is only one on here that is consistently spouting his racist bile. He is a minor irritant that proves that he is a little man with a little mind.

But, we are not that dependent on others that we have to cry to mommy when he says something that we don't agree with. If anyone can't live with what he says, they should excuse themselves from the forum, rather than allow his foolishness to effect them.

Only liberals wish to ban anything they do not agree with, so it is obvious when someone says "close down the forum" that they are easily offended.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why ban anyone? Do you need someone else to do everything for you? Ban them yourself by not addressing them, ignoring them. There is only one on here that is consistently spouting his racist bile. He is a minor irritant that proves that he is a little man with a little mind.

But, we are not that dependent on others that we have to cry to mommy when he says something that we don't agree with. If anyone can't live with what he says, they should excuse themselves from the forum, rather than allow his foolishness to effect them.

Only liberals wish to ban anything they do not agree with, so it is obvious when someone says "close down the forum" that they are easily offended.
Yes, they do.

Yes, they do.

Repubs want to ban discussions on religion.

They both have their taboo areas...that which will not be discussed.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, they do.

Yes, they do.

Repubs want to ban discussions on religion.

They both have their taboo areas...that which will not be discussed.
You don't make any sense at all. I have yet to see a Republican that wanted to ban discussions on religion. What are you talking about? Another idiot comment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid.jpg (1.71 MB, 4 views)
Old 09-08-2016, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't make any sense at all. I have yet to see a Republican that wanted to ban discussions on religion. What are you talking about? Another idiot comment.
Start to tell the TRUTH about God or Christianity...you'll get an earful. You'll be cursed to an eternity in hell. They'll wish you dead. Everything but FACTS to defend their position.

Just like the liberals talk when you tell the TRUTH about their "babies" like race or welfare or equality.

Want to pull out a few Christian skeletons?

Both sides are full of hypocrites!
Old 09-08-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

As I've stated previously, as long as the general public cannot view the political forum and they need to sign up and specifically request coming down here...I don't see an issue with it.

In fact, it serves the purpose of showing the hate/bile/racism/bigotry/intolerance of all too many Villagers...albeit anonymously.

These same people have learned not to broadcast their ugliness in public, so at least they now have a venue in which to spew it.

I can't count the times when people who I thought were decent based on their outward behavior most of the time, expressed their racism/bigotry/hate for others when they thought they were in the company of like-minded others.

So for me at least, this forum is simply a confirmation that although the majority of the right here are not so blatantly insistent on publicly screaming their racism/bigotry as a few here are...they are certainly sympathetic and share a lot of their intolerance.

In that respect, this forum provides a public benefit in showcasing why the right is an old, white, intolerant and dying breed.

And that's a good thing in my mind.

CNM
Old 09-08-2016, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Start to tell the TRUTH about God or Christianity...you'll get an earful. You'll be cursed to an eternity in hell. They'll wish you dead. Everything but FACTS to defend their position.

Just like the liberals talk when you tell the TRUTH about their "babies" like race or welfare or equality.

Want to pull out a few Christian skeletons?

Both sides are full of hypocrites!
That's true. On the other hand, it appears that this forum has an idiot that whines and doesn't have any answers. Take a bow.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I've stated previously, as long as the general public cannot view the political forum and they need to sign up and specifically request coming down here...I don't see an issue with it.

In fact, it serves the purpose of showing the hate/bile/racism/bigotry/intolerance of all too many Villagers...albeit anonymously.

These same people have learned not to broadcast their ugliness in public, so at least they now have a venue in which to spew it.

I can't count the times when people who I thought were decent based on their outward behavior most of the time, expressed their racism/bigotry/hate for others when they thought they were in the company of like-minded others.

So for me at least, this forum is simply a confirmation that although the majority of the right here are not so blatantly insistent on publicly screaming their racism/bigotry as a few here are...they are certainly sympathetic and share a lot of their intolerance.

In that respect, this forum provides a public benefit in showcasing why the right is an old, white, intolerant and dying breed.

CNM
Not to mention the hypocrites. Take a bow CNM.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
They call it "hate speech", that's why you don't hear it. White people can't speak honestly. Only minorities can disparage others with impunity.

You live in a place that is 99% white and affluent...what do you expect? We're NOT stupid, we KNOW the races are different...very different.

They've been conditioned to keep quiet because of the reaction from the liberal idiots who can't see their hand in front of their face when it comes to certain issues.

You CAN'T WAIT to see those who built the technology you enjoy, who built and maintain the complex civilization you live in...GONE. What are you ladies going to do when "they", the darkies are in control? You know what they think of you "ho's". You foolishly bite the hand that feeds you.

Quote:
That's true. On the other hand, it appears that this forum has an idiot that whines and doesn't have any answers. Take a bow.
I have LOTS of answers...you just don't like them because they're "racist". Send tham ALL back. The illegals and anchor babies. They're 1/3 the population now. STOP affirmative action and quotas...EVERYWHERE...business, education. STOP voting for ANY D or R candidate.

There's 3 for you...get cracking!

Gotta go...t-time with my WHITE friends.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
They call it "hate speech", that's why you don't hear it. White people can't speak honestly. Only minorities can disparage others with impunity.

You live in a place that is 99% white and affluent...what do you expect? We're NOT stupid, we KNOW the races are different...very different.

They've been conditioned to keep quiet because of the reaction from the liberal idiots who can't see their hand in front of their face when it comes to certain issues.

You CAN'T WAIT to see those who built the technology you enjoy, who built and maintain the complex civilization you live in...GONE. What are you ladies going to do when "they", the darkies are in control? You know what they think of you "ho's". You foolishly bite the hand that feeds you.

I have LOTS of answers...you just don't like them because they're "racist". Send tham ALL back. The illegals and anchor babies. They're 1/3 the population now. STOP affirmative action and quotas...EVERYWHERE...business, education. STOP voting for ANY D or R candidate.

There's 3 for you...get cracking!

Gotta go...t-time with my WHITE friends.
Never mind, idiot. I should have figured that you wouldn't have anything intelligent to say.

Tags
giving, thread, totv, political, remove

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.