NFL thought

NFL thought

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-25-2017, 08:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good to know. How many players are going to be fired or suspended this week?
Don't hold your breath.

Only money talks.

Only this president tweets against protests by athletes, and does nothing to mend divisiveness, but, rather, exacerbates it.

Old 09-25-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
And the Chicago Bears stood for the National Anthem. Kudos to the Bears for being good examples for our children by showing respect for our Country, Flag, National Anthem and our Military. I say this because it is rare that I can say anything positive about that city and I am glad to see something good coming from it for a change. The Bears have my respect, whether they win or lose the game.
Better hope your kids don't watch the other team the bears play. Dotard.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2017, 09:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Better hope your kids don't watch the other team the bears play. Dotard.

My kids are patriots, not celebrity athletes, making millions by entertaining those that fought so that they can act like fools. None of us will be watching Pro ball for a while. We are all disgusted with them. The President was right. If the owners allow them to act like fools, then the owners do not need the money from the fans.

The Flag and the National Anthem means something to my family. Those athletes do not even know what they are protesting, but if the owners allow them to protest then it's the owner's dime. They also have the right to burn the flag if they wish. Showing their @ss is the norm for them anyway. I helped give them that right. It is theirs to abuse, if they wish. Bet most of them would not make it through the draft, if called upon to serve in a crisis.
How Every NFL Team Responded To Trump's National Anthem Protest Comments
Old 09-25-2017, 09:14 PM
n/a

Default How Every NFL Team Responded To Trump's National Anthem Protest Comments

How Every NFL Team Responded To Trump's National Anthem Protest Comments : NPR

yes, even the Dallas Cowboys, looks like the Texas governor is in the same lying mode as Trump

Greg Abbott celebrates unconfirmed claim about Jerry Jones and national anthem | PolitiFact Texas

fakebonespurs.jpg

not a dictator.jpg
Old 09-25-2017, 09:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
What lie are you accusing the President of now? You sound like a teenage girl when a parent won't let her go to a party with her friends.
Old 09-25-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
What lie are you accusing the President of now? You sound like a teenage girl when a parent won't let her go to a party with her friends.
1078 lies and counting, pick one....
Old 09-25-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
1078 lies and counting, pick one....
NFL thought

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
nfl, real