Nevada Library Association.

Old 07-05-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Default Nevada Library Association.

Nevada Library Association

Since so many of my experiences relating to my 224 613 Project occurred in Nevada this might be important.

NLA History
Old 07-05-2017, 09:48 PM
n/a

Hey fvck head...nobody cares about your worthless experiences. Stop wasting server space with your crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2017, 09:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hey fvck head...nobody cares about your worthless experiences. Stop wasting server space with your crap.

Well dirtbanker then put me on your Ignore List why don't you like the MODERATOR said. And 8522 views of my BIG THREAD say other wise as do 23, 700 views on Facebook of roughly the same thing. Nice how you are keeping things CIVIL.

Quote:
Notices
Dismiss1) The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well then put me on your Ignore List why don't you like the MODERATOR said. And 8522 views of my BIG THREAD say other wise as do 23, 700 views on Facebook of roughly the same thing. Nice how you are keeping things CIVIL.
That's 8570 views now. American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread Thread started by dirtbanker. And I am obviously wackadoodle according to this person. Whose jokes are all the work of others it looks like as well.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Default Las Vegas Clark County Library District.

Library Catalog|LVCCLD

Now what can you find in the Las Vegas/Clark County Library District useful for survivors/victims of crimes?

Information about governments - Government and Government Documents - Databases & Hot Topics at Las Vegas- Clark County Library District
Old 07-06-2017, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:

What's in your library? American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

8606 views now as of 11:03 AM EST 7/06/2017.

Tags
important

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.