need moderator to remove political

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-08-2016, 08:46 AM
Original Topic
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Disgusting raciest, why don't you post your real name and address so we can have some minorities chat with you.

Hope you get in sand trap
  #32  
Old 09-08-2016, 08:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As I've stated previously, as long as the general public cannot view the political forum and they need to sign up and specifically request coming down here...I don't see an issue with it.

In fact, it serves the purpose of showing the hate/bile/racism/bigotry/intolerance of all too many Villagers...albeit anonymously.

These same people have learned not to broadcast their ugliness in public, so at least they now have a venue in which to spew it.

I can't count the times when people who I thought were decent based on their outward behavior most of the time, expressed their racism/bigotry/hate for others when they thought they were in the company of like-minded others.

So for me at least, this forum is simply a confirmation that although the majority of the right here are not so blatantly insistent on publicly screaming their racism/bigotry as a few here are...they are certainly sympathetic and share a lot of their intolerance.

In that respect, this forum provides a public benefit in showcasing why the right is an old, white, intolerant and dying breed.

And that's a good thing in my mind.





CNM
Take a bow for the best BS story award!
  #33  
Old 09-08-2016, 08:52 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As I've stated previously, as long as the general public cannot view the political forum and they need to sign up and specifically request coming down here...I don't see an issue with it.

In fact, it serves the purpose of showing the hate/bile/racism/bigotry/intolerance of all too many Villagers...albeit anonymously.

These same people have learned not to broadcast their ugliness in public, so at least they now have a venue in which to spew it.

I can't count the times when people who I thought were decent based on their outward behavior most of the time, expressed their racism/bigotry/hate for others when they thought they were in the company of like-minded others.

So for me at least, this forum is simply a confirmation that although the majority of the right here are not so blatantly insistent on publicly screaming their racism/bigotry as a few here are...they are certainly sympathetic and share a lot of their intolerance.

In that respect, this forum provides a public benefit in showcasing why the right is an old, white, intolerant and dying breed.

And that's a good thing in my mind.





CNM
Too bad we own everything!
  #34  
Old 09-08-2016, 09:08 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Freedom of speach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I agree that the political forum is ugly and hurtful to The Villages. And it is private...it does not have to be tolerated in the name of free speech...that is a bogus argument.

Freedom is all about private endeavors being allowed to terminate anything so vile that has no redeeming value.
Freedom of speech is most important WHEN YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT IS BEING SAID.

Re: the ONE RACIST who continuously posts. HE/SHE/IT reminds us how ugly it is.

Re: your point it is private.
It was not that long ago when the same argument was used to keep BLACKS, to keep JEWS and I'm sure others out of ..............
  #35  
Old 09-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Too bad we own everything!
Too bad you own ANYTHING.
  #36  
Old 09-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default SADLY, HATE OF THE NOT I's SEEMS TO BE PART OF HUMANITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
As I've stated previously, as long as the general public cannot view the political forum and they need to sign up and specifically request coming down here...I don't see an issue with it.

In fact, it serves the purpose of showing the hate/bile/racism/bigotry/intolerance of all too many Villagers...albeit anonymously.

These same people have learned not to broadcast their ugliness in public, so at least they now have a venue in which to spew it.

I can't count the times when people who I thought were decent based on their outward behavior most of the time, expressed their racism/bigotry/hate for others when they thought they were in the company of like-minded others.

So for me at least, this forum is simply a confirmation that although the majority of the right here are not so blatantly insistent on publicly screaming their racism/bigotry as a few here are...they are certainly sympathetic and share a lot of their intolerance.

In that respect, this forum provides a public benefit in showcasing why the right is an old, white, intolerant and dying breed.

And that's a good thing in my mind.





CNM
No one is innocent-
Do you recall that a WHITE WOMAN who chose to pass herself off as black when the truth came out was kicked our of a management position at the NAACP?
Obama received 98% of the black vote-how can you not see that as RACIST? The interesting thing is that blacks are 13% of the population. Obama got 56% of the vote.
To do that Obama received roughly 42% of the NON-BLACK vote.
While I did not vote for Obama because with a bit of reading OUTSIDE of the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS, I saw the people around OBAMA-Ares a convicted criminal, Wright his religious leader for 20+ years. Farrican-a teacher? of his hatred of White people.
I FOR ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD TO DISCOVER I WAS WRONG. Sadly, I was more right about Obama then I feared.

LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE. Obama has fanned the sparks of racism into fires. Obama has fanned the though of you o meeee. Obama has turned working hard, saving for personal responsibility into somehow EVIL.

Sadly, I don;t believe either Hilly or TRUMP can put HUMPTY DUMPTY together again AND IF THE JOB IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE ENOUGH, THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE LEFT WITH OBAMA'S UNPAID TAB OF TEN TRILLION DOLLARS.
  #37  
Old 09-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Too bad we own everything!
And we are the only people who know how to produce any quality in demand good and services !
  #38  
Old 09-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And we are the only people who know how to produce any quality in demand good and services !
Try to keep your mind from wondering. This thread is not another forum for your racist views. I am sure that there are other places that you can go where people like you exist. Please stay on subject.
  #39  
Old 09-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
No one is innocent-
Do you recall that a WHITE WOMAN who chose to pass herself off as black when the truth came out was kicked our of a management position at the NAACP?
Obama received 98% of the black vote-how can you not see that as RACIST? The interesting thing is that blacks are 13% of the population. Obama got 56% of the vote.
To do that Obama received roughly 42% of the NON-BLACK vote.
While I did not vote for Obama because with a bit of reading OUTSIDE of the LIBERAL CONTROLLED PRESS, I saw the people around OBAMA-Ares a convicted criminal, Wright his religious leader for 20+ years. Farrican-a teacher? of his hatred of White people.
I FOR ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN PROUD TO DISCOVER I WAS WRONG. Sadly, I was more right about Obama then I feared.

LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE. Obama has fanned the sparks of racism into fires. Obama has fanned the though of you o meeee. Obama has turned working hard, saving for personal responsibility into somehow EVIL.

Sadly, I don;t believe either Hilly or TRUMP can put HUMPTY DUMPTY together again AND IF THE JOB IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE ENOUGH, THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL BE LEFT WITH OBAMA'S UNPAID TAB OF TEN TRILLION DOLLARS.
Mark Levin, is that you?
 

Tags
giving, thread, totv, political, remove

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.