New Villages Club - Republicans for Hillary

Old 09-22-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The acceptance by some, of such outrageous and outright lying statements like this...seems to make up the majority of Trump backers.

Recognizing you are entitled to your opinion, regardless of how ignorant, being blind to actual reality...is something that saddens me as a citizen.

Just like Trump, you and your ilk are somehow under the impression that the POTUS wields some type of dictatorial/King like powers...while being oblivious to how our government actually works.

The REAL evisceration of the COTUS comes from those like yourself, who believe it shouldn't apply to scumbag American citizens who perpetrate terrorist acts.

Believing that the Constitution and due process under the law should be ignored, based on the race/color/religion of these criminals...is where your true colors come shining through.

Whatta shame.

CNM
Hey C-tard, how much evidence do you need to prove to you that Obama has ignored the Constitution and has been slapped down numerous times by the Supreme Court?
Wow, you not only run amok on here like an unruly child but babble like one also.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

One should not expect too much from someone who cannot put two sentences together without calling others names or being respectful.

A "BIN" bully in name only.....hiding behind anonymity and the almighty keyboard.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey C-tard, how much evidence do you need to prove to you that Obama has ignored the Constitution and has been slapped down numerous times by the Supreme Court?
Wow, you not only run amok on here like an unruly child but babble like one also.
Please show even one instance where Obama has 'eviscerated the Constitution.'

Just one.

Before you go further off half-cocked, make sure you understand the definition of 'eviscerate' (b : to deprive of vital content or force)...and don't confuse it with the many times almost EVERY POTUS has had a policy denied...based on Constitutional grounds.

Had the OP had the intelligence to say something like "It's my opinion that Obama has tried to implement policy that is against the COTUS," instead of the blatant lie he proferred...there would be no need to even have this discussion. hdear;

After all, I can't think of a recent President that hasn't had their hand slapped by a federal court/SCOTUS.

I'm just guessing here, but I think the raging and false comment was generated from Obama winning his defense of Obama Care...in front of the SCOTUS.

CNM
Old 09-22-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
One should not expect too much from someone who cannot put two sentences together without calling others names or being respectful.

A "BIN" bully in name only.....hiding behind anonymity and the almighty keyboard.
I know, what was your name again? Guest?
Old 09-22-2016, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest;1293***
Please show even one instance where Obama has 'eviscerated the Constitution.'

Just one.

Before you go further off half-cocked, make sure you understand the definition of 'eviscerate' (b : to deprive of vital content or force)...and don't confuse it with the many times almost EVERY POTUS has had a policy denied...based on Constitutional grounds.

Had the OP had the intelligence to say something like "It's my opinion that Obama has tried to implement policy that is against the COTUS," instead of the blatant lie he proferred...there would be no need to even have this discussion. hdear;

After all, I can't think of a recent President that hasn't had their hand slapped by a federal court/SCOTUS.

I'm just guessing here, but I think the raging and false comment was generated from Obama winning his defense of Obama Care...in front of the SCOTUS.

CNM
Good try, but why would anyone buy your trivial verbal correction when you are the greatest violator of all? Sorry, but that dog don't hunt, and obviously you don't either.
Oh, and did you use the same excuse that Tommy down the street threw rocks first? Or were you too busy playing with your dolls?

Not a C-tard
Old 09-22-2016, 08:29 AM
n/a

Will they check political affiliation as Republican before they allow members to join. NOT
Old 09-22-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Will they check political affiliation as Republican before they allow members to join. NOT
I missed where the announcement as posted.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good try, but why would anyone buy your trivial verbal correction when you are the greatest violator of all? Sorry, but that dog don't hunt, and obviously you don't either.
Oh, and did you use the same excuse that Tommy down the street threw rocks first? Or were you too busy playing with your dolls? :

Not a C-tard
I appreciate you at least signing your posts, as it makes it much easier to identify your ignorant, obfuscating, insecure, unintelligent.... and intimidated posts.

Oh, did I forget your propensity to denigrate those who are actually mentally challenged and handicapped...definitely puts you in that 'basket' Hillary mentioned?

I'm sure your friends and loved ones (the non-mentally challenged/handicapped ones that is)... are very proud of you.

Sucks to be you.

CNm
Old 09-22-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I appreciate you at least signing your posts, as it makes it much easier to identify your ignorant, obfuscating, insecure, unintelligent.... and intimidated posts.

Oh, did I forget your propensity to denigrate those who are actually mentally challenged and handicapped...definitely puts you in that 'basket' Hillary mentioned?

I'm sure your friends and loved ones (the non-mentally challenged/handicapped ones that is)... are very proud of you.

Sucks to be you.

CNm
Oh my gosh, did someone make you cry? Your fingers must be having a hard time of it through the tears.

I like that part "Sucks to be you." Did that take a lot of thought, or were you able to just spontaneously grasp that little quip?

As far as complaining about being "mentally challenged and handicapped" it is no fault of others if they do not know you are handicapped when you throw stones at them. Perhaps, if you were civil they could converse with YOU civilly. Does that make sense to you? Personally, I do not know of anyone that uses a sympathy crutch when they are truly handicapped.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

Soooo, I guess the meeting of the disgruntled Republicans that may or may not vote for Hillary was a bit of a bust? I would assume that if anyone showed up there would be photos? Some sort of proof?

Just wondering. I have seen a lot of Trump posters on golf carts in the Villages but maybe one or two for Hillary. I have seen hardly any turnout for her rallies. They had to pay seat sitters at the DNC. Does Hillary really have ANY following, or is this all just a sham to "appoint" Trump to the Presidency? I mean, is it really necessary for Trump to waste his time at the debates? After all, time really IS money in his case. I mean, does he really need to continue with Hillary's torture? Why not just put her out of her misery and lets get on with the swearing in of Trump? I'm sure that Obama is anxious to get started on his next job, reality TV. I understand he has also been auditioning for a spot on SNL.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh my gosh, did someone make you cry? Your fingers must be having a hard time of it through the tears.

I like that part "Sucks to be you." Did that take a lot of thought, or were you able to just spontaneously grasp that little quip?

As far as complaining about being "mentally challenged and handicapped" it is no fault of others if they do not know you are handicapped when you throw stones at them. Perhaps, if you were civil they could converse with YOU civilly. Does that make sense to you? Personally, I do not know of anyone that uses a sympathy crutch when they are truly handicapped.
Is gay considered "mentally challenged and handicapped?"
Old 09-22-2016, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's "protected". Like women. Not officially "mentally challenged and handicapped", but not quite equal either.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

Sucks to be you.

CNm
I hoping a good psychiatrist can help you ... but I doubt it
Old 09-22-2016, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, and did you use the same excuse that Tommy down the street threw rocks first? Or were you too busy playing with your dolls?

Not a C-tard
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
It's "protected". Like women. Not officially "mentally challenged and handicapped", but not quite equal either.
Quote:
I hoping a good psychiatrist can help you ... but I doubt it
It warms the cockles of my heart, seeing those who I've eviscerated with facts/links/proof...flying in an uncontrollable rage and taking such great umbrage.

Please do keep up the unprovoked personal attacks though, as it is an easier way for me to keep score...on how badly y'all have been exposed and cut to the bone.

Even for you chicken$hits who hide behind 'guest' and need a mob to support you, y'all still better go get more help...because I'm all too easily winning.

But hey, that 'basket' is pretty darned large around here...so you'll just have to squeeze in a little tighter.

While it would take marginally more effort on my part to reciprocate toward those who are civil in the first place, you ignorant twits that seem to need a group to try and make it a fair fight....still make it all too easy to 'give what I get.'

Thanks for that.

CNM
Old 09-22-2016, 07:21 PM
n/a

I find it interesting that voting for Hillary is for the good of the country. You will have to explain the logic behind that one.

Tags
party, trump, republican, hillary, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.