New York Times reveals Trump Tax Records.

Old 10-02-2016, 10:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
and what do you think he will do to the US if he gets elected?
900 Million will only be a drop in the bucket.
It will be more like 900 plus BILLION a year
Wasn't it Hillary that said, "Not only did we leave the White House broke but in debt." And you trust her manage the economy...she can't even manage her own finances.

Oh, by the way, Donald never whined about being "broke and in debt."
Old 10-02-2016, 10:47 AM
n/a

I only legally paid about 3% total income taxes. If I would have had the deductions and exemptions I would have taken advantage of them and paid less. Since Trump pays more taxes than anyone else on here, I suggest that you take your wealth envy and shove it up Hillary or Billy's ***. But, that is just a suggestion. You can do with it as you please. Trump employs thousands and pays taxes on each.

By the way, the U.S. Supreme Court said it is the citizen's right and responsibility to pay no more than absolutely owed by law. Trump is paying what is owed by law. If you don't like deductions and exemptions, then either don't take them or change the tax law.

Oh and didn't I hear recently that the Clintons had to go back and amend five years of tax returns because they were guilty of tax fraud? I wonder how much they cheated the IRS before they got caught and had to pay penalties and interest. Isn't the Clinton Foundation being investigated for Tax Fraud? Why are they worried about Trump's tax return when they have one foot in prison?
Old 10-02-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

He had the smarts when he was in trouble to liquidate his personal assets to pay off corp debt and avoid personal liability on those debts..
Old 10-02-2016, 10:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wasn't it Hillary that said, "Not only did we leave the White House broke but in debt." And you trust her manage the economy...she can't even manage her own finances.
so broke they stole the WH furniture and got caught, stating they thought it was theirs.

they never lived in home, always on Gov housing, they never owned furniture of their own

they had to pay the cost of their theft back to the Gov
Old 10-02-2016, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

Oh, by the way, Donald never whined about being "broke and in debt."
The Clintons spent their money on legal fees.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:16 AM
n/a

One thing that does bother me about Trump is the tax returns . I am thinking there is much more to see

I cant vote for him until I see them .
Old 10-02-2016, 11:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Clintons spent their money on legal fees.
who's fault is that?

the enabler, Hilly

Quote:
One thing that does bother me about Trump is the tax returns . I am thinking there is much more to see

I guess you're voting for the killer crook than
Old 10-02-2016, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
How do you turn over DELETED emails?

The word is "deleted", Dummy-publicans!
You don't know much about computer science, do you?
Old 10-02-2016, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

I know what you mean. The one thing that bothers me about Hillary are her 33000 missing emails. I am thinking that there is much more to see

I can't vote for her until I see them.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
I know what you mean. The one thing that bothers me about Hillary are her 33000 missing emails. I am thinking that there is much more to see

I can't vote for her until I see them.
Really do not care about the missing e-mails. They have investigated this relentlessly and found only negligence on her and her staff's part. There was nothing criminal there. And she is a little smooth and sophisticated as a politician and lawyer but seems for the most part honest for a politician. That's like saying dirty for a chimney sweep.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:18 PM
n/a

Default Re: Dummy

Quote:
How do you turn over DELETED emails?

The word is "deleted", Dummy-publicans!
SIMPLE FACT-deleting the e-mails IS A CRIME.
Comey, directly SAID SO.
HILLARY SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

IT IS THAT SIMPLE.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Really do not care about the missing e-mails. They have investigated this relentlessly and found only negligence on her and her staff's part. There was nothing criminal there. And she is a little smooth and sophisticated as a politician and lawyer but seems for the most part honest for a politician. That's like saying dirty for a chimney sweep.
I could never vote for Clinton, but Trump's schtick is so old.

Benghazi and emails....that is it. Both investigated about as much as anything could be investigated.

It is old Trump.....try specific plans of some sort. There is so much slime and crap in your background, you will be defending yourself, which is impossible, until Election Day. Then you will tell...rigged...it is never you..always one else's fault.

He is a punk, always has been.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:44 PM
n/a

"On July 18, 2011, Trump appeared on Fox News and was asked about President Barack Obama's comments that well-to-do Americans should make a sacrifice for the country by paying more in taxes. He replied:

Well, I don’t mind sacrificing for the country to be honest with you. But you know, you do have a problem because half of the people don't pay any tax. And when he's talking about that he's talking about people that aren't also working, that are not contributing to this society. And it's a problem. But we have 50 percent. It just hit the 50 percent mark. Fifty percent of the people are paying no tax."

Watch Donald Trump Lecture Americans For Not Paying Taxes | Mother Jones

By the way, this link has a video. Hard to dispute as you watch him making a fool of everybody.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
You just prove how naive and stupid some folks are. She broke felony laws and is getting pass on it. She may very well be responsible for the deaths of many people due to her INTENTIONAL ignoring of federal laws. As a lawyer she should understand about felony laws. There is absolutely NO way to put classified information on an unclassified computer system connected to the Internet, without breaking several felony laws. I know because I worked for the State Dept. I can understand your ignorance, but I do not excuse Americans that have been told how the system works and are still willing to give her a pass on it, rather than locking her away. Your ignorance is amazing. THere is no way to mistakenly transfer classified over to an unclassified system. They are NOT connected in any way. You have to intentionally and manually enter the information onto the unclassified Internet system. There is no way to mix the two up. She did the same thing that that airman did at the pentagon when he stole secrets on a thumbdrive.

I get it. Americans are not familiar with how classified information is handled or how seriously control is taken. Comey knows and he is lying and covering it up. Ask anyone that has ever worked with classified material. They know he is lying and covering for Hillary. We just don't know why.
Old 10-02-2016, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
You just prove how naive and stupid some folks are. She broke felony laws and is getting pass on it. She may very well be responsible for the deaths of many people due to her INTENTIONAL ignoring of federal laws. As a lawyer she should understand about felony laws. There is absolutely NO way to put classified information on an unclassified computer system connected to the Internet, without breaking several felony laws. I know because I worked for the State Dept. I can understand your ignorance, but I do not excuse Americans that have been told how the system works and are still willing to give her a pass on it, rather than locking her away. Your ignorance is amazing. THere is no way to mistakenly transfer classified over to an unclassified system. They are NOT connected in any way. You have to intentionally and manually enter the information onto the unclassified Internet system. There is no way to mix the two up. She did the same thing that that airman did at the pentagon when he stole secrets on a thumbdrive.

I get it. Americans are not familiar with how classified information is handled or how seriously control is taken. Comey knows and he is lying and covering it up. Ask anyone that has ever worked with classified material. They know he is lying and covering for Hillary. We just don't know why.

The Clerk-Typist is sounding off again! You are embarassing yourself, as usual. You know absolutely squat, Clerk-Typist.

Tags
good, tax, records, trump, reveals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.