New Friday night email dump. Hillary is done!

Old 10-08-2016, 10:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You may be right about Trump being in trouble over this. He shouldn't be, but the media working for Hitler..y will make it appear so, and the lemmings will follow. Yes, some Republicans too.

But, like I said before he did nothing wrong and should not apologize for it. I'd tell people like you and anyone else that had a problem with it, to kiss my @ss. It happened eleven years ago, when he was a Democrat and he has since seen the light. He is in politics now, and competing with Hitler..y who has been in politics for 30 years and a scumbag even longer.

I've got no problem with what he SAID eleven years ago. I do have problems with what Hitler..y has been DOING while in politics, and before. I won't vote for someone that gets patriots killed on their watch because of their criminal actions.

My vote is for Trump.
Me too ------ It`s just the liberal media ganging up with fake outrage . Just listen to their songs , their comedy and their music . They can not complete a sentence w/out a slur .

Tags
friday, night, hillary, dump, email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.