New TSA Regulations

Old 12-27-2009, 09:00 PM
n/a

Default New TSA Regulations

Unfortunately, I fly a lot...almost every week. When the Shoe Bomber attacked and we all had to take off our shoes, I used to say "Thank God they don't call him the underwear bomber" And now we have an underwear bomber.

I can't wait to get on a plane again......
Old 12-27-2009, 11:13 PM
n/a

Omg!!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 10:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Unfortunately, I fly a lot...almost every week. When the Shoe Bomber attacked and we all had to take off our shoes, I used to say "Thank God they don't call him the underwear bomber" And now we have an underwear bomber.

I can't wait to get on a plane again......

My husband and I have been false positives on the 'No Fly' list for over 5 years. Have been unable to get off the list even after sending in all required documents to Homeland Security TWICE!

We always have to go thru extra checks, usually including a pat down.

Can't WAIT to see what they do to us the next time we fly...
Old 12-31-2009, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintjulep View Post
My husband and I have been false positives on the 'No Fly' list for over 5 years. Have been unable to get off the list even after sending in all required documents to Homeland Security TWICE!

We always have to go thru extra checks, usually including a pat down.

Can't WAIT to see what they do to us the next time we fly...
OMG.....I have a friend, a Delta pilot, who had to stop flying international routes because he got arrested when he flew home. I heard about a guy who legaly changed his name to get off the list.

Nuts.....Good Luck
Old 12-31-2009, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
OMG.....I have a friend, a Delta pilot, who had to stop flying international routes because he got arrested when he flew home. I heard about a guy who legaly changed his name to get off the list.

Nuts.....Good Luck

Its all Bush's fault !!!!
Old 12-31-2009, 06:24 PM
n/a

I'm reminded of something actor Jason Alexander said on the Tonight Show some months back.

His brother is a pilot and wears glasses. He happened to be carrying an eyeglass repair kit with him as he was boarding the plane that he was to be flying (commuter plane as I recall) from a smallish airport.

The Mental Midgets wearing the TSA shirts wanted to confiscate his miniature screwdriver in the eyeglass repair kit as it was a "sharp, small, concealable" object. When he asked why, they said "because you could use it to force the plane down".

This man, dressed in a pilot's uniform with all his vredentials with him had to explain to them: "If I want to take down the plane, I'm the pilot, I don't NEED the screwdriver for that!"

This is what you get when civil servants are in positions of authority. Remember when they were setting up the TSA and civil service unions complained because they were going to institute a requirement that screeners have at least a high-school education? This is the result of our government backing down.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Its all Bush's fault !!!!
Now Bucco...had I said my friend was arrested during the Bush administration you would have cried....WA WA WA "You liberials are always bashing Bush"

Have a Happy New Year.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.