New Friday night email dump. Hillary is done!

Old 10-07-2016, 05:51 PM
n/a

Default New Friday night email dump. Hillary is done!

It's officially over, landslide Trump.

The Villages Florida
Old 10-07-2016, 09:35 PM
n/a

///
Old 10-07-2016, 09:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It's officially over, landslide Trump.

The Villages Florida
You're right. It could be over. For Trump. Access Hollywood story overshadows another email story.
Old 10-08-2016, 12:53 AM
n/a

Well the email story proves Hillary has been lying to the public on every issue, borders, trade, wall Street, bernie etc etc

God bless our media, may they rot in he'll with hillary.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're right. It could be over. For Trump. Access Hollywood story overshadows another email story.
Sorry, but if you are upset (or anyone else) about some private conversation that occurred eleven years ago, that was supposed to be between two guys, then you must be gay. I know villager women that say worst.

What matters most to you, how someone talks or how someone ACTS? Trump is not a politician and does not understand or want to understand how to cover up private conversations. At that time, he didn't care. Why should he? On the other hand, Hillary has done some dangerous things, breaking felony laws and getting people killed. And she has a foul mouth also.

What Trump said should have been private. And it is history. I've seen and heard worst on prime time TV, so this no longer bothers me. It would, if he said it in public today, but he didn't. On the other hand, TV networks are publicizing it on prime time TV and do not seem to be bothered with that fact.

Some Americans are hypocrites. I consider someone's actions more important than locker room talk. Trump is probably right that Bill Clinton has said more on the golf course. I know a lot of folks here that talk like that. I just let it go. I am not offended unless someone speaks like that around my wife or daughters. Trump did not. His conversation was private.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

And what about Bernie the Pervert.
Old 10-08-2016, 07:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, but if you are upset (or anyone else) about some private conversation that occurred eleven years ago, that was supposed to be between two guys, then you must be gay. I know villager women that say worst.

What matters most to you, how someone talks or how someone ACTS? Trump is not a politician and does not understand or want to understand how to cover up private conversations. At that time, he didn't care. Why should he? On the other hand, Hillary has done some dangerous things, breaking felony laws and getting people killed. And she has a foul mouth also.

What Trump said should have been private. And it is history. I've seen and heard worst on prime time TV, so this no longer bothers me. It would, if he said it in public today, but he didn't. On the other hand, TV networks are publicizing it on prime time TV and do not seem to be bothered with that fact.

Some Americans are hypocrites. I consider someone's actions more important than locker room talk. Trump is probably right that Bill Clinton has said more on the golf course. I know a lot of folks here that talk like that. I just let it go. I am not offended unless someone speaks like that around my wife or daughters. Trump did not. His conversation was private.
So your okay with trump saying in front of your wife "tell them to go f*** themselves".
Old 10-08-2016, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
So your okay with trump saying in front of your wife "tell them to go f*** themselves".
Hey idiot, he said it in private. Get over it stupid. And yes, I have just as much reservations about someone using the "f**K" word in public as I do when I hear it on TV during prime time. But, this is not about PUBLIC, is it? Are you that stupid that you can't stay with the subject? He made those comments in private and it was NO ONE'S business.

Since you changed the subject, are you upset with Biden for using that word when speaking to Obama when he did not know he had a hot mic?

Are you upset with Jesse Jackson for using that word when talking about Obama?

Would you still be upset with Trump if he was still a Democrat like he was when he made that private comment eleven years ago?

Trump did absolutely nothing to apologize for. The person that should be apologizing to the country is the one that illegally recorded a private conversation and is now releasing it without permission.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you even realize that Donald never said that, go factcheck, you should be good at it after you 1000 posts about factchecking.

Stupid is as stupid does.

But to answer your question, if fu(k and cu^t were in every sentence Trump spoke I would still vote for him over your traitor clinton.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:

Sorry. Your reply smacks of desperation. Deflecting to the Clintons fallback or calling people gay is not even a nice try.

Check out the AP, USA Today, CNN, and Fox Web sites. Check out the responses from his party leaders. After you've done a little homework you may figure out my comment about Trump being in trouble over this.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry. Your reply smacks of desperation. Deflecting to the Clintons fallback or calling people gay is not even a nice try.

Check out the AP, USA Today, CNN, and Fox Web sites. Check out the responses from his party leaders. After you've done a little homework you may figure out my comment about Trump being in trouble over this.
The man is done as a viable candidate.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

You may be right about Trump being in trouble over this. He shouldn't be, but the media working for Hitler..y will make it appear so, and the lemmings will follow. Yes, some Republicans too.

But, like I said before he did nothing wrong and should not apologize for it. I'd tell people like you and anyone else that had a problem with it, to kiss my @ss. It happened eleven years ago, when he was a Democrat and he has since seen the light. He is in politics now, and competing with Hitler..y who has been in politics for 30 years and a scumbag even longer.

I've got no problem with what he SAID eleven years ago. I do have problems with what Hitler..y has been DOING while in politics, and before. I won't vote for someone that gets patriots killed on their watch because of their criminal actions.

My vote is for Trump.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:19 AM
n/a

Hillary wants OPEN borders and a global market. I don't.

I am voting for Trump
Old 10-08-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

////
Old 10-08-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Hillary and Bill`s actions make this situation seem trivial .

Tags
friday, night, hillary, dump, email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.