This is a new type of Political Ad!!!

Old 03-23-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

Default This is a new type of Political Ad!!!

I believe we may have finally found the bottom for political ads......Trump attacking Ted's wife, she defecting claiming its not them but a Super Pac supporting them:

Ted Cruz
Old 03-23-2016, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I believe we may have finally found the bottom for political ads......Trump attacking Ted's wife, she defecting claiming its not them but a Super Pac supporting them:

Ted Cruz
It wasn't that long ago that little Marko thought he could insult Trump the way Trump insults others. How did that work out?

Now someone thinks showing photos of Trumps wife that most people under the age of 40 have already seen, that he will roll over. "Spilling the beans", he's an expert on innuendos and head games. Give up. That's his arena. We haven't hit bottom.
Old 03-23-2016, 06:54 PM
n/a

Ted should have headed this one off. Now he'll pay the price.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:33 PM
n/a

She is certainly a lot better looking than the "Ugly Lady in Pants" (Hillary) and "Cheeta" (Michelle)...lets not forget Bernie's groovy chickadee (Kathy Bates with long hair look alike). YUCK!

I believe Melania is definitely an improvement!

STOCK UP ON AMMO!
Old 03-23-2016, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
She is certainly a lot better looking than the "Ugly Lady in Pants" (Hillary) and "Cheeta" (Michelle)...lets not forget Bernie's groovy chickadee (Kathy Bates with long hair look alike). YUCK!

STOCK UP ON AMMO!
Why is it you want to stock up on ammo?
Old 03-24-2016, 04:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

STOCK UP ON AMMO!
I have to give that comment a double ...
Old 03-24-2016, 04:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why is it you want to stock up on ammo?
Why not?

Tags
ads, type, wife, political

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.