This is a new type of Political Ad!!!

Old 03-23-2016, 02:41 PM
n/a

Default This is a new type of Political Ad!!!

We have finally reached the gutter in this Political Season.

Ted Cruz
Old 03-23-2016, 03:02 PM
n/a

She's got my vote. Ooops, I mean HE's got my vote.

Cruz insists that this was not one of his ads. But, he also said he had nothing to do with the Dr.Carson lies too. Politicians, even when their mouths are not moving, they are telling lies.

Of course, Hillary has never told a lie, or broken any laws...nope...believe me....just ask her.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:08 PM
n/a

And what was Trumps response? He threatened to spill the beans on Ted's wife. Just guessing is going to keep her in the conversation.

That's filtered Trump speaking. I wonder what he would have said when he first started campaigning.

Surely he knew the photos and some other beans would come up sooner or later. He's got it all figured out. You don't want to sling mud at Trump. He's king in that department.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
And what was Trumps response? He threatened to spill the beans on Ted's wife. Just guessing is going to keep her in the conversation.

That's filtered Trump speaking. I wonder what he would have said when he first started campaigning.

Surely he knew the photos and some other beans would come up sooner or later. He's got it all figured out. You don't want to sling mud at Trump. He's king in that department.
I imagine that those photos are good for a few additional votes. I doubt that Cruz's campaign did him any good with that attack ad. Of course Trump lost Utah, but nobody figured he would get Romney's stomping ground. If's all down hill for Trump now, and uphill still for Cruz. Not that either one of them is such a great choice. At least the other side has it harder than we do. I mean really? Hillary and Sanders? No wonder none of the Democrats are turning out to vote. No one wants to admit to voting for those two.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:21 PM
n/a

Ted Cruz's tactics are bad enough. but worse yet are his denials accomplished with indignation for suggesting so.

These tactics are exactly why Cruz concerns me. I see no difference between his denying such allegations than that of Hillary Clinton; albeit the allegations against Hillary have serious security implications.

The last three election cycle have produced the worse of the worse and I am afraid that unless we begin to rework our nomination system and how it is financed we are headed for the abyss.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-23-2016, 03:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I imagine that those photos are good for a few additional votes. I doubt that Cruz's campaign did him any good with that attack ad. Of course Trump lost Utah, but nobody figured he would get Romney's stomping ground. If's all down hill for Trump now, and uphill still for Cruz. Not that either one of them is such a great choice. At least the other side has it harder than we do. I mean really? Hillary and Sanders? No wonder none of the Democrats are turning out to vote. No one wants to admit to voting for those two.
I hear Bernie has some photos of Hillary but he's just too much of a gentleman to make that kind of ad.
And since our eyes are still working a little, we don't want to see that kind of an ad. Seems like some beans are better kept in the can.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am voting for Hillary happily.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ted Cruz's tactics are bad enough. but worse yet are his denials accomplished with indignation for suggesting so.

These tactics are exactly why Cruz concerns me. I see no difference between his denying such allegations than that of Hillary Clinton; albeit the allegations against Hillary have serious security implications.

The last three election cycle have produced the worse of the worse and I am afraid that unless we begin to rework our nomination system and how it is financed we are headed for the abyss.

Personal Best Regards:
It can only get worse. Think Facebook, Youtube, email?
I told my kids if you are going to talk on the Internet, get an Internet name. You think you are smart now, and think you were stupid 3 years ago then I guarantee you 3 years from now history will repeat itself.

There's a girl on another thread who made a video with language that would make Sarah Silverman cringe, forget the message. Her political career is over before it even started. I took a lot of heat on that thread.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I voted in the Primary! There is a D behind my name.
Old 03-23-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
OMG we have been in agreement for several posts now! Not a fan of Citizens United!
Old 03-23-2016, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
I voted in the Primary! There is a D behind my name.
Not all the "D's" behind the names mean DUMMY. Thank goodness not every Dem is stupid, and that is why the voter turn out is so bad for Dems this time. I am sure that many Dems will stay home in Nov. Bernie won't be on the ballot so that leaves the kids out. No white man is going to vote for Hillary, so that leaves them out. Hillary won't get the Independent vote, so that leaves them out.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am voting for Hillary happily.
You won't if you learn anything about her. Unless you are Anti-American, of course.

Tags
season, type, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.