Newt Gingrich character

Old 05-11-2011, 02:21 PM
n/a

Open up the link I submitted. Within each story is a separate source given for it with publication and date. You are very tech savvy and can look up these sources. Instead of just howling "Lies", do a little bit of research and try to disprove what I have found. Until that time, take a deep breath, uncap an ice-cold Yeungling and enjoy being retired.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Open up the link I submitted. Within each story is a separate source given for it with publication and date. You are very tech savvy and can look up these sources. Instead of just howling "Lies", do a little bit of research and try to disprove what I have found. Until that time, take a deep breath, uncap an ice-cold Yeungling and enjoy being retired.
You submitted no link. Only references I could find to the lie about Gingrich you posted are progressive liberal hit piece sites where even they report "rumors say", "someone said", "it's been reported". All garbage, all lies.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:05 PM
n/a

When you spend your whole day looking for garbage on the Internet you just don't have time to look for facts.

Xavier
Old 05-11-2011, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
When you spend your whole day looking for garbage on the Internet you just don't have time to look for facts.

Xavier
Post the facts then, bigshot.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:23 PM
n/a

Wow, Richie, it seems to be an anger management issue here. Just kidding. Have another ice-cold Yeungling, bro. I just did. My wife agrees there should be a breathalyzer attached to the Internet.

Why take the brunt of punishment for a slime like Newt? I admitted Bill Clinton had the morals of an alleycat. Admit the same for Newt.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Wow, Richie, it seems to be an anger management issue here. Just kidding. Have another ice-cold Yeungling, bro. I just did. My wife agrees there should be a breathalyzer attached to the Internet.

Why take the brunt of punishment for a slime like Newt? I admitted Bill Clinton had the morals of an alleycat. Admit the same for Newt.
I'm not mad, you're just reading my words in the wrong frame of mind. What I am doing is parrying, and evidently, quite effectively.

I never said Newt was a paragon of moral virtue, I just don't think you need to add in unfounded rumors, or lies if you will, in order to make that point.

I don't know why it's often assumed I write in anger, when I seldom do. How about thinking of me smiling as you read my posts. Maybe that will help.

I have a nice picture of myself with my beloved Rusty up top. Use that.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:15 PM
n/a

Default In 2012

If you are only looking for the perfect, most faithful husband to lead this country don't vote for Gingrich and go with Romney. Or just maybe Newt's recent religious conversion has made him a better husband. In any case, JFK and Clinton proved that being a faithful spouse was not essential for being an effective President.

Maybe this time, we should look for the best qualified and not a media darling with false promises for President.

There are some good qualified folks out there who have experiences that would equip them to lead us out of the mess created by the current empty suit.

Some names come to mind that just might have the right stuff. Jindal, Powell, Daniels, Huntsman, Huckabee, Christie, Paul to name a few. Examine what they have already done and are still doing and let's not fall again for a media darling again with promises of hope and change.

We need an effective leader this time, not an American Idol.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Post the facts then, bigshot.
Richie,

Ouch, did the shoe fit or what? I think anger management might be in order. I think the Administrators had to pull down the post you wrote the other day in which you called me an idiot. What appears to be the your problem? You put up all of this garbage (the shear numbers are amazing - must not have anything else to do) and yet have the bolas to call posts by others lies and fabrications. ... and you can't or won't back the up with factual data. Actually you have a really long list of flattering adjectives. You are giving the other Conservatives that come here a bad name. If I were they, I wouldn't want you representing me. It's not pretty. Peace brother.

Xavier
Old 05-11-2011, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Richie,

Ouch, did the shoe fit or what? I think anger management might be in order. I think the Administrators had to pull down the post you wrote the other day in which you called me an idiot. What appears to be the your problem? You put up all of this garbage (the shear numbers are amazing - must not have anything else to do) and yet have the bolas to call posts by others lies and fabrications. ... and you can't or won't back the up with factual data. Actually you have a really long list of flattering adjectives. You are giving the other Conservatives that come here a bad name. If I were they, I wouldn't want you representing me. It's not pretty. Peace brother.

Xavier
There are no fact I could post on this tread that would refute a lie. I can say "Someone who knows him has told me that Xavier is mean to small farm animals". Now you provide the facts to show I'm lying.

OK, I just made that up, and I apologize, but do you understand me now. You really must try to stick to the tread at hand. Carrying a grudge against me because you couldn't best me in an earlier debate is unseemly.

(Just for you and Bugs, picture me smiling)
Old 05-11-2011, 07:41 PM
n/a

Default He has a history of

Quote:
Richie,

Xavier
posting ad hominem attacks against people he considers leftists, and either quotes conservative websites, blogs, etc to support his biases, or he just throws out a ridiculous theory that he knows deep down is a crock without even an ounce of evidence. Example, he posted today that the liberal media is afraid of Sarah Palin. Now everyone knows that is total hogwash. The liberal media would love for Palin to declare her candidacy, and Obama would give anything to run against her in 2012. Afraid of her? I think not.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
There are no fact I could post on this tread that would refute a lie. I can say "Someone who knows him has told me that Xavier is mean to small farm animals". Now you provide the facts to show I'm lying.

OK, I just made that up, and I apologize, but do you understand me now. You really must try to stick to the tread at hand. Carrying a grudge against me because you couldn't best me in an earlier debate is unseemly.

(Just for you and Bugs, picture me smiling)
Yeah, whatever. You couldn't possibly be as good as you think you are. If you get a chance go back and look at my very first thread after I lurked for over a year as a guest. Nothing has changed. A (tongue in check) profile of an "out of control" TOTV Political Talk Forum contribu

Which one is Rusty. Maybe that's the one I should be talking to.

Xavier
Old 05-11-2011, 09:59 PM
n/a

You guys have me laughing all the time. Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 06:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You guys have me laughing all the time. Thanks
It's the voices in your delusions Richie.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:41 PM
n/a

Richie,

You are very capable of finding obscure factoids on the computer. Even with your vast skill, it looks as though you are not able to find facts that would disprove what I posted about Newt.

Newt has too much old personal baggage to be a credible candidate. All of it will surface and he will fail. Just look at John Edwards and how he went downhill so fast after it was brought out how much of a slimeball he was.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:45 PM
n/a

Funny how you didn't care some much about Obama's credibility before he was elected...

Now it seems important for everyone else. Hum...

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.