To The NFL-- Your On My ignore List

Old 10-17-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Default To The NFL-- Your On My ignore List

To the NFL owners, players, commissioner, vendors, sportscasters and fans.

"Everyone of you has a story, an American story now. You come from many countries , but today the Pilgrims are your ancestors. You've known many leaders, but George Washington is your founding father. You've experienced many hardship, but today Valley Forge is your winter.

The Declaration of Independence is your inspiration and the Constitution is your inheritance. Lincoln is your liberator...

The GI's of D Day are your heroes. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke of your dreams. The moon bears your flag. And our future is your future.

You are adopted sons and daughters of America, with every right, every privilege , every duty and every blessed memory of those blessed with citizenship by birth. I pray that as you grow into your place as a citizen, that what you would feel more than anything else is gratitude."

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy at a Sept 21 naturalization ceremony in Bakersfield. CA"

God bless America

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-17-2017, 05:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

"Everyone of you has a story, an American story now. You come from many countries , but today the Pilgrims are your ancestors. You've known many leaders, but George Washington is your founding father. You've experienced many hardship, but today Valley Forge is your winter.

The Declaration of Independence is your inspiration and the Constitution is your inheritance. Lincoln is your liberator...

The GI's of D Day are your heroes. Martin Luther King Jr. spoke of your dreams. The moon bears your flag. And our future is your future.

You are adopted sons and daughters of America, with every right, every privilege , every duty and every blessed memory of those blessed with citizenship by birth. I pray that as you grow into your place as a citizen, that what you would feel more than anything else is gratitude."

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy at a Sept 21 naturalization ceremony in Bakersfield. CA"

God bless America

Personal Best Regards:
I also oppose the protests, but understand them, KNOW THEY ARE NOT UNIQUE, and call the President and you of practicing the phoniest of patriotism. Your silence with the flag protests used by the Tea Party is noted.

Trump mocked McCain for getting captured, attacked a Gold Star family, lied about Obama calling the families of fallen soldiers, and politicized Kelly’s son's death. This is not a man burdened by empathy for those who served.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Default To The NFL-- Your On My ignore List

Belt buckle issued to German soldiers during WWII

The Villages Florida

“One nation under God ?”
“ God is with us “

Which god are they referring to ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 05:32 PM
n/a

Hey Rubicon,

You really should improve YOUR usage of the English language.

The title of YOUR thread should read "YOU'RE ON MY IGNORE ..."

You're is a contraction (short cut for two words). It means You Are.

You're welcome.

ST
Old 10-17-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Hey Rubicon,

You're welcome.

ST

Stupid keyboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey Rubicon,

You're welcome.

ST
Thank you. Apparently many conservatives failed the 5th grade.
Old 10-17-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Hey Rubicon,

You're welcome.

ST
Right to the jist of it Sandy...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2017, 07:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellinhead View Post
Thank you. Apparently many conservatives failed the 5th grade.
Oh that's witty, a little late in catching it, imagine how your going to feel when they point out your gramatic errors...

Old 10-17-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh that's witty, a little late in catching it, imagine how your going to feel when they point out your gramatic errors...

Dirtbank,

First time one of your posts was funny. Keep it up! (to quote your wife)
Old 10-17-2017, 10:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

God bless America

Personal Best Regards:
The NFL is 80% black. Blacks buy all that NFL merchandise crap. The NFL will cater to blacks.

Blacks weren't considered "people", they weren't included in ANY of those documents at the founding. Lincoln wanted to send them back to Africa because he KNEW we'd NEVER all get along...we're too different.

MLK said we should judge character...well I am...I've found you severely lacking in character. THAT is why I don't want you around.

They SHIRK their duty...almost the entire black "race" in America collects some form of welfare. 80% of the kids are to unmarried mothers.

You feel contempt when you SHOULD feel gratitude...for all that white people have GIVEN you.
Old 10-18-2017, 03:26 AM
n/a

You mock me but you understood what I intended. Yes, even the New York Times makes grammatical errors

But more importantly being artful dodgers you ignored the content of the thread. The information given in that thread frightened you progressives recognizing that legal immigrants have a greater respect and appreciation for this nation than you or overpaid man-children.

Again you prove that [you are] not serious people because a serious person would have been focused on the issue and not wasting time picking pepper out of the fly feces

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-18-2017, 03:48 AM
n/a

Default Alinsky Activism--The Progressive Mantra

American Action News 10/17

Apparently, it'll take more than booing fans, half-empty stadiums, and collapsing TV ratings before the NFL gets the message.

New reports show that the NFL is planning to bankroll a two-day "social activism boot camp" for professional athletes in February after the current football season ends.

Jim Trotter of ESPN first broke the story, stating: "The league has agreed to finance a social activism boot camp at Morehouse College in February." He added, "Organizers of that curriculum will work with the players throughout the year to try and teach them to get their message out and be most effective with it."

The "boot camp" will reportedly be open to all professional athletes, not just NFL players.

Story 2

NFL Doubles Down on Politics with Endorsement of Prison Reform Bill
The Associated Pres, Daily J Fynn 10/17 ( Patriot Wesite)

The National Football League seeks to double down on politics despite the bad hand of anthem kneelers resulting in fans becoming boo-birds.
The league recently formally endorsed the bipartisan Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act.

Now that is just what we need in this nation now political Alinsky activism mantra added to our sports programs.

Again the NFL your ( you are) on my Ignore List

There is only one manner in which to express what is happening in the world of liberal (progressive leftist) and that is

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 05:27 AM
n/a

Well an NFL coach that is serious .
Green Bay coach McCarthy does a power point presentation every season to explain to his team the importance, history and relevance of honoring the American Flag Anthem.

In a news conference concerning Aaron Rogers replacement a reporter attempted to create controversy and asked if Coach McCarthy is going to recall Colin Kaepernick. Coach McCarthy reminded the reporter that he just spoke of his satisfaction that Green Bay continues to provide a satisfactory quarter back room and he has selected his starting quarterback and his back up quarter back neither of which were Kaepernick

The NFL needs more people like coach McCarthy.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-19-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
American Action News 10/17

Apparently, it'll take more than booing fans, half-empty stadiums, and collapsing TV ratings before the NFL gets the message.

New reports show that the NFL is planning to bankroll a two-day "social activism boot camp" for professional athletes in February after the current football season ends.

Jim Trotter of ESPN first broke the story, stating: "The league has agreed to finance a social activism boot camp at Morehouse College in February." He added, "Organizers of that curriculum will work with the players throughout the year to try and teach them to get their message out and be most effective with it."

The "boot camp" will reportedly be open to all professional athletes, not just NFL players.

Story 2

NFL Doubles Down on Politics with Endorsement of Prison Reform Bill
The Associated Pres, Daily J Fynn 10/17 ( Patriot Wesite)

The National Football League seeks to double down on politics despite the bad hand of anthem kneelers resulting in fans becoming boo-birds.
The league recently formally endorsed the bipartisan Sentencing Reform and Corrections Act.

Now that is just what we need in this nation now political Alinsky activism mantra added to our sports programs.

Again the NFL your ( you are) on my Ignore List

There is only one manner in which to express what is happening in the world of liberal (progressive leftist) and that is

Personal Best Regards:
They want access to all those big strong guys in prison who do nothing but lift weights all day...every day.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Default From a Chicago Paper.

The Cubs actually won a game finally against the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Quote:
Donald Trump might think that he is the law, that his will dictates what Americans can say or do. He might consider his tweets edicts from on high, and that his values are our values because he says it’s so.

But he’s wrong.

We are a nation of laws, and those laws have evolved over many years, sparked by people more courageous than Donald Trump, finessed by legislators more diligent than Donald Trump, and weighed by judges far smarter than Donald Trump.

Take the NFL protest. The key to that situation is found, not in the president’s latest tweet but in the actions of a pair of schoolgirls during World War II.

Tags
today

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.