New irregularities in email scandal

Old 01-04-2018, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvckhead View Post
Now you make no sense at all....of course we all should be used to that.

I inferred NOTHING. I say what I say and back it up with facts.

While publicly castigating others for use of private email servers, his entire campaign and his own family were doing the same and as I said.....but of course, reading is not a strong point of yours...actually maybe not even something you can do.....my post was sarcasm.....you can google the word to see what it means.

Or you could ask any of your "successful business people" who turned troll like you to help you out.

I have ignored your foul mouthed, non factual personal slurs against everyone as a good troll will do, but have decided since this is closing up....I will have at it with you...time permitting. Get on of your successful business folks turned troll and cartoon character to help you out.

Of course not, you will engage and slur others as you always do.......when you were a "successful business guy" before you turned foul mouthed troll, did you not read at all ?
Evidently reading is not your strong point. If you refer back to my post you'll see the word classified. You will also see an explanation of the relevance of that word classified. If you refer back to your first post in this thread you will see where you inferred that Trump had transmitted classified information on his server.

It appears you have an issue with me being a successful businessman... and now you want to have it out with me?

Well if that's truly the case, who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2018, 09:51 AM
n/a

Hey fvckhead, as long as you're "saying what you say and back it up with facts", provide the links to the forum's that discuss this political forum!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2018, 12:58 PM
n/a

"WASHINGTON — At least six of President Trump’s closest advisers occasionally used private email addresses to discuss White House matters, current and former officials said on Monday.

The disclosures came a day after news surfaced that Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and adviser, used a private email account to send or receive about 100 work-related emails during the administration’s first seven months. But Mr. Kushner was not alone. Stephen K. Bannon, the former chief White House strategist, and Reince Priebus, the former chief of staff, also occasionally used private email addresses. Other advisers, including Gary D. Cohn and Stephen Miller, sent or received at least a few emails on personal accounts, officials said."

At Least 6 White House Advisers Used Private Email Accounts - The New York Times

Hundreds of White House emails sent to third Kushner family account - POLITICO

The Trump White House's colossal blind spot on private emails - CNNPolitics

Now, you are correct that we do not know for sure what was sent on those private servers: certainly may have been party plans for all we know....but we DONT KNOW, because they have not been made public (they will eventually).

But of course as a long winded, foul mouthed supporter and love of Trump.......you do not even see the total hypocrisy at work here. I understand...it is a bit above you.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fvckhead
Now, you are correct that we do not know for sure what was sent on those private servers: certainly may have been party plans for all we know....but we DONT KNOW, because they have not been made public (they will eventually).

But of course as a long winded, foul mouthed supporter and love of Trump.......you do not even see the total hypocrisy at work here. I understand...it is a bit above you.
Well that is not the same as being accused, and revealed at the conclusion of the investigation, of sending CLASSIFIED information and then lying about it...certainly not the same as Crooked Hillary.

Long winded? Because I use my own words, as opposed to copy and paste crap you do.

Your a drama infused bitch, you don't want to have it out with me...
You wont answer the question: who did you vote for and what did they promise to do for this country to earn your vote?
You wont provide the links for the forums you claimed they discussed this political forum on...Liar! Liar!

Tags
email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.