New Tax Bill Details - Big Deficits

Old 12-19-2017, 02:21 AM
n/a

Default New Tax Bill Details - Big Deficits

By 2027, more than half of all Americans — 53 percent — would pay more in taxes under the tax bill agreed to by House and Senate Republicans, a new analysis by the Tax Policy Center finds. That year, 82.8 percent of the bill’s benefit would go to the top 1 percent, up from 62.1 under the Senate bill.

If future Congresses decide to extend the lower tax rates for individuals and families rather than allow them to expire, and also extends other temporary provisions, the bill will end up costing $2 trillion to $2.2 trillion, according to a report by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a nonpartisan deficit hawk group.
Old 12-19-2017, 02:31 AM
n/a

Default GOP Tax Bill - Excuse to cut Social Security and Medicare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
By 2027, more than half of all Americans — 53 percent — would pay more in taxes under the tax bill agreed to by House and Senate Republicans, a new analysis by the Tax Policy Center finds. That year, 82.8 percent of the bill’s benefit would go to the top 1 percent, up from 62.1 under the Senate bill.

If future Congresses decide to extend the lower tax rates for individuals and families rather than allow them to expire, and also extends other temporary provisions, the bill will end up costing $2 trillion to $2.2 trillion, according to a report by the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a nonpartisan deficit hawk group.
AARP cautions Congressional leaders’ tax bill would trigger cuts to #Medicare by $25 billion. If these cuts go through, you could lose access to the doctors, hospitals and other health care services you count on.

The Tax Plan:
Step 1: Pass a tax bill that gives most money to wealthy and blows up debt by over $1.5 trillion
Step 2: Complain that the debt is too high.
Step 3: Cut Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, and education programs
Step 4: Blame the elderly, minorities and the poor.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:43 AM
n/a

As opposed to the 10 trillion Obama made magically disappear.

Why be a hater?
Old 12-19-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

The federal debt will end up being that EACH YEAR...you'll see.

Quote:

Why be a hater?
Right into the already wealthy's pockets.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why be a hater?
Obama is not President. How does this argument help? Either you are against deficits or you are not. Partisanship is not patriotism. The economy is strong now and there is no reason to run up debt with nothing to show for it except corporations add to the $1.9 trillion they already hold and an excuse to cut our hard earned Social Security and Medicare?
Old 12-19-2017, 03:24 PM
n/a

The only fair tax is FLAT tax with NO and I mean NO deductions, no tax breaks, no CPAs or lawyers getting you out of paying your fair share. I don't care how make kids you have, that's your problem. I don't care if your married or not, i don't care if you own house or have rental property, I don't care how much your foundation gets tax free credits. I don't care how much or little you make. You make this, you get taxed this amount. No need for CPAs lawyers, or IRS. That right there will save trillion.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
The only fair tax is FLAT tax with NO and I mean NO deductions, no tax breaks, no CPAs or lawyers getting you out of paying your fair share. I don't care how make kids you have, that's your problem. I don't care if your married or not, i don't care if you own house or have rental property, I don't care how much your foundation gets tax free credits. I don't care how much or little you make. You make this, you get taxed this amount. No need for CPAs lawyers, or IRS. That right there will save trillion.
So you're into slavery...

Being taxed on your labor is slavery. When we have to work until the 24th of May...FOR the government...to pay the years taxes...is that not slavery?

The roles have been REVERSED...the blacks sit home and party collecting welfare...while the white people go to work as slaves for almost 6 months a year to PAY the negros not to work.

It's a "mad mad mad mad world".
Old 12-19-2017, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you're into slavery...

Being taxed on your labor is slavery. When we have to work until the 24th of May...FOR the government...to pay the years taxes...is that not slavery?

The roles have been REVERSED...the blacks sit home and party collecting welfare...while the white people go to work as slaves for almost 6 months a year to PAY the negros not to work.

It's a "mad mad mad mad world".
Labor is income. What we get taxed For those of us that has to work for somebody else. Yes it is form of slavery cause we have to do what they dictate to keep job, but I shouldn't get tax break cause I decided to have 2 to 15 plus kids, or brought house or own rental houses, or start foundation so I can control my money and evade taxes and probably 100 more that we don't know about. Good example is the billionaire that spout he pays less taxes than his secretary. His secretary can't afford or have army of lawyers getting her out of paying her fair share, so she has to pay more for not being in the good old boys club

Any deductions is scam for the rich and CPAs and lawyers to make money. Which lawyers made the tax laws it enrich themselves like lawyer's welfare, that the system this government has being going since 1900 off the backs of cart money working people just trying to make living and NOT BE Burden.

I enjoy the 1963 movie "its mad, mad, mad world ever so often. Very funny movie.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama is not President. How does this argument help? Either you are against deficits or you are not. Partisanship is not patriotism. The economy is strong now and there is no reason to run up debt with nothing to show for it except corporations add to the $1.9 trillion they already hold and an excuse to cut our hard earned Social Security and Medicare?
It oxymoron. He can waste tax dollar and ignore the debt and budget, but the next guy can't, tax laws have gotten way out of hand due to career carpetbaggers, lawyers, and lobbyist sucking the government taxation tit. They can't stop! Any tax break for anybody is relief.

Bottom line government has to work on budget which reduces national debt. Stupid Shyt has been tried before and not worked. Maybe this will or will not? But, until we vote in people that realize there is Not magic money money train that keeps coming and coming the track will never end.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:07 PM
n/a

What the heck does everybody in here have against the rich???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

And the scary boogie man taking medicare and social security comes out to play....again!!

Almost as boring and repetitive as the old government gonna shut down boogie man!!
Old 12-19-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

People have already tuned out and are waiting for their little piece of money to trickle down to them. The hell with next generation.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the scary boogie man taking medicare and social security comes out to play....again!!

Almost as boring and repetitive as the old government gonna shut down boogie man!!
You would do well to get your head out of sand as much more exposed than you think you are.

Tags
tax, bill, percent, trillion, senate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.